Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Kokido GEOS Portable Swimming Pool Vacuum Hose Storage Reel
- Hose easily rolls on and off the reel for efficient storage and use
- Convenient carrying handle allows you to take the GEOS Reel where the job is
- Conveniently store up to 50' of 1.25" or 1.5" diameter hose
- Self-standing base provides ease of use
- Weight: 8 LBS
SPQ Brands Swimming Pool Flex Reel with Handle W/Out Hose SPAGHR003, Grey
- POOL HOSE REEL – The SmartClear Swimming Pool Hose Reel is perfect for keeping your hose out of the way and tangle-free when not in use. It’s suitable for a 1 ¼” or 1 ½” vacuum hose that’s up to 40’ long. Please note that the pool hose is not included
- COMPACT AND PRACTICAL – With a conveniently compact design, it’s the most practical solution for pool hose storage
- DURABLE DESIGN – This pool vacuum hose storage system has a chemical and weather-resistant design that means it will last through many seasons of fun
- LIGHTWEIGHT – With a lightweight design and convenient carrying handle, this pool hose storage reel is easy to move to a pool house, garage, or storage shed when not in use
Suncast Commercial Pool Hose Reel White, Standard
1 used from $36.17
- SWIMMING POOL HOSE REEL: Holds up to 40 ft. of 1.5" vacuum hose and up to 100 ft. of backwash hose
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: Resin wheels for easy mobility
- INCLUDES FOLDABLE HANDLE: Built-in folding handle makes transportation and storage a breeze
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Sturdy resin construction is resistant to fading, durable, and easy to maintain
- IDEAL SIZE: Measures 20.35" x 28.39" x 32.64" to keep your pool and spa area organized without taking up too much space (width includes extended crank handle)
U.S. Pool Supply 1-1/2" x 36 Foot Spiral Wound Vacuum Hose with Standard Cuff & Hose Reel
- Professional Study Hose Reel with Handle
- Compact and convenient way to keep hoses organized and tangle free
- Includes 1-1/2" X 36 Foot Heavy Duty Spiral Wound Pool Vacuum Hose with Swivel Cuff
- 3 Year Warranty On Hose
Feherguard Swimming Pool Vacuum Hose Storage Reel
$44.99 in stock
- Holds up to 40 feet of 1.5 inch vacuum hose
- Holds ups to 100 feet of backwash hose or electrical cords
- Some assembly required
FibroPool Swimming Pool Hose Reel
- Compact and convenient solution to keep hoses organized and tangle-free
- 100% polymer design resists corrosion season after season
- Compatible with 1 1/2" hoses up to 40' long
- Lightweight body has an integrated soft-grip handle for easy carry
U.S. Pool Supply Pool Cleaning Accessory Organizer and Holder Rack - Store Poles, Brushes, Nets, Vacuums - Caddy Hanger for Swimming Pool Spa Attachment Accessories
- Premium quality pool accessory organizer and holder that holds up to 5 pool accessories plus 2 poles can also be mounted to the sides of the holder.
- Ideal organizer for keeping all your pool cleaning maintenance items together and ready for easy access and use.
- Hold all your brushes, nets, vacuums, poles and other cleaning attachments neatly stored in one place.
- Easy installation onto fences, walls and posts. Includes mounting screws.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Buy with confidence, if you're not satisfied with this item at anytime within one year of purchase, we'll provide a refund or replacement.
LASS ENTERPRISES Swimming Pool Backwash Discharge Hose Reel
- Our backwash hose reel eliminates the tedious job of coiling up your hose. Reels and unreels to full length in seconds.
- Stores backwash hose neatly.
- When all done, just pick up the reel and put it in storage!
- Holds up to 100' of 1½" backwash hose or electric extension cord.
- NOTE: Backwash hose not included.
Heavy Duty Cinch Strap for Pool Vacuum Hose Storage, Pool Noodles, Garden Hose and Other Large Outdoor Items. Stores and organizes Equipment, and Includes Handle for Hanging and Carrying (1, 30")
- Heavy duty ballistic-style nylon cinch straps with hook and loop fasteners designed to easily organize and store pool vacuum hoses up to 50' in length.
- Pass-through buckle allows strap to wrap on to itself providing adjustable sizing to grip items tightly and securely.
- Neoprene handle allows carrying and easy hanging and is designed to allow the hose to lay flat against a fence or wall.
- Also works great for pool noodles, garden hoses, water hoses, and more!
Poolmaster 33430 Heavy Duty In-Ground Pool Vacuum Hose With Swivel Cuff, 1-1/2-Inch by 30-Feet,Neutral
$29.50 in stock
7 used from $14.45
- Not made to work on automatic suction type cleaners, (or robotic) pool cleaners; for use with standard swimming pool vacuum head and telescopic pole for manual vacuuming
- Swivel cuff for kink-free maneuverability; UV and chemical resistant; extruded flexible EVA and poly-welded EVA cuffs
- Spiral wound construction for strength, flexibility, and maximum flow rate; superior tensile strength for crush-resistant operation
- Swivel cuff end connects directly onto the vacuum head and the non-swivel end connects to the skimmer
- High quality and made to last in the USA; measures 1-1/2-inch diameter by 30-feet for most in ground pools
Swimming Pool Vacuum Hose Reels – How To Choose The Best Pool Vacuum Hose Reel
There is nothing more frustrating than to run out of the water and realize that the swimming pool vacuum hose has broken. Having to run back and change the water, or wait for the professional to arrive, can really put a damper on any relaxing time at your pool. Luckily, the swimming pool vacuum hose reel system is designed to make it easy to change the hose when necessary.
There are several different types of reels on the market today. You will need to consider several factors before making a purchase. You need to look into the capacity of the hose and the size of the pool when you are looking for a good reel. You also need to decide what type of hose you will be using.
A high quality reel will be able to carry many gallons of water. In order to get the most mileage out of the hose, you should choose one with a very long hose. The longer the hose, the less distance it will have to pull the hose through the water. If you do not want to pay for an expensive reel, there are inexpensive models available.
Many pool vacuum hose reel systems offer a wide range of accessories. You may want to consider getting an automatic shut off, a special spade, a spool protector, or a brush guard.
If you are considering purchasing a pool vacuum hose reel system, you should also think about how much money you are willing to spend. You should look for a system that offers the best value and features for your money. You will also want to consider the type of warranty offered by the manufacturer.
Some of the better known manufacturers of pool vacuum hose reel systems include Evergreen, Kettler, and Kohler. They all make quality units, but the competition is fierce. Many of these companies will offer a warranty for as long as five years on the reel. There are other companies that will only offer a one year warranty.
The last thing to consider is the cost of the swimming pool vacuum hose reel. If you are looking to save money, you can easily purchase used units. You will be happy with the quality and durability of a used unit. However, if you want to be sure that you are getting a quality product you may want to purchase a new model.
You should find a reel that fits in nicely with the pool you have and provides you with the functionality you want. A quality reel will help you keep the swimming pool clean and give you hours of fun. It is important to get a reel that is durable and reliable so you will be able to enjoy your pool for years to come.
Pool vacuum hoses are not cheap, so you will need to decide whether the amount of time you will spend vacuuming the pool will justify the cost of the unit. If you are just using it for dusting and making sure the pool remains free of debris, you may choose to purchase a cheaper system, but if you plan on using the pool for many hours every day you will want to invest in a higher end model.
If you plan to clean your pool frequently and you want to make sure it stays clean for as long as possible, you may want to purchase a system that is both affordable and offers great performance. Some of the best types of equipment use a combination of a pump to suck the debris out of the swimming pool and a retractable reel that pull the hose into the pool and remove debris as it passes through.
Pool vacuum hose reel systems come in a variety of styles and prices. Most come in either an all-in-one model that includes the pump and the reel, or as separate pieces that work together.
When shopping for swimming pool vacuum hose reels, you may want to keep in mind the amount of time and money you are willing to spend. There are many brands to choose from, so research the various options to find the right one for your needs.