If you are a regular home-owner or even an avid swimmer, then you surely know the benefits of purchasing a Clorox water purifier. This type of purifier not only cleans the water that is currently in your pond or spa but it will also remove any particles from the water that have been dissolved during your bathing sessions.
A Clorox water purifier helps your filtration system by taking away all the particles from your pond that makes it easier for the filtration system to get rid of the dissolved particles floating around in the water. A clear and clean swimming pool is no longer only inviting; it also signifies healthy water.
Top 10 Best Clorox Water Clarifier
Feature of Products
Clorox Pool&Spa Super Water Clarifier 32 oz
- 1 ounce treats 5, 000 gallons
- Combines Small particles into large ones for easy filter removal
- Safe for all pool types
Cloroxx 59032CLX Sink to Clear Flocculent, 1-Quart
- Sinks debris, dead algae, large Particles and other matter to pool floor
- Quick vacuum cleanup
- Made in United States
- Brand name: Cloroxx
Robarb R20154 Super Blue Clarifier 1-Quart Crystal Clear Pool Water Polisher
1 used from $21.99
- Concentrated Formula - Only 1 oz. treats 5,000 gallons
- Clears cloudy water fast & prevents future hazy appearance
- Effective at varying temperature levels & range of chemical levels
- Use with all filter types - will not clog filters
- Reduces sanitizer demand by removing dirt particles
Aqua Clear 30032ACL Products Pool Water Clarifier, 32 oz
- Clears cloudy water
- Safe for all pool types
- Salt water compatible
- 32 oz
HTH 67023 Super Clarifier Swimming Pool Cleaner, 32 fl oz, Clear
$8.48 in stock
- BENEFITS: Clears up dull, cloudy or hazy pool water so you can relax in crystal clear water all summer long
- USE: Apply directly to pool water or skimmer; Use 4-12 hours after HTH Shock! and HTH Algaecide products for best results
- COMPATIBILITY: Great for all pool types including all pool surfaces and saltwater systems
- FEATURES: Does not affect pool’s pH levels; Improves filter efficiency to remove dead algae and organic debris; Fast-acting, concentrated formula
- INCLUDES: One 1-qt container of super clarifier for your swimming pool water
Clorox Pool&Spa 51032CLX Pool and Spa 3 in 1 Xtra Blue Clarifier, 32 fl. oz
- Pool and Spa 3 in 1 Xtra Blue Clarifier
Clorox Pool&Spa 43128CLX 42128CLX Pool Algaecide
- Prevents and treats pool algae
- Built in clarifier
- Non-foaming formula
- Suitable for all pool types
- *Packaging may vary*
Swimables Clear N’ Sparkle All Natural Heavy Duty Swimming Pool and Spa Clarifier - Replacement for Clorox Super Water Clarifier - Perfect for Cloudy Water
- FAST ACTING: Quickly and efficiently works to clear up all kinds of cloudy water. With our product, you will get your pool back to crystal clear within no time. Both biological and physical contaminants can make your pool water cloudy. Use Swimables Clear N' Sparkle to remove dead algae and organic debris for crystal clear water. Cloudy water? Hazy Water? No worries! Swimables Clarifier will clear it all!
- SAFE: Swimables Clear N Sparkle Clarifier is 100% safe. Use the clarifier, then swim within minutes. This all-natural clarifier is perfect to use after shock treatment for swimming pools. Spa water becomes cloudy because millions of small, suspended particles accumulate in the water. The particles are too small to be filtered out. By using Swimables Clear N' Sparkle Clarifier, the small particles combine to form larger particles that can be trapped by the filter to improve water clarity
- ️EFFICIENT: This HIGH QUALITY ALL NATURAL CLARIFIER can be used with non chlorine shock, di-chlor, pool chlorine, trichlor, pool shock and much more! This chemical does not lose its effectiveness!Swimables Clear N' Sparkle clarifier uses the power of the ocean to bind to suspended debris, oils, scum, and excess metals that make your pool, spa, or pond water cloudy. Simply pour a few ounces into your pool, spa or hot tub and watch the results happen right in front of your eyes!
- MADE IN USA: High quality standards used to manufacture and package clarifier to ensure quality and durability for maximum effectiveness. This super powerful clarifier is designed to go into your swimming pool while the pump is running. It is formulated to be used with all sanitizers including chlorine, ozone, and bromine. This cleaner is perfect for turning foamy, cloudy water clear again and will greatly assist your filter's operation. Furthermore, clarifier is PROUDLY MADE IN THE US!
- ☑️Your filter rids your pool of particles that can cause hazy, cloudy water and even make your sanitizer work harder. But sometimes, your filter needs help ridding your pool of particles that are too small for your filter to grab. A clarifier binds these small particles into larger ones, so your filter can remove them easier. Give your filter a hand in removing contaminants from your pool, so you can enjoy your clear pool with a smile.
CLOROX Pool&Spa Clo Super Water Clarifier 32 oz (New Version)
In The Swim Swimming Pool Super Clarifier - 1 Quart
- Highly concentrated formula
- Improves filter function and efficiency
- Recommended for use after algae treatment
- Initial Dosage: 4 ounces per 10,000 gallons
- NOT recommended for use with DE pool filters
Advantages of Using Good Clorox Water Clarifier
One of the major benefits of having a Clorox purifier at home is that you can enjoy all-natural, healthy and safe water for your family. The Clorox manufacturer makes sure that their products will not only be safe but also help you save money in the long run. You should also be aware that the amount of time, money and effort required in order to maintain a clean pool will not be as much as you think.
Water purifiers use different methods in removing the pollutants from the water. Some of the most popular methods include the activated carbon filters which have two filters that trap the particles that float in the water. These activated carbon filters are also very effective because they trap particles that are too large for the smaller filters to take out. Another method includes using ion exchange to remove these unwanted particles from your water.
On the other hand, chlorine filter systems remove the impurities by using activated carbon. These filters usually consist of a porous membrane with the activated carbon being attached to it. This process kills all the bacteria and microorganisms that live in the water; thus, killing the bacteria that cause sicknesses like stomach aches and diarrhea.
Another type of purifier that uses Clorox is the ion exchange system. This type of system uses the oxygen in the air to balance the pH level in the water; thus, making it less acidic and more alkaline.
There are many types of filters that are made by the makers of Clorox, but the best one to look at are the ion exchange, activated carbon with ceramic media filters. These systems have the best combination of the above three processes. However, you should always check the manufacturer’s website to find out what specific system they offer.
Remember that the Clorox water purifier does not work effectively if you do not keep your pond or spa clean and you should clean it every couple of months to ensure that it remains crystal clear. In fact, keeping your water clean is the first step in maintaining your water purification system.
When you first buy a Clorox water purifier, you should clean it thoroughly using a garden hose and a mild dish detergent. Make sure that you leave the drain open to ensure that you get rid of all the dirt and debris. After you are done cleaning your unit, you should then use a hose and disinfecting wipe to ensure that there are no remaining bacteria and organisms in your unit.
This type of cleaner can also be used on the outside of your unit to ensure that it stays clean and bacteria free. This way, you won’t have to purchase a whole new unit every couple of months.
The third type of cleaner that you can use is to use a water softener to help keep your water crystal clear and healthy. This method works by softening the water, which makes it less acidic and helps it stay healthier.
There are many other cleaning tips that you can use but it is recommended that you take care of your water by keeping it clean. Doing this will give you the peace of mind of knowing that your family and pets will always be safe and healthy.