There is a selection of leaf eaters available that are suitable for residential and commercial use. Below we have some details about the leaf eater types and what they can do for you.
A leaf eater is the first type of pool cleaner that you might consider purchasing. These pools are the first to get dirty and therefore need to be cleaned out as much as possible. A good quality subscription for high quality suppliers will come with a leaf eater pool vacuum cleaner, leaf eater brush, and a leaf eater wheel. Pool Cleaner with a Vacuum Hose and 5pcs of 15 meter hose includes five pieces of hose, aluminum pole and hose reel.
Top 10 Best Leaf Eater Pool
Feature of Products
Poolmaster 28300 Big Sucker Swimming Pool Leaf Vacuum, Blue
$24.44 in stock
5 used from $21.51
- Specifically for removing large leaves and dirt and debris from pools; see item # 28008, Jet Vacuum for easy pick up of small debris
- Large, 15 inch diameter vacuum with handle made of durable ABS
- Underside features 8 high-pressure water jets and 4 multi-directional wheels
- Use with standard garden hose and standard 1-1/4 inch pool pole, sold separately
- Includes 1 reusable all-purpose leaf bag. NOTE: Garden hose and telescopic pole sold separately. Please refer to the embedded video on this page for instructions on attaching the leaf bag to the vacuum
Poolmaster 28316 Swimming Pool Leaf Vacuum, Premier Collection
$44.33 in stock
7 used from $35.82
- Large 15-inch ABS body with 8 high-pressure jets
- 4 multi-directional swivel wheels and replaceable perimeter brushes
- Durable mar-proof rubber bumper and features aluminum metal handle
- 4 multi-directional swivel wheels and replaceable perimeter brushes
- Note: Garden Hose & Telescopic Pole Sold Separately
Swimline Blue Wave Leaf Bagger
$24.99 in stock
- Large capacity 13.5" Diameter Leaf Bagger
- Connects to standard garden hose
- Complete with handle ADAPTER, wheels, brushes, and nylon drawstring leaf bag
Intex Basic Pool Maintenance Kit for Above Ground Pools
$26.95 in stock
- Included in the kit: Vacuum head with one piece cleaning head, Surface skimmer, 94" telescoping aluminum pole
- Vacuum attaches to garden hose and includes reusable debris bag
- Clean remaining floating debris from the surface with the suface skimmer
- 94" telescoping aluminum pole is compatible with both accessories
- Interchangeable vacuum and skimmer heads
3 Pack 24 x 16 Inch Fine Mesh Bag Pull-N-Lock Cord Vacuum Pool Cleaner, Fits Leaf Eater, Leaf Catcher, Leaf Gulper, Leaf Bagger, Leaf Master
$10.98 in stock
- One size fits most: the bag length is 24 inch and the width is 16 inch; Fits most brands of pool leaf vacuum, leaf eater, leaf catcher, leaf gulper, leaf bagger
- Fine mesh bag: made of durable nylon material, finely stitched fabric catches even the smallest of particles such as leaves, twigs and small debris
- Pull-N-Lock cord: mesh leaf bags come with pull and lock cord ensuring the bags are securely fastened to your pool cleaner, won't fall off easily
- Wide usage: suit for large style water pressure pool vacuum cleaners, such as the: Leaf Eater, Pool Gulper, Leaf Master and aftermarket generic style vacuums, also fits for pool style PS454, 185 leaf eater
- Package: come with 3 pack fine mesh bags, using for a long time for you to replace, effectively reduce costs
XtremepowerUS 75037 Climb Wall Pool Cleaner Automatic Suction Vacuum-Generic, Blue
8 used from $89.51
- 10 hoses included for up to 30' pool. Ideal for cleaning bottom surface and wall; does not clean stairs
- Require at least a 1 hp swimming pool pump or 1600 GHP to function properly.
- No tools required and no electricity needed; Attaches to your existing filtration system
- Cleaner should be moving about the pool at a rate of 8 to 12 feet per minute
- Automatic operation by self-navigating around the water on set patterns for the top to bottom pool cleaning
Southeastern Heavy Duty Pool Spa Leaf Eater/gulper Vacuum Cleaner with Brush, Bag, Wheels
- Swimming Pool Vacuum Cleaner Leaf Eater Gulper with Bottom Brushes, Wheels, and Bag.
- Comes with Bag and bottom brushes
- Connects to Garden Hose and Pole
- INCLUDES BAG (NOT PICTURED)
Fine Mesh Replacement Bag for Pool Leaf Master Vacuum - Leaf Bagger - Leaf Catcher - Fits All
Blue Devil B5120X Deluxe Combo Leafbagger
$27.99 in stock
- Operates Off Garden Hose
- Fine Mesh Bag
- Removes leaves from pool efficiently
- Brand: Blue Devil
VINGLI Swimming Pool Vacuum Cleaner Automatic Sweeper
$98.95 in stock
- WORRY-FREE GUARANTEE : One year warranty, if any part of this item broken you can contact us for a free replacement.We go above and beyond to provide the highest quality product. If you have any questions or concerns about your order,please keep in touch with us, we’ll always provide you a timely and satisfying solution. FREE HOSES: Our swimming pool vacuum come with ten durable hoses for replacement. You can attaches this pool sweeper to your existing filtration system.
- SAVE YOUR TIME, MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER: VINGLI FCH pool vacuum provide a quick and easy way to clean your swimming pool. No jamming or breaking interrupting the cleaning process. It keeps the pool clean, and it will cut down a lot on your time spent cleaning the pool.
- EASY TO SET UP & EFFICIENT CLEANNING & SUPER QUIETLY - Our pool vacuum cleaner is very easy to assemble and install and allows you to clean your pool effortlessly and quietly, unlike some other automatic pool cleaners that make an annoying hammer noise. Low noise, create a quiet operate environment
- GREAT SUCTION POWER & CAN'T STUCK: This automatic pool cleaner for in-ground pools thoroughly cleans swimming pools including the walls! This pool vacuum can efficiently remove dirt, debris. Wheel Deflector for movement around tight corners. Scuff-resistant Long-Life Hoses eliminate scuffs on all pool surfaces.
- WARM TIPS: Please notice that it doesn't include a power supply and requires at least a 3/4hp swimming pool pump or Minimum Flow of 6.5m3/hour/1700gal/hr. We recommend to adjust the weights and the regulator valve to get the best results for a clean pool.
Advantages of Using Good Leaf Eater Pool
This cleaner is designed to suck up leaves and other debris from the bottom of your pool. The operator pushes a button to activate the leaf eater and then uses a brush to push through the debris until it reaches a hook which in turns pulls the leaf out. The cleaner is fully automated so you don’t have to be concerned about how the leaves are removed.
This cleaner is easy to operate and requires little maintenance. All you have to do is plug in the battery, select the type of cleaner that you require, and start cleaning your pool. It is also available in different sizes so you can make sure that the cleaner has enough room to cover your pool.
This cleaner is ideal for pools, which are below six feet. It works on the principle of gravity to extract leaves and other objects and can also be used to remove a variety of other debris. The water is pumped out of the pool through an inlet, which connects to a garden hose, and is then discharged into the garden.
When you buy leaf eaters, you want to be sure that you are getting the right one. Make sure that you are buying a product which is suitable for the size of your pool and that is durable and long lasting. A good quality supplier will not only supply you with cleaners that are suited to your needs, but will also be able to advise you on the best way to clean your pool in order to ensure that it remains clean throughout your year.
Leaf eaters are ideal if you want to clean your pool at the same time as enjoying the pool. They have the capacity to be used in a variety of settings and they are great for removing leaves that accumulate over time. This will keep your pool free from debris such as leaves, which can be an eyesore, as well as the occasional muck and mire from the pool bottom.
Leaf eaters are suitable for the residential user as well as a commercial setting. If you own a pool that you want to keep clean, then there are plenty of cleaners out there that can do just that. They are easily installed, and they are quite affordable. As well as helping to keep your pool looking nice, they also ensure that you are keeping the environment clean.
As well as being a useful tool, a leaf eater pool cleaner is an affordable product that is perfect for any home and for any budget. Some cleaners are designed to be used in pools that are under six feet in depth and some others are designed to fit a bigger pool. They are also available in varying prices so you will be able to find one that suits your needs.
There are plenty of products on the market today that can help to keep your leaf eaters looking good. These products will provide you with cleaners that will help to remove leaves and debris from your pool, as well as a range of other materials that can become stuck on the sides and bottom of your pool.
Different types of cleaners are designed to be used in different circumstances and they will work in the same ways. You can get cleaners that work in the garden or if you prefer to use the pool itself as a solution.
Most leaf eaters will require that you have the water level to be raised to around one to two inches. Once they are in place, they will remove leaves from the pool. They have a strong suction power, so that the water can be sucked out by the suction power. This helps to keep your pool free from leaves and debris and it also ensures that there is less chance for them to build up in the pool.