One of the best parts about a leaf gutter cleaner is that it can help keep your garden looking its best. If you own a leaf gutter and want to know more about using a leaf gutter cleaner, read on.
To use a leaf gutter cleaner, just plug the unit into the power outlet and the resultant force will cause leaves to come free from the bottom of your garden pond. The leaf gutter Leaf Gulper unit will then deposit these leaves into its mesh basket, preventing them from obstructing the drain of the pond and keeping them from accumulating. However, to use a leaf gutter cleaner effectively, you will need to ensure that you clean the unit regularly with a strong cleaner that is specially designed for removing leaves and other types of debris. You can buy this cleaner at most garden centres and at online garden shops.
Top 10 Best Leaf Gulper Pool Vacuum
Feature of Products
ATIE PoolSupplyTown 16" Width x 24" Length Fine Mesh Leaf Bag with Pull-N-Lock Cord for Pool Leaf Vacuum/Leaf Eater/Leaf Catcher/Leaf Gulper/Leaf Bagger/Leaf Master - (2-Pack)
- Fits most brands of pool leaf vacuum, leaf eater, leaf catcher, leaf gulper, leaf bagger, leaf master
- Bag size: 24" L x 16" W
- Pull-N-Lock cord
- It also fits PoolStyle PS454, Pentair 185 leaf eater
- All-purpose replacement bag only.
Water Tech Pool Blaster Leaf Vac, Cordless Battery Powered Swimming Pool Leaf Skimmer, Leaf Vacuum is Fast Cleaning and includes a Heavy-Duty Mesh Bag
- HELPS MAINTAIN PH LEVEL: Leaf Vac is a self-sufficient cleaner and does not add any water to the pool which may alter pH and Chemical balance.
- CORDLESS: Perfect for quick and easy cleaning on the swimming pool bottom or surface skimming. Works independently from pool filtration system, no garden hoses or cords needed.
- HIGH CAPACITY LEAF BAG: The Pool Blaster Leaf Vac includes the extra-large all-purpose leaf bag for quick and convenient leaf pick-up on the pool bottom or pool surface. Picks up leaves, seeds and twigs right off the pool floor.
- EASY OPERATION: Push-Button operation. Lightweight and easy to use by hand or attach to any standard telescopic pool pole. Weighs less than 3 lbs.(pole not included)
- RUN TIME: The Leaf Vac is designed to run up to 3 hours and is powered by 8 AA batteries.
3 Pack 24 x 16 Inch Fine Mesh Bag Pull-N-Lock Cord Vacuum Pool Cleaner, Fits Leaf Eater, Leaf Catcher, Leaf Gulper, Leaf Bagger, Leaf Master
- One size fits most: the bag length is 24 inch and the width is 16 inch, the size is 24 x 16 inch; Fits most brands of pool leaf vacuum, leaf eater, leaf catcher, leaf gulper, leaf bagger
- Fine mesh bag: made of durable nylon material, finely stitched fabric catches even the smallest of particles such as leaves, twigs and small debris
- Pull-N-Lock cord: mesh leaf bags come with pull and lock cord ensuring the bags are securely fastened to your pool cleaner, won't fall off easily
- Wide usage: suit for large style water pressure pool vacuum cleaners, such as the: Leaf Eater, Pool Gulper, Leaf Master and aftermarket generic style vacuums, also fits for pool style PS454, 185 leaf eater
- Package: come with 3 pack fine mesh bags, using for a long time for you to replace, effectively reduce costs
Aquatix Pro Premium Fine Mesh Bag Replacement with Pull & Lock Cord for Pool Leaf Vacuum, Leaf Eater, Leaf Catcher, Leaf Gulper, Leaf Bagger, Leaf Master, Universal Fit, 1 Year Warranty! (1)
- SAVE MONEY: Remove the Stress of Forking Out Large Sums of Money for Replacement Bags! Premium Fine Mesh Bags Produces Results all the While Reducing the Cost of Your Pool Maintenance. Why Pay More!
- PERFECT FIT: Leaf Eater Bags Come with Pull and Lock Cord Ensuring The Bags Are Securely Fastened to Your Pool Cleaner. Works Effortlessly with Pool Leaf Vacuum, Leaf Eater, Leaf Catcher, Leaf Bagger & Leaf Master.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Constructed to a High Standard. Premium Fine Mesh Bags. Serving You for Many Months. Buy Once and Never Look Back!
- GET RESULTS: Finely Stitched Fabric Catches Even the Smallest of Particles. Each Bag Measures 24" by 16" Providing You Sufficient Storage Space for Debris and Leafs.
- OUR GUARANTEE: 100% Money Back Guarantee Whatever the Reason - No Questions Asked! Full 1 Year Guarantee on ALL Our Products.
HydroTools by Swimline Venturi Pool Leaf Bagger
- Connects to standard garden hose
- Includes handle
- Features wheels and brushes
- Comes with nylon drawstring leaf bag
- Keeps filter clean
Aqua Select Leaf Gulper Vacuum Cleaner for Swimming Pool with Brushes & Swivel Wheels | Ultra Fine Mesh Bag | The Perfect Swimming Pool Leaf Vacuum for Your Above Ground or Inground Swimming Pool
$37.96 in stock
- POOL LEAF VACUUM - The Aqua Select Leaf Bagger quickly removes leaves, pine needles, bugs and other debris from your pool floor
- LEAF COLLECTORS - Attach the pool leaf bagger (pool leaf trap) to your garden hose and vacuum pole to pick up unwanted debris and make your cleaning job much easier
- LEAF SUCKER - The water from your garden hose creates a venturi motion that lifts debris into a filter bag. Makes it the best pool leaf catcher to own
- POOL LEAF CLEANER - Make spring startup a snap. Using a pool leaf cleaner will cut down on your pool filter getting clogged with leaves and make it easy on your back if using a leaf skimmer or leaf rake
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED - Includes garden hose adapter and filter bag along with interchangeable wheels (for gunite pools) and brushes (for vinyl liners)
Poolmaster 28300 Big Sucker Swimming Pool Leaf Vacuum, Blue
$22.49 in stock
2 used from $21.37
- Specifically for removing large leaves and dirt and debris from pools; see item # 28008, Jet Vacuum for easy pick up of small debris
- Large, 15 inch diameter vacuum with handle made of durable ABS
- Underside features 8 high-pressure water jets and 4 multi-directional wheels
- Use with standard garden hose and standard 1-1/4 inch pool pole, sold separately
- Includes 1 reusable all-purpose leaf bag. NOTE: Garden hose and telescopic pole sold separately. Please refer to the embedded video on this page for instructions on attaching the leaf bag to the vacuum
Southeastern Heavy Duty Pool Spa Leaf Eater/gulper Vacuum Cleaner with Brush, Bag, Wheels
- Swimming Pool Vacuum Cleaner Leaf Eater Gulper with Bottom Brushes, Wheels, and Bag.
- Comes with Bag and bottom brushes
- Connects to Garden Hose and Pole
ATIE PoolSupplyTown Brush Replacement Set for Swimming Pool Leaf Vacuum/Leaf Eater/Leaf Catcher/Leaf Gulper/Leaf Bagger/Leaf Master - 3 Pieces
1 used from $3.92
- Fit most pool leaf vacuum / eater / gulper including Poolmaster, Pentair, and other aftermartet brand
- Replacement brush size: 8-3/4" long x 1" wide
- Replace any broken brushes or missing bristles in your pool vacuum head
Swimline Blue Wave Leaf Bagger
$32.90 in stock
- Large capacity 13.5" Diameter Leaf Bagger
- Connects to standard garden hose
- Complete with handle ADAPTER, wheels, brushes, and nylon drawstring leaf bag
Advantages of Using Good Leaf Gulper Pool Vacuum
For most gardeners, cleaning their units once a week or more is sufficient. However, if you have a larger gutter system, then you may need to use a gutter leaf vacuum every six to eight weeks. This is because leaves and other forms of debris are not only attracted to the leaf gutter by wind, but also by animals, insects, birds and other insects. Therefore, if you let your leaf gutter water run freely, it can easily attract these insects and other creatures, which can cause the pond to have black spots, discolouration and even disease.
Also, you should consider using a gutter leaf vacuum in order to keep your water free from debris. Many gardeners are unaware that there are certain chemicals that can be used to effectively get rid of all forms of debris, including leaves and twigs. The main chemical that is most often used to get rid of debris is the ‘R-Factor’, which is a form of nitrogen that will help the algae in your pond flourish.
The leaf gutter itself is made from a mixture of plastic or metal mesh with a rubber backing. The rubber backing acts as a cushion when it comes in contact with leaves, twigs and other forms of debris and the rubber acts as an extra barrier to prevent debris from entering your pond. This means that you won’t have to deal with the problems of leaves, twigs and other forms of debris falling through your gutter when they fall through the gutter’s channel.
There are two main types of leaf gutter cleaners. These include the manual type, which you can carry out by yourself; and the automatic type, which you can take with you to help with your gardening chores, and also to help you get a better view of what your leaf guttering system is doing.
Most manual gutter cleaners are powered by a standard garden hose, but you might also have to invest in a cordless model if you have a larger gutter system. The manual models are much less expensive. When using the manual gutter cleaners, you will need to insert the hose into the gutter and pull it back out of the gutter. Then you simply need to leave the gutter for the amount of time it takes to completely clean the gutter. After the gutter is clean, you can attach the hose to your pool vacuum and then remove the filter cartridges and allow the leaf gutter cleaner to suck up all the dirt and debris from inside your pond.
It is worth noting that in some cases, a leaf gutter will not need cleaning in the same way that a pool does – you will be able to get the same results with your leaf gutter cleaner. However, if you’re dealing with any leaf-clogged or damaged leaf gutter, then you will want to make sure that the leaf gutter is clean and free from debris before you use your pool vacuum.