Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Lewo Wooden Baby Toddler Toys Circle First Bead Maze for Boys Girls
- Perfect size - not too big and bulky! 8.7*8.7*5.6 inches, weight about 1.4 pounds
- It is a best toy in doctors office .Well constructed .Brightly colored, smooth-sanded pieces, Water Based Paint is Harmless to Baby
- Great educational toy. Helps build hand eye cordination, math, early shape, color and size differentiation skills
- No assembly required, no pieces will come out. just take out and enjoy play it
- Approved ASTM and CE test. Do not to worry about the baby choking on the small pieces due to all beads can not come apart
Hape Jungle Adventure Railway Table | Kids Bead Maze Puzzle Table with Accessories, African Scene Graphics, Child Sized Table for Individual and Group Play
- JUNGLE THEMED BEAD MAZE: Play surface features a colorful African scene with lakes and wildlife. The elaborate bead maze features colorful insect-themed blocks, two mountain tunnels with spinning birds. Two monkey gates can be slid onto the tracks to stop the train
- ANIMAL TRAIN: Jungle-themed train has tiger, lion and elephant carriages. Your child is sure to enjoy hours of fun with this interactive and colorful table
- CHILD-SIZED PLAY: Explore the jungle and its animals with this child-sized play table. Drive the train through the arches and make the birds fly. But watch out for the cheeky monkeys trying to block the way!
- SAFE TO PLAY WITH: Non-toxic finishes and child safe materials. All Hape toys are made to a high safety standard to ensure many years of safe play are enjoyed amongst all
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIAL: Made of high-quality wood that is ultra-strong and durable. We recommend this toy for children of ages 18 months and upwards
Award Winning Hape Original Supermaze Wooden Bead Activity Learning Center
- This classic maze was created over 25 years ago and has provided endless enjoyment every since!
- Perfect for play time at home, in the waiting room, or in daycare environments
- Playing with these colorful beads helps develop hand-eye coordination and color recognition
- Made from non-toxic finishes and child safe materials, this maze is recommended for ages 2 years and up
- The Original Supermaze was the Award Winner of the Parenting Magazine's Toy Hall of Fame, the Parents’ Choice Classic Doing & Learning Approval, the Parents’ Magazine Pick of the Best Toys, and the Toronto Parent's Best Toy
Fajiabao Wooden Bead Maze Activity Cube Fruits Slide Counting Math Abacus Montessori Toys for Toddlers Roller Coaster Educational Toys Christmas Birthday Gifts Indoor Games for Walkers Boys Girls
- TODDLER EDUCATIONAL TOYS: This wooden bead maze is a great tool for arithmetic enlightenment, fruit and color recognition, hand-eye coordination and space thinking development.
- CARTOON FRUIT BEAD MAZE TOY: It comes with 6 colorful wooden fruits beads, including strawberry, cherry, pear, apple, watermelon and lemon, which may greatly attracts kid's attention, and you could teach your baby identify those different fruit.
- HOURS OF FUN FOR KIDS: Sitting in a high chair or on the floor with this fantastic activity cube will have so much fun for kids. It keeps your baby occupied while you preparing food or busy with other thing. Your kids will enjoy turning beads between wires.
- SMOOTH WOODEN TOYS: It is easy for toddles to work the beads through. Each fruit bead and abacus painted with smooth surface layer, no sharp edges, smooth and no burr, keeping kids safe while enjoy the hand game. It is a perfect gift for baby early learning.
- PERFECT SIZE FOR BABY: No need to assemble, just open the box and play directly in different places. The size of maze cube is perfect for kid’s little hand. Except for the bead roller game, the bottom abacus will help your kids learn some basic counting.
Activity Cube With Bead Maze - 5 in 1 Baby Activity Cube Includes Shape Sorter, Abacus Counting Beads, Counting Numbers, Sliding Shapes, Removable Bead Maze - My First Baby Toys - Original - By Play22
$28.99 in stock
- This Is Satisfaction Guarantee - Great Gift For Birthday And Holidays For Students And Boys & Girls - Original By Play22
- Wooden Activity Cube Includes 5 Activity To Play Which Is Baby Blocks Shape Sorter Toy With 4 Color Shapes, Abacus Counting Beads, Sliding Shapes, Spinning Shapes Counting Numbers And A Removable Wire Bead Maze On The Top
- Play22 Educational Multi Play Activity Cube - Multifaceted Tactile Activities – Learn Shapes, Colors And Counting – Solve Mazes & Sorting Problems – Develop Fine Motor Skills & Logic – Expand Vocabulary & Creativity – Fun Engaging Play Form All Sides!
- Baby Activity Cube Can Help Develop Shape And Color Recognition And Number Counting - Promote Hand Eye Coordination - Foster Problems - Solving Skills. - Cube Can Determine Their Ability To Utilize And Learn To Identify And Match Shapes Will Build Fine Motor Skills And STEM Learning
- Bead Maze Activity Cube Is Made Of Non-Toxic Safe Materiel For Baby's And Toddlers - Comes Assembled - Measures 8 X 8 X 7 Inches - Wooden Activity Cube For 1 Year Old Shape Shorter Bead Maze Toy Educational Baby Gifts for One Year Old Boys and Girls
Timy First Bead Maze Roller Coaster Wooden Educational Circle Toy for Toddlers
2 used from $14.99
- Classic toy for kids, features with colorful bead and sea animals patterns
- Well constructed, brightly colored, smooth-sanded pieces, with solid beech base
- Great educational toy, helps kids to develop hand eye cordination, shape and color differentiation, fine motor skills
- Ready to play, no assemble required, recommend for age 3+
- Bead Maze Size: 8.85 x 8.85 x 5.9 inches
Melissa & Doug First Bead Maze
$12.36 in stock
1 used from $11.74
- CLASSIC DEVELOPMENTAL TOY – WITH A TWIST: The Melissa & Doug First Bead Maze is an exceptional developmental toy for kids. It features 18 multiple-shaped wooden beads and three plastic rings that spin and slide.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: This baby bead maze is made from high-quality materials. The four soft-coated wires twist and turn between two solid wood blocks that display quality craftsmanship for extended safe use.
- EXCEPTIONAL DEVELOPMENT TOY: Our Melissa & Doug First Bead Maze baby toy has been designed to help children 12 months and above develop sensory skills, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination.
- GREAT GIFT FOR AGES 12 MONTHS AND UP: The First Bead Maze is an educational gift for kids 12 months up. Add the Melissa & Doug Shape Sorting Cube to round out the hands-on experience and to give kids an engaging option for screen-free play.
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
Hey! Play! Wooden Maze Toy with Interactive Beads, Puzzle Table Game & Activity Center, Educational Toy for Toddlers, Babies, & Kids (80-HJD93140C)
- STURDY AND LONG-LASTING- This durable toy is made of quality wood, including real beech wood, to entertain your toddler for years to come. In addition, the metal curved maze is built to resist wear and tear, inspiring your child through years of play!
- SIMPLE AND FUN- A detachable bunny skates across the vibrantly painted board while 2 squiggly metal rods twist around with wooden beads to draw a toddler’s attention. Also, the wooden rods at the bottom create more ways to amuse their curious minds.
- START BASIC SKILLS- As your child pushes the wooden beads across the wire maze, hand-eye coordination and building skills begin to develop. Also, the butterfly, square, and round shapes encourage early stages of color development and shape recognition!
- PROMOTES LEARNING- This classic wooden toy encourages a child’s curiosity with a fun and engaging activity. With wheels on the bottom to scoot across the floor or table, this toy develops motor skills while sprouting imaginations- all in one clever toy!
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Includes 1 play activity center with 24 wooden beads, 1 wooden toy bunny, and 2 twisting wire rod mazes. Activity center measures: 10.75“x 6.25“x 9“. Materials: MDF and beech wood.
Battat – Wooden Activity Cube – Discover Farm Animals Activity Center for Kids 1 year +
2 used from $59.02
- A childhood classic: doors to open and animal friends to find, there's so much to do!
- Solid wood: beautifully crafted, the construction is sturdy and colors are bright
- 5 sides of fun: drive the tractor around, zig zag the beads up and down. Plenty of spinners to spin, spin, spin…
- Rounded corners: we’ve rounded The corners and made the wood nice and smooth.
- Early learning: improves hand-eye coordination, imaginative play and cause-and-effect.
TOYVENTIVE Wooden Kids Baby Activity Cube - Boys Gift Set | One 1, 2 Year Old Boy Gifts Toys | Developmental Toddler Educational Learning Boy Toys 12-18 Months | Bead Maze, First Birthday Gift
$29.99 in stock
- EXCELLENT BIRTHDAY GIFTS FOR 1 YEAR OLD BOY - Contains toddler activity play cube, fully accessorized with bonus stacking cups and essential words board book, all coming in a cute blue gifts ready packaging - best gifts for one year old boy and gifts for 2 year boy. These baby wooden toys are the perfect one year old boy gifts. Educational, fun, safe and parent-approved, an ideal choice for holiday and a 1st birthday boy gifts, which will put a big smile on his cute little face.
- FUN LEARNING TOYS - This magnificent toddler educational toys set for 1 and 2 year olds is designed to promote counting and math skills, while also developing color, pattern and shape recognition in an engaging, fun and interactive way. Our Play Ideas e-book will help you teach these concepts and have fun with your baby! These boy toddler toys will be passed down and become the favorite learning toys for 1 year olds and older.
- LIGHT AND COMPACT - The top and the bottom of the bead cube are detached and they can be played with separately. In addition, the top flips over and fits inside the box for easy storing. This makes the whole wooden toy easily portable and excellent for toddler travel toy. Activity cube size: w: 7.08 x d: 7.08 x h: 12.21 inches.
- SAFE AND DURABLE – Sturdy wooden construction, premium craftsmanship, painted with water based non-toxic paint makes it parent's premium choice for educational toys for 2 year olds and 1 year olds. These toddler 1 yr old boy toys have passed the highest toy safety standards. Voted top 10 baby wooden toys for one year old, top 5 best toys for 1 year old boy, and top 5 travel wooden activity cubes by independent group of parents and teachers.
- 5 TOYS IN 1 - Combines 5 different activities in 1. This baby development toy will keep your toddler for hours and develop his mind, senses and coordination. It includes wooden bead maze, abacus, spinning gears, learning clock and shape sorter. Instead of buying 5 different 1 or 2 year old boy toys, you can get them all in one. Save money and decrease clutter!
Creating a Wooden Bead Maze
If you have ever played with wooden bead maze tables, you might be interested in finding a wood table that is similar. You don’t have to be afraid of playing these games. Many people play them as part of a family tradition, and it is a fun game to make your own at home.
The first thing that you will need to do before you start making the bead maze are some of the supplies. One is the beads. These can be small plastic ones or you can buy wooden beads that are painted white. The easiest way to do this is to buy a kit. This way, all you will have to do is put the beads together, which is much easier than having to do it by hand.
Another thing you will need to purchase is glue and the beads. Again, you will find kits available that include these items. Now, you have the beads and glue and your wooden maze is ready to begin.
To make your own bead maze, you will need a table and the beads, along with paper to cover the top of the table and walls. You should also buy some markers to use to mark the board and the walls. You can make these markers out of paper and card stock, if you want.
After you have all the supplies that you need, you should put the table on a tablecloth, which will protect the beads from getting spilled. Now, all you have to do is get the paper and start marking the board. You want to create a grid so that it makes sense. You will want to use the same grid size for each side of the board.
Then, draw the center bead onto the board and place another one around it. The next row should be drawn around the first one. You should do the same for the second row, but then start placing the rest of the beads on the board. If you have a good set of markers, you can write on the board to make it easier for you. If you are not so good at drawing, you can use colored pencils to draw the beads.
Once you are done with the first row of bead maze, you should lay the second one down. Then you will repeat the process for the third row. This is going to make the whole board look like a giant maze. If you want to make a maze with more than two rows of beads, that is fine too.
Once you have created your wooden bead maze, you will want to cut out a piece of construction paper to cover the top of the table. Then you will lay the paper over the top of the table and cut along the edges of the table. You will also want to make sure that you smooth the edges to ensure that your paper doesn’t show up on the table. Before you attach the paper, you should put in the beads.
Now, you can start placing the beads in the center of the board. Once you have completed the bead placement, you will want to place another piece of construction paper over the top of the table. You should now put the paper behind the boards and the table. This way, it will cover the entire top of the table. Place in as many beads as you can to make the board look even.
Next, you can start placing the pieces of beads on the paper. To help keep the pieces from rolling off of the board, you will want to use two or three layers of paper. to give it some thickness.
If you are creating a table, you will want to make sure that all of the beads are on the board. so that you can see where the first and second bead is. The last layer of paper should go on the wall so that the last bead can be easily seen.
With this process, you will be able to create a beautiful table that will help your children learn how to count and complete different numbers of beads on the wooden bead maze. You will also find it to be a very enjoyable game to play together.