Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Gaiam Classic Balance Ball Chair – Exercise Stability Yoga Ball Premium Ergonomic Chair for Home and Office Desk with Air Pump, Exercise Guide and Satisfaction Guarantee, Charcoal
7 used from $41.54
- Boost energy & focus: Micro-movements from sitting on a balance ball chair work to engage the body and mind, leading to higher energy levels and increased productivity and focus at home, in the classroom at school or at your desk in the office
- Recommended user height: Designed for users 5 feet to 5 feet 11 inches tall and fits most standard height desks. For a taller chair, add 2 inches with the Gaiam Leg Extenders (Sold Separately) Weight Capacity = 300poundss
- Ball chair includes: Removable 52 centimeter Exercise Ball, Chair Base, Support Bar, Metal Ball Holder, 4 Easy-Glide Caster Wheels (2 lockable), Air Pump, Desktop Exercise Guide (Minor Assembly/Setup Required – see packaging for details) Weight = 13pounds
- Inflation notice: It may be necessary to re inflate the ball after initial inflation to allow the ball’s material to stretch to its final size. Inflate ball with air, let stand for 24 hours, deflate 50%, then fill again to 52 centimeter height
Samadhaan Iyengar Backless Yoga Chair - Prop for Flexibility and Strength Training. Portable Folding Yoga Chair with MS Frame and Non-Slip Feet Covers. 100kg Capacity, Silver
7 used from $48.43
- BACKLESS YOGA CHAIR: Backless Chair with flat seat rest is specially designed for yoga practice. Flat seat rest is perfect for right alignment of your body. The back legs are connected with a bar, which makes it particularly strong and durable. Backless chair is designed for yoga practitioners to deepen the yoga practice. Comes with FREE Poster with 45 Chair Yoga POSES!
- DEEPEN YOGA PRACTICE: Backless chair is designed for yoga practitioners to deepen the yoga practice. It helps to perform asanas which are difficult of perform independently. This chair is useful for beginner to advance level of practitioners. This can be used for standing asanas, sitting asanas, forward extensions, twists, inversions, backward extensions, abdominal asanas, restorative asanas.
- EASY STORAGE: This chair is a classic prop for yoga. It can be zigzag and curved, and can be placed flat for easy storage and transportation without assembly. Chairs can be stacked when not in use, easy to store, space-saving fashion chairs, easy to wipe clean seats and backrests.
- DESIGN & MATERIAL: The backless chair is an effective prop to make many poses safer and more accessible. Made with high-grade tubular MS frame, this chair is strong enough to withstand the wear and tear. This corrosion-free material with powder-coated durable finish adds to the strength of the structure, making it resistant to sudden shocks and breakages.
- MEASUREMENT: Size- 80cm height with 40cm seat size (95cm x 46cm x 6cm when folded) Weight of the chair: 3.65kg. Maximum user weight: 100kg
Restrial Life Yoga Headstand Bench- Stand Yoga Chair for Family, Gym - Wood and PU Pads - Relieve Fatigue and Build Up Body (Black)
3 used from $70.83
- BEST CHOICE:Yoga stool handstand can relieve the worry, social life rhythm is fast, the body of sub-health population increase,Inverted need to consume a lot of energy,It can lose weight just like other sports, it can also help the body's blood circulation, improve blood supply to the head.Inverted five minutes is equivalent to two hours of sleep
- UNIQUE PROFESSIONAL DESIGN:The yogic inverted bench is ergonomically designed and has a novel design. The conventional handstand needs arm to support the entire body. This inverted stool can assist the handstand, support the weight through the shoulder, and make the handstand more simple. It is the first choice for beginner yoga invaders. Simple structure, easy to carry and popular with yoga enthusiasts
- COMFORTABLE SECURE:Compared with the steel frame, it is made of more environmentally friendly solid wood materials, and the framework is also designed according to the physical engineering, with super pressure resistance;It also has a high-density PU sponge cushion to make you more comfortable when you upside down
- MORE FEATURES:Yoga handstand bench not only helps us stand upside down, but also helps us to do other yoga exercises, such as yoga block exercises, waist exercise,leg exercise,hip movement and many other yoga positions.When we have a rest time, we can even use it as a sofa and a shoe replacement stool, a stool is multi-purpose
- RELIABLE GUARANTEE:The quality of the products is 100% believed, our yoga bench is built for continuous construction, which is why we have added five years of customer warranty. If anything happens in the first two years, we'll replace it with a new yoga bench. There are no strings attached to solve the customer's problems
Aozora Backless Yoga Chair Prop - Flexibility and Strength Training Tool
- No front cross bar, allowing the widest range of poses
- Very sturdy, strong tubular steel construction
- Durable, high-quality - used in studios around the country
- Double-hinged for extra strength
- Increases flexibility and strength
Pune Yoga Chair - Black Chair with Black Wrap
- Backless Folding Yoga Chair
- Unique Decorative Cotton Wrapping for Enhanced Grip and Hand Feel
- Sturdy, solid construction
- Used in Iyengar studios and others throughout the US
Flash Furniture HERCULES Series Double Braced Gray Metal Folding Chair
$27.49 in stock
- Whether seating 2 or 22 this double braced and double hinged folding metal chair will fit the bill. Can be used as is or dress it up with a slipcover for your next event
- Gray frame finish -18 gauge steel frame - riveted steel components
- Versatile seating option for parties, support groups, trade shows, business meetings, reception areas, training rooms and banquet venues
- Weight capacity 225 lbs
- PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS >>> Overall Size: 18"W x 18"D x 30.5"H | Folded Size: 18"W x 2"D x 38"H | Seat Size: 15.75"W x 15.5"D x 17"H | Back Size: 16"W x 15.5"H
INNOLIFE Veocore Yoga Auxiliary Chair with Lumbar Back Support Foldable Balance Training (Grey)
- MILTI-fUNCTION: Relieve back, correct posture, relax muscles, help stretch.
- Enlarged The diameter of the chair steel(25mm), dilated Lumbar support, wear-resistant, skin-friendly, breathable and dirt-resistant cushion, Non-slip hoof chair foot. Make the chairs safer and more comfortable to use.
- Take off the lumbar Support will also works as a normal chair but more solid.
- Small and can be folded to save space
- Maximum bearing weight: 350lbs
Chair Yoga: Sit, Stretch, and Strengthen Your Way to a Happier, Healthier You
$16.99 in stock
27 used from $11.12
- William Morrow Company
SELEWARE Bearing Swing Hanger Set of 2 Hanging Kit, 360° Swivel Permanent Antirust Stainless Steel 304 Swivel Swing Hanger,Playground Porch Swing Set with Screws for Hammock Chair Yoga
- ALL SWING HARDWARE MADE OF SUS304 FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL OF 100% PERMANENT RUST, INDUSTRIAL BUILT HIGH QUALITY swingset hangers, perfect swing set brackets for all swing set products indoors or outdoors including porch swing springs ceiling or wooden mounts, gymnastics rings and hanging aerial yoga inversion trapeze swings seats.
- SPECIAL DESIGNED: Suspension Hooks support 360° Rotated freely movement, Innovative and patented design
- EASY INSTALLATION: We've pre-drilled four 0.31" holes for bolting installation to concrete or wooden beams, cedar wood, rafters, 4 Screws fit wood applicationare included .
- SAFE AND SECURE: Heavy duty commercial quality swing hangers are rated for use by children and adults, pack of 2 hooks Total Weight Limit - 2000 lb.
- US Patent Pending. All Rights Reserved.100% SATISFACTION GURANTEED: If you are dissatisfied for any reason, return your order within 30-Days for full refund, we will always go above and beyond to ensure you are happy with your customer experience with SELEWARE
CIGOCIVI Yoga Auxiliary Chair with Lumbar Back Support Foldable Balance Handstand Training Tool
$128.99 in stock
3 used from $117.77
- What Are The Benefits? – This yoga chair drastically strengthens your core muscles, improves blood circulation, relieving the pain of neck and back.It also encourages healthier skin, helps to straighten the spine, boosts the production of sex hormones, improves your digestion and metabolism, and develops the quality of your overall health.Yoga chair can also use for workout and lose weight just like other sports.
- Excellent Training Equipment – Great use for push ups, core work and inversion. Yoga chair also helps us to do other yoga exercises, such as waist exercise, leg exercise, hip movement and many other yoga positions. It can genuinely serve as a stool or a meditation chair for you.
- Durable & Sturdy Frame,Use More at Ease - Made from H-shape metal legs with a soft and high-quality flax and sponge pads to support the back and make you more comfortable when you upside down.
- Foldable and Detachable Yoga Chair：Small and can be folded to Save Space.Take off the lumbar Support will also works as a normal chair but more solid.
- 1 Year Warrency –If for any reason you are not satisfied with our chair, please contact us, we offer 30-day hassle-free refunds and replacement and a 1-year warranty!
Tips on Finding Yoga Chairs
Yoga chairs are one of the best ways to get a nice workout at home. With the benefits of Yoga and its impact on the body, you want to get the most out of it at any cost. One of the best ways to make sure that you’re getting your money’s worth is to find the perfect type of yoga chair for you.
One of the first things that you should do when looking for a chair is to determine exactly what type of yoga practice you’ll be doing. If you are a beginner then you will want to look for a chair that is made for beginners. You don’t want to risk hurting yourself while trying something new to you. If you have done a lot of stretching before then you will want a chair that offers a wide enough range to give you a full workout.
As mentioned above, you need to know which kind of yoga you are practicing. For beginners a low impact chair is ideal. They can be easily adjusted to a different position so you can learn at your own pace without too much frustration. These chairs will allow you to take short breaks throughout the day.
If you have done a lot of stretching before, then high impact chairs are the way to go. There is no worry about the chair getting in your way and will be comfortable for you to use. They will help you get a better workout every time that you use them.
If you are a seasoned yogi, then you may want to consider adjustable seats. Adjustable chairs are good for any level of experience so that you can work your way up. You can also use this to help you get a more comfortable workout.
The next thing to think about is the quality of the chairs that you are considering purchasing. When buying any kind of exercise equipment you want to make sure that you are getting the most out of your investment. Take time to review the various products that are available and look over the pros and cons of each one. Make sure that they offer support so that you can get the most out of your workout.
It’s also a good idea to do a little research on the different styles of Yoga that are available. A variety of styles means that there are many options for you to choose from. This means that you will have to get creative and figure out how you’re going to be able to get the best workout possible without having to sacrifice anything in the comfort department.
Once you have found the right yoga for you, be sure to practice it consistently in order to get the most out of it. Don’t rush into anything that you’re not sure about. In the beginning you may not have any control over what you do and that is why you are doing it.
As you become more comfortable with Yoga, then you will be able to add more items to your routine. You may even want to include a treadmill or elliptical. This way you can exercise all parts of your body at once. When you first begin you will only be working out one area at a time but as you get better, you can add more things to the program.
You can do Yoga on the floor or on the yoga mats. Some people like to do yoga on the floor because it allows them to feel more in tune with the music that is playing. This way they can really tune into the music and enjoy themselves while they are working out.
Other people prefer to use the yoga mats because it makes it easier to move around. When you first start out, it can be difficult to balance yourself because you have to keep a certain position. with each movement. However, if you find that you have difficulty, then you can add some pillows to help with the balance problem.
You can find yoga chairs for sale in most stores as well. You can either purchase them new or used. Be sure to take your time and shop around in order to get the best deal for your money. Take your time and consider a number of different models before making a final decision.