Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
JBL Clip 3 Portable Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black Camo
4 used from $45.95
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- 10 Hours of Playtime
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Integrated Carabiner
JBL FLIP 5 - Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Teal (New Model)
5 used from $83.99
- POWERFUL JBL ORIGINAL PRO SOUND: Feel your music. Flip 5's all new racetrack-shaped driver delivers bold JBL signature sound. Enjoy booming bass in a small package.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Slip this little speaker onto your wrist and get grooving. Its durable fabric material and rugged rubber housing keep the Flip 5 safe while you let loose in the great outdoors.
- 12 HOURS OF PLAYTIME: Don't sweat the small stuff like charging your battery. Flip 5 gives you up to 12 hours of playtime. Keep the music going longer and louder with JBL's signature sound.
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH STREAMING: Wirelessly stream music from your phone, tablet, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device, with up to xx ft wireless range
- IPX7 WATERPROOF: Bring your speakers anywhere. Pool party? Perfect. Sudden cloudburst? Covered. Bash on the beach? Flip 5 is IPX7 waterproof for fearless outdoor entertainment.
TOKK Smart Wearable Assistant Hands-Free Bluetooth Speaker Phone, Red
- A wearable high quality mic and speaker; replaces Bluetooth headsets, ear buds, headphones, and other portable Bluetooth speakers
- Magnetically attaches to any garment or metal object; Bluetooth connected and active noise cancellation
- One touch multi-functionality allows voice dialing through Siri, Google Now or Cortana and hands-free calling; enjoy music through any connected device with high quality sound output
- Remote shutter ability for picture taking - open your camera on your iPhone or android and press + or - on your TOKK volume button and it will take a picture, perfect for selfies!
- 40-hour stand-by time; 4-hour continuous usage time; 1-hour charge time
Jawbone Mini Jambox Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Graphite Facet) - Standard Packaging
$89.95 in stock
2 used from $89.95
- Small enough to fit in your pocket, so it goes wherever you do
- 10-hour battery life and crystal-clear, wireless sound with Bluetooth 4.0
- Built in speakerphone lets you take calls on the go
- Activate Multi Play to connect two MINI JAMBOX speakers for twice the sound. Team up with a friend to alternate songs and DJ effortlessly
- Personalize MINI JAMBOX with the Jawbone app
Caster Manual Wheelchair Rear Wheel Wheelchair Accessories Rear Wheel Replacement Wheelchair Wheel Grey Rubber Wheelchair Wheel 12 1/2x2 1/4
- ▶PU tires, not afraid of puncture, strong toughness, elastic, durable
- ▶The ball bearing is used for the joint, which is flexible to rotate, saves time and labor, and has a long service life.
- ▶Thickened hub, shoulder width 5.5cm, pressure resistance, strong load bearing, wear resistance
- ▶Smooth rolling on all surfaces, no noise, wear-resistant anti-slip
- ▶Suitable for most manual wheelchair cart rear wheels, walkers
PillowPlayer Personal Pillow Speaker with Washable Cover
- PERSONAL PILLOW SPEAKER helps falling asleep faster, aids stress relief & relaxation, audio calms an active mind
- ONE THIN Speaker works best inside pillowcase on top your pillow, aim speaker out, with REMOVABLE WASHABLE soft covers and 63” connecting cable
- SMALL SIZED 3” x 3.5” x ¾” Perfect for travel hotels, Spas, college dorms
- 3.5mm PILLOW SPEAKER universal jack for use with any audio device using 3.5mm (1/8”) headphone jack
- May also be used as TINNITUS RELIEF to assist sufferer’s mask their tinnitus
CHUKCHI Portable 100% Waterproof (IP67) Mini Cube Loud Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker by Pantheon Wireless, with Built-in Mini Microphone for iPhone Android and Other Bluetooth Music Playing Device
- New Arrival Samllest Cute Mini Bluetooth Speakers, amazing portable and lightweight, suit for outdoor living, easy to hang on your bag with the supplied hook; also a best atmospheres partner while traveling or in open-air party!
- Waterproof Design IP67: Effectively protect from water and dust, worry-free leave it beside the pool, and most outside condition; covered with silica gel cases, offer a comfortable touching feeling.
- Bluetooth 4.1 & Perfect Sound: equiped with latest Bluetooth Version - 4.1, perfect crystal and natural stereo sound with super audio performance. Compatible with most of mobile phone, parts of PC
- Important Notes: Waterproof rated IP67 means that it can work up to 80CM-1M depth, but you can not hear the music when dip this bluetooth speakers in more than 10CM depth, eventhough music still playing!
iFox IFS303 Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Clip for iPhone iPad iPod Android or PC with FM Radio, AUX, SD and Speakerphone, Outdoor and Indoor (Yellow)
2 used from $7.90
- THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING- The iFS303 is the ideal gift for anyone who loves to enjoy their music anytime, anyplace. With a strong carabiner clip, effortlessly hook your speaker to any backpack, belt loop, bicycle, keychain…. and away you go!
- BRINGS FUN TO ANY TASK OR JOURNEY- With 5-6hrs of battery life, take your music along with you. So portable it enhances fun activities -car trips, hikes, BBQs, picnics at the beach….. and boring tasks too- workplace, housework, cooking, yard work
- SO EASY TO USE- Even your technophobe family member will be able to work the iFS303 right away. Switch between bluetooth, wireless, Micro SD/TF, FM radio and AUX in under 6 seconds
- WOW YOUR FRIENDS WITH AMAZING SOUND- The audio packs the punch of a boombox, it’s super easy to pair….your iFS303 bluetooth speaker will be the envy of your friends & family
- RISK FREE & PEACE OF MIND…. We offer an incredibly generous 12 month warranty, so if your speaker breaks or stops working, we’ll gladly replace of refund it for you! But don’t worry, all our speakers come CE/FCC/ROHS certified for quality parts and reliability
Drive Medical BLS18FBD-ELR Blue Streak Wheelchair with Flip Back Desk Arms, Elevating Leg Rests, 18 Inch Seat
1 used from $111.11
- Cutting-edge wheelchair design makes independent mobility enjoyable
- Detachable desk arms and premium elevated leg rests provide customizable support
- 18" padded nylon wheelchair seat ensures lasting comfort and is easy to clean.Do not use an abrasive cleanser that will scratch the finish
- Durable tires feature push-to-lock functionality for safety. Comes with calf strap
- Overall dimensions: 42"(L) x 24"(W) x 36"(H); Closed width: 12.5"; Seat dimensions: 16"(D) x 18"(W) x 19.5"(H); Armrest height: 8"; Weight capacity: 250 pounds. Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
Medline Lightweight Transport Wheelchair with Handbrakes, Folding Transport Chair for Adults has 12 inch Wheels, Red
- Medline transport lightweight wheelchair has large 12 inch rear wheels for better performance on uneven outdoor surfaces | Loop-style manual handbrakes are ideal for locking the rear wheels during transfers
- Transport chair with powder coated aluminum ultralight frame is durable and has a weight capacity of 300 lbs
- Folding transport wheelchair is portable, making it perfect for easy storage, transport and travel | Back folds down to make the chair more compact
- Full length permanent armrests | Detachable footrests | Seat belt for safety | Comfortable nylon upholstery
- Transport wheel chair seat dimensions are 18 x 16 inches | Weighs 23. 5 lbs | Color: Red
Wheelchair With Speakers For Better Sound Quality
Wheelchair With Speakers is a new accessory that is being offered by the Accessible Living Company. It has been designed for the disabled who want to get the benefits of regular hearing while still getting their daily dose of audio. The company states, “The wheelchair with speakers is a perfect companion for many with impairments in mobility or auditory processing ability.”
These Audio Systems provides a source of sound for the disabled. They do this by using their specially designed amplifiers and speaker, which are mounted on the wheelchair.
Wheelchairs without amplifiers are common, but the amplifier allows the speaker to have the power and volume it needs to play music or other sounds. Most of these amplifiers come with their own battery backup and are built into the speaker, not underneath. This allows for more than one person to use the speaker, and can be very convenient.
The speakers are typically placed about five feet from the wheelchair. This helps to make it easier for the person to reach the amplifier and adjust the volume. There are some models that have two amplifiers. Some amplifiers also have a subwoofer attached, for that extra bass.
Many users report having problems with the speakers being too loud. Some may even have trouble hearing the speaker at all. It will depend on the individual, but the speakers are supposed to be able to pick up the right sound waves, so they shouldn’t be too loud.
The speakers themselves are also designed to be durable. Some users have found that the speakers wear out quickly. This may be due to the weight of the speaker, which can make it difficult to maneuver, and the vibrations from the moving parts.
Some users have also reported that when the regular batteries are used, they seem to work a little better. It may just take a little longer for them to charge up.
With the help of the Audio System, you can enjoy your favorite music and even get information on television. This provides you with all the benefits of a regular stereo system, without the hassle of wires, or having to carry around the speakers.
There are many different models available. You can find a manual, or some of the more advanced models that come with an iPod or similar player. These allow for more freedom of movement.
You can also get speakers that can be used with just one person, if necessary. A hand held type may fit well and give you better control.
There are various manufacturers that make these speakers. Yamaha and Denon are two of the most popular. They are both known for their quality products, and service.
If you are having trouble finding a particular model, check with the company that makes the mobility aids. This may be able to help.
In most cases, a reputable company will be able to recommend the best one to suit your needs. They can also offer suggestions on where to buy the right amplifier and speakers.
While there is nothing wrong with purchasing a second set of speakers to use with your wheelchair, it is a good idea to purchase at least one set. Having additional speakers will give you more versatility in the selection of music that you listen to.
In general, the sound quality is usually pretty good, but there are some disadvantages. If you are using the speakers at high levels, the volume may drown out the sound of the music.
Sometimes it is not possible to adjust the sound quality of the system. If this is the case, you can always turn the volume up to maximum and listen to the music as loudly as possible, but still be able to hear the sounds clearly.
Some of the best sound systems, though, are actually portable speakers. These are ideal for people who want to listen to their music wherever they go, wherever the situation calls for.