This Boxer Adhesives vinyl pool repair kit is handy to be around. It works well to patch small holes in rafts and floats in an emergency. This vinyl adhesive comes with a strong adhesive and 500 sq of patching adhesive on the backing paper. This can be applied quickly over smaller holes and can be used anywhere in your pool.
A quick and easy way to check if there are leaks on the deck or on the walls is to use the patch kit. The patch kit comes with instructions on how to use it. You will want to read and follow all directions carefully. Make sure that you are working at least 1 foot away from the swimming pool if possible.
Top 10 Best Boxer Adhesives Vinyl Pool Repair Kit
Feature of Products
Boxer 859 Adhesives Under Water Vinyl Swimming Pool Repair Kit, 2-Ounce
$12.00 in stock
- Works underwater
- Includes 2 oz. can of No.100 vinyl adhesive
- Must have repair kit for above ground pool owners
- For inflatables and light gauge vinyl's
Boxer Adhesives No.110 Vinyl Pool Repair Kit
$18.95 in stock
- Vinyl pool repair kit
- Features an ample supply of 4-ounce liquid adhesive in a can with screw top and attached dauber-applicator
- Also contains 500-square inches of patching vinyl
- Excellent for other applications such as vinyl upholstery and waterbeds
- 24 per pack
Pool Liner Repair 408517Boxer - 4 oz Vinyl Swimming Kit
- country of origin : United States
- package height :15.24 cm
- package length:5.588 cm
- package width:8.382 cm
Boxer Adhesives Vinyl Pool Repair Kit Size: 4 Oz
- For deep underwater swimming pool and other vinyl repairs-
- The final vinyl problem solver!!!
- Boxer #110 Vinyl Pool Repair Kit contains 4 ounce can of #100 adhesive, dauber applicator and 500 square inches of patching vinyl
- Do not disturb patch for at least 48 hours. Allow 4-7 days for full cure.
- For inflatables and light gauge vinyls, apply adhesive to patch sparingly and press tightly to surface to be repaired. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
Union Laboratories 104 Boxer Vinyl Adhesive for Swimming Pools, 4 oz.
$14.49 in stock
- 4 Ounces of adhesive
- Adheres underwater
- Brand: Union Laboratories
- Item Weight: 0.5 lbs
Boxer Adhesives Peel and Stick Vinyl Plastic Pool Patch
$5.50 in stock
- Comes with 5 3" peel and stick patches
- Works underwater, no need to empty your pool
- Can be used on swimming pool floats and inflatables
- Strong, no mess patch
ATIE Vinyl Liner Pool Patch Adhesive Glue Repair Kit for Inflatable Pool, Pool Toys, and Pool Floats - Work Under Water (1 Pack)
$8.59 in stock
- Repair small pinholes and tears on vinyl liner pools and Inflatable pools and floats, toys, and lounges
- For above ground liner or inflatable pools with Water Leak
- Also for inflatable pool floats, toys, and lounges with Air Leak
- Kit Included: 1 oz tube adhesive, 2 sheets of 3.5" x 7" clear vinyl patch, and an applicator
- WORK UNDER WATER -- wet or dry application for any vinyl liner repairs. Heavy Duty!
4 oz Vinyl Swimming Pool Liner Repair Kit, New,
$22.99 in stock
|Is Adult Product|
Blue Sparkle Large 4' x 2' Underwater Swimming Pool Vinyl Liner Repair Kit
- 4 foot x 2 foot in size
- 4 oz can of adhesive
- Can be applied underwater or dry repairs
- instructions card included
Aqua EZ -Pack Vinyl Pool Repair Kit
$11.98 in stock
Advantages of Using Good Boxer Adhesives Vinyl Pool Repair Kit
If you don’t want to use the patch kit, there are other options including the Boxer adhesives, which can come in different styles. It is available in an inflatable pool patch kit, which is good for pools that are above ground. It has two pieces and each piece is covered by a waterproof cover. These kits also come with rubber seals, which can help to keep out children.
A vinyl pool repair kit does not need to be used often. The adhesive works great to patch the smallest holes.
This kit is a quick fix to get the job done. It is easy to use and the instructions are easy to follow. It also saves you money. The rubber seals help to keep the patch kit dry and help to seal it securely to the surface of the pool.
Most people use these kits because they are easy to use and inexpensive. They can be used anywhere in the pool and with any type of pool. This kit is ideal for any type of pool and for many different types of holes. They work with all types of PVC material and can be used on almost any size hole.
This patch kit makes a great replacement to cover any holes in your pool and give it a new look. You can also use it as a temporary fix while you are doing work on the water. or waiting for the swimming pool to dry.
This kit can save you money and time when it comes to pool maintenance. You won’t have to call a pool service to get the problem fixed or take time out of your schedule to repair leaks or small holes in your pool.
A vinyl pool repair kit can save you money and help to keep you from spending time searching for replacement parts for pools that have been damaged. If you have a leaky pool, you might not have any other option but to throw the whole thing out and start over. However, if you use a patch kit you can use it and replace the whole pool without having to throw anything out.
A vinyl pool repair kit can be used to cover just about any hole in the pool. It comes in different sizes so you can choose the one that best suits your pool.
A vinyl patch kit can be used to fill up tiny holes that need replacing, and create new ones. The rubber seals help to hold the patch kit securely to the pool surface.
This patch kit can help to fill up any area where your pool surfaces may be damaged. They come with two pieces that are used in the same way as a sealant.
Using a vinyl patch kit can help to keep your pool looking great, save you money and even prevent the need for expensive repairs and replacements. It is a great option for pool repairs and pool maintenance and helps you save money.