Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Milliard Freestanding Portable Outdoor Towel Tree, Three Adjustable Bars, Weather Resistant Plastic – 65 inches x 25 inches– Stylish Bronze Colored Pool and Spa Towel Rack
5 used from $44.54
- STABLE BASE: The hollow bottom of this towel tree is designed to be filled with water, so it will not easily blow over or tip in the wind or rain. Because you want your tree to be safe, sturdy, and secure.
- ADJUSTABLE BARS: Three arms can easily be configured to suit your unique needs. Adjust the bars to your preferred length to divide the towel weight, preventing tipping and ensuring all your towels dry properly. PATENT PENDING.
- PORTABLE: When summer is over, easily take apart your tree and move it inside for convenient storage. And if you’re traveling, you can easily break down the rack and bring it along wherever you go. So convenient!
- MADE FROM FURNITURE GRADE PLASTIC: Your towel rack is going to be outside, and you don’t want it to get ruined from inclement weather. That’s why we created it from the same plastic used to make the rest of your outdoor furniture. Will not rust, crack, or discolor.
- CONVENIENT SIZE: Outdoor towel tree measures 65-inches high x 25-inches wide x 8.5-inches deep. Make it yours today and enjoy a neat, clean, and organized pool area.
Pool & Spa Towel Rack Premium Extra Tall Towel Tree Outdoor PVC White
1 used from $54.27
- Pool & Spa Towel Stand Towel Holder Outdoor PVC
- 57" Tall - Hang Robes & Large Towels Without Touching The Ground
- Extra Thick Arms To Resist "Sun Drooping"
- Easy To Assemble - No Tools Required, Comes With Optional PVC glue
- Made Of Durable Furniture Grade PVC - Chemical, Rust and UV Resistant
HydroTools by Swimline Poolside Towel Rack
$44.36 in stock
2 used from $40.81
- Keep towels organized dry and always in reach
- Easy to assemble
- Water weighted table base
- Useful for storing goggles and masks
- Crafted out of durable PVC material
Outdoor Spa and Pool Towel Rack - Bone
1 used from $50.95
- Comes in the colors white, bone, or the new metallic bronze
- Portable outdoor towel rack
- It stands 50" tall and has (3) 24" adjustable crossbars
- This towel rack is made of furniture grade plastic, so it will not rust, crack, discolor, or rot like the other towel racks
- 13" weightable base provides excellent stability (fills easily with water.)
AmazonBasics Foldable Clothes Drying Laundry Rack - White
1 used from $22.07
- Clothes drying rack for energy savings and gentle drying so your clothes last longer
- Made of durable yet lightweight steel that is easy to move from room to room
- Accordion design folds flat for compact storage
- White, waterproof, epoxy coating; stain- and mildew-resistant
- Measures approximately 14.5x29.5x41.75 inches (LxWxH)
Trademark Innovations 50" Towel Rack for Pool and Spa
$55.55 in stock
- The towel rack has a 13" diameter base and is 50" high
- Made of metal, it weighs 22lbs. So won't blow over in the wind
- Has 3 hanging rods which provide space for a minimum of 6 towels
- Easy assembly instructions included
- By Trademark Innovations
TowelMaid 5 Bar Freestanding Outdoor Poolside Towel Rack
- MADE IN THE USA
- Large base ensures stability. Will not tip or blow over. No sand or weights needed.
- Beautiful, glossy furniture-grade PVC is UV blocking (non-yellowing), will not rust and is easy to clean
Mission Towel Rack 54" - 4 Rungs for Hanging - Dark Brown Oiled Finish
- 4 rungs to hang towels; Sturdy, wide flat base; Offers convenience
- Mission inspired craftsman style; Dark brown oiled finish
- Overall: 31.25" W x 23.5" D x 53.25" H; 2 long rungs measure: 14.5" W; 2 short rungs measure: 10" W; Base stand measures 18" W x 18" D
- Materials: weather resistant hardwood; Supports up to: 5 lb. (per rung); Approx. weight: 28 lb.
- Sleek, goes anywhere design; Gorgeous hardwood construction
MyGift 6-Rung Luxury Chrome-Plated Metal Freestanding Indoor Towel Tree Bath Towel Rack
5 used from $25.49
- 6-rung metal towel drying stand with weighted base and chrome-plated silver finish **Some assembly required**
- 12-inch rungs accommodate large beach towels, hand towels, swimsuits and bathing trunks
- Wide, weighted base keeps stand sturdy and upright
- Minimalist design and chrome-plated finish complement a wide range of decors
- Approximate dimensions: Overall - 26.5 W x 26.5 D x 59.0 H (in inches); Base - 13.0 Diameter (in inches)
Outdoor Lamp Company Portable 3 Bar Towel Tree - White. Made in The USA for Pool, Spa and Home Use.
- Highly Portable – Easy to break down and move wherever you need, indoor or outdoor!
- No more rusting, fading or pealing with this furniture grade PVC towel holder!
- At 50” tall with 24in crossbars this stand will hold many lengths and sizes of gear, from goggles to pool floats!
- A highly stable rack since you fill the 13” base with sand or water before assembling the stand.
- Some assembly required. This towel rack is made in the USA.
The Beauty and Function of a Towel Tree For Poolside
A towel tree for poolside can be a perfect way to use up space and add a bit of whimsy to a patio setting. However, the size of your towel tree depends largely on the size of your pool and whether you have one at all. It is also important to consider whether you want to make use of it year round or just during the summer months.
Towel trees are traditionally used in areas with large open areas such as in a deck or along a walkway. However, there are many advantages to having one in a small area where you may not have room for a deck or patio area. When you use a towel tree for poolside, you save on space while still adding a unique touch. Below are some basic tips to help you decide whether you should purchase a tree to hang outside of your home.
First, let’s look at why towels need space. Since towels are made of absorbent material, they are great for keeping other items off the floor. It is also helpful to keep small children away from toys. It is also easy to keep clean by using a showerhead. However, if you choose to have a tree, there will be no place to store towels and you will need to keep them clean throughout the year.
In addition to the large area that it takes up, it will take up a lot of sunlight. If you want to plant a tree that will not shade your home, choose a variety that does not have a canopy. These are usually smaller trees that are hung low enough for the sun to shine through and keep them cool. However, there are many trees that have large eaves that can shade the whole yard when they are not in use.
Another disadvantage of large trees is that they can sometimes get in the way. There are several different designs to choose from, but the easiest solution is to plant the tree in the center of the pool. This allows you to keep walking around and enjoy the view while not having to have to remove the tree each time you use your pool. Just be sure to be careful and watch for people and pets who may be able to grab hold of the tree and drag it back out into the lawn.
Finally, do not forget that the tree you choose should be something that will withstand the weather. You don’t want to invest in a tree that will fall apart in a few years because it is too hard or delicate. for the weather.
Once you have determined the location and the size of the tree that you need, it is time to decide on the type of tree. Whether you will use it year round or only in the summertime will depend on how much sun and wind the tree gets. As long as you are certain that it can survive these extremes, you will be better off.
The best type of tree for poolside is a tree that is made of a lightweight material like branches or a small container that hangs low enough for you to walk under. If you are not going to be hanging out on it all year long, go for a smaller tree that will still protect the ground below while providing you with shade.
Another consideration is what kind of maintenance you want for the tree. The cheaper trees that you can buy at the store are usually easier to maintain, but there are also larger trees that require a little more work to keep them looking nice. Also, make sure you know if the tree will require repotting or if you need to prune it in order to keep it looking its best.
The best trees for poolside generally have large branches that are easy to trim, have dense foliage and are well balanced. This makes the best choice for anyone who wants to enjoy a relaxing time with the family without worrying about being too close to the tree.
If you look carefully at all of the above mentioned factors before purchasing the tree for a pool, you should have no trouble finding the best one for you. Whether you are using the tree for the first time or just adding it to your landscape, be sure to choose a tree that will provide a welcoming feeling that will keep you comfortable for years to come.