A venturi pool vacuum system can make a huge difference in the life of a pool you have. While most of us take the maintenance of our pool for granted, vacuuming your pool can save you hundreds of dollars in the long run. The best way to save money on pool maintenance is to buy the lowest priced cleaning system available, but that isn’t always possible.
You may be paying way too much for your pool, even if you do have a warranty. Your insurance company may not cover the cost of the cleaning of your pool, even though you have insurance through them. If you are worried about a higher deductible, don’t worry, you can still get the best possible deal with your pool cleaning company.
Top 10 Best Venturi Pool Vacuum
Feature of Products
Hydrotools Small Above Ground Pool and Spa Venturi Vacuum
$22.99 in stock
- Ideal for use with discount above ground pools and kiddie pools
- Simple to hook up to any garden hose using Venturi method of vacuuming
- Easily attaches to any standard swimming pool pole or use with included 5 pc pole (Image shows both configurations.
- Removable debris collection bag
- Please note that only one vacuum is shipped. Two vacuums are shown in photo to illustrate how the vacuum can be uses with standard pool pole or with included pole
PoolSupplyTown Pool Spa Jet Vacuum Cleaner w/ Brush & 4’ Feet Pole, Ideal for Above Ground and Inflatable Pool, Spa, Pond, Waterfall, No Pump-Filter System or Electric Power Required (Optional, A Telescopic Pool Pole Can Be Used For the Vacuum)
$23.95 in stock
- For assembly and operation, watch this video link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-kDzRiNZaM)
- Package comes 4-feet length pole. It also comes with one white vacuum handle, you can also use your standard telescopic pole to vacuum, A telescopic pole can extend longer pole and more solid stable to vacuum
- Use water pressure from your garden hose to suck up debris. It is portable and handy to use
- The water pressure from your hose will create a venturi effect,drawing leaves and other debris into the collection bag
- Ideal for above ground and inflatable pool, spa, waterfall, fountain, and pond. No pump-filter circulation system or electric power required
POOLWHALE Portable Pool Vacuum Jet Underwater Cleaner W/Brush,Bag,4 Section Pole of 48"(No Garden Hose Included),for Above Ground Pool,Spas,Ponds & Fountains
$29.99 in stock
7 used from $26.39
- Pool spa pond mini jet vac vacuum cleaner
- It produces suction to collect stains, leaves and stones from the bottom of the pool.
- Deluxe complete underwater vacuum cleaner with 4 sections pole of 48" and brushes
- Attachs to standard garden hose
- Simple design and easy to assembly
Poolmaster 28300 Big Sucker Swimming Pool Leaf Vacuum, Blue
$34.02 in stock
2 used from $23.65
- Specifically for removing large leaves and dirt and debris from pools; see item # 28008, Jet Vacuum for easy pick up of small debris
- Large, 15 inch diameter vacuum with handle made of durable ABS
- Underside features 8 high-pressure water jets and 4 multi-directional wheels
- Use with standard garden hose and standard 1-1/4 inch pool pole, sold separately
- Includes 1 reusable all-purpose leaf bag. NOTE: Garden hose and telescopic pole sold separately. Please refer to the embedded video on this page for instructions on attaching the leaf bag to the vacuum
Poolmaster 28316 Swimming Pool Leaf Vacuum, Premier Collection
$57.21 in stock
9 used from $27.32
- Large 15-inch ABS body with 8 high-pressure jets
- 4 multi-directional swivel wheels and replaceable perimeter brushes
- Durable mar-proof rubber bumper and features aluminum metal handle
- 4 multi-directional swivel wheels and replaceable perimeter brushes
- Use with standard garden hose and pool pole, sold separately
GKanMore Swimming Pool Vacuum Head with Bag Brush and EZ Clip Handle 14" Wide Vacuum Cleaner for Pool Spa Pond Jacuzzi Tub Cleaning Supplies and Accessories (Black - Not Pole)
2 used from $23.14
- ☞ Sturdy and Lightweight - The pool vacuum cleaner is made of sturdy plastic vacuum head and fine mesh bag which ensures the maximum durability.(NOT INCLUDED POOL POLE)
- ☞Portable - Provide a random 1/2 inch diameter fast hose connector(can be directly connected to hose) or 3/4 inch internal thread fast connector(need to add a hose end adapter, NOT INCLUDED hose end adapter). The EZ clip handle fits connect 1.2 inch diameter pool pole. Simple operation, bring much convenience for your life.
- ☞Principle - This easy to assemble underwater cleaning tool is simply powered by the water pressure from a garden hose. The water pressure from your hose will create a venturi effect, drawing leaves and other debris into the collection bag.
- ☞Application - This vacuum cleaner suitable for cleaning underwater small sundries, swimming pool, spa, pond and hot tub, fountain, above-ground and spasher pools, etc.
- ☞Package Lists - 1 * Brush Head, 1 * Handle, 1 * Quick Hose Connector, 1 * Mesh Bag, 1 * Water Inlet .
BOS Venturi Pool Vacuum Kit
- Hook up to your own garden hose
- Magic venturi vacuum head
- 4 section 4 foot aluminum pole
- Heavy duty nylon vacuum bag
- European style quick connect adapter
U.S. Pool Supply Portable Deluxe Jet Pool Vacuum Underwater Cleaner with 5 Section Pole, Scrub Brushes, Leaf Bag - for Above Ground Pools, Spas, Ponds, Inflatable Pools - Attaches to Garden Hose
1 used from $16.65
- Complete deluxe jet pool underwater vacuum with a 5 section pole (4 feet long total), scrub brushes and leaf bag.
- Attaches to a standard garden hose (garden hose not included).
- The water pressure from your hose creates a venturi effect that will draw leaves and other debris into the collection bag
- Ideal for cleaning spas, above ground pools, ponds, fountains, inflatable pools and for spot cleaning large pools.
- One Year - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Buy with confidence, if you're not satisfied with this item at any time within one year of purchase, we'll provide a refund or replacement.
Robelle 189ROB Jet Vacuum for Swimming Pools
$36.79 in stock
- No filter system required
- Quick-disconnect fitting for use with garden hose
- Includes reusable leaf bag
- For above-ground pools, spas, and other Small water features
- Include 5-foot pole
Poolmaster 28008 Black Magic Jet Spa and Swimming Pool Vacuum, Premier
1 used from $15.49
- For removing debris and dirt from small pools, spas and ponds
- Features 7 inch wide ABS body and handle
- Powerful 4-jet suction
- Includes 1.25-inch - 1.5-inch vacuum hose adapter and reusable leaf bag
- Use with standard garden or vacuum hose and pole - sold separately
Advantages of Using Good Venturi Pool Vacuum
Vacuuming pools on a regular basis can improve your home’s energy efficiency and reduce the need to burn gas or oil. This means you will have less money out of your pocket when it comes to power bills. Another way that it helps is that a good vacuum can help prevent debris from building up on the bottom of your pool, which makes it easier for you to clean it.
Venturi vacuums come in a variety of models, and you need to decide which one will work best for your needs. A vacuum cleaner made by this manufacturer has many different settings to choose from, so you can adjust the speed and pressure that is being used to clean your pool. Some of these vacuums will also have accessories that will allow you to easily clear debris from around the edges of the pool.
If you want a pool vacuum that does a lot more than just clean, consider a unit that comes with a wet/dry vacuum feature. A wet/dry vacuum can remove soil that is built up around your pool and allow you to easily clean the sides and bottom of your pool. This way, you don’t have to empty all of your water reservoir to keep your pool clean. Wet/dry vacuums are also easy to use, so you won’t have to struggle with the controls of your vacuum every time you use it.
If you want a unit that will help protect your pool, you can get a filter system that will help to ensure that there is less chlorine in the water that is in your pool. A good filter can also help to protect the delicate filtration system that is in your pool, which can help to ensure that you have crystal clear, clean water year round.
For a lot less money, you can go with a company like Venturi, which will send their workers into your yard at night and clean out your pool. while they are working. This way you will have a great looking pool in the morning and you will not have to worry about being disturbed as they clean up.
If you take care of your pool and have good maintenance practices, you can save a ton of money on the costs that you pay for it. Keeping your pool clean will pay off in a big way, because you won’t have to replace it as often.
There are many different types of vacuum cleaners that you can buy, but you need to make sure that you are buying the right one with the right features with your Venturi. Some of these vacuums have filters, which will be important if you want to keep the water clean and avoid expensive chemicals. Some will include a water pump, which will help to keep your pool clean and prevent you from having to empty the reservoir each time you need to fill up your water tank.
In addition to all of these features, you will want to look at a model of a Venturi pool vacuum that is made out of a high quality material, like cast aluminum. or steel. These types of products will stand up better in harsh weather conditions and will last longer, so that you will be able to enjoy your pool for a long time to come.
No matter what you need, you can find a model of a Venturi pool vacuum that will work perfectly for your needs. Just make sure that you do your research and make the right decision.