Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Summer Waves SFX Replacement Vacuum Plate Adapter
$9.99 in stock
- Turns your SFX style skimmer filter pump system into an effective pool vacuum system when used with the Summer Waves Deluxe Maintenance Kit
- East to us! Simply place in skimmer filter canister on top of debris basket and connect your vacuum hose
- Genuine Polygroup Summer Waves replacement part
- Fits SFX Skimmer Filter Pump canisters only
POOLWHALE Portable Pool Vacuum Jet Underwater Cleaner W/Brush,Bag,4 Section Pole of 48"(No Garden Hose Included),for Above Ground Pool,Spas,Ponds & Fountains
$15.05 in stock
1 used from $14.30
- Pool spa pond mini jet vac vacuum cleaner
- It produces suction to collect stains, leaves and stones from the bottom of the pool.
- Deluxe complete underwater vacuum cleaner with 6 sections pole of 56.5" and brushes
- Attachs to standard garden hose
- Simple design and easy to assembly
State Warehouse P58PP1955W05 Vacuum Plate Adapter Replace for Summer Waves Fit for Polygroup Skimmer Filter Pump Systems
$9.99 in stock
3 used from $8.99
- Allows connection of pool vacuum hose or deluxe maintenance kit to your pool filter system
- Simply place in skimmer filter canister on top of debris basket and connect your vacuum hose
- Confirm Part Number P58PP1955W05 before to buy
PoolSupplyTown Pool Spa Jet Vacuum Cleaner w/ Brush & 4’ Feet Pole, Ideal for Above Ground and Inflatable Pool, Spa, Pond, Waterfall, No Pump-Filter System or Electric Power Required (Optional, A Telescopic Pool Pole Can Be Used For the Vacuum)
$14.75 in stock
- Package comes with 4-feet poles. It has everything you need to vacuum your pool. It also comes with a EXTRA vacuum head handle. You can use it with a telescopic pool pole (Not included) to vacuum your pool.
- Vacuum debris and brush pool at the same time. Ideal for frame above ground/inflatable pools, spa, waterfall, fountain, hot tub, and pond.
- Use water pressure from your garden hose to suck up debris in pool.
- The water pressure from your garden hose creates an Venturi effect inside this jet vacuum and produce strong suction in the vacuum head, drawing leaves and debris from pool floor into the vacuum's mesh bag
- No ELECTRIC POWER needed. Package comes with an Assembly & Operation instruction manual. This jet vacuum is portable and very handy to use
Poolmaster 28300 Big Sucker Swimming Pool Leaf Vacuum, Blue
$34.02 in stock
4 used from $24.20
- Specifically for removing large leaves and dirt and debris from pools; see item # 28008, Jet Vacuum for easy pick up of small debris
- Large, 15 inch diameter vacuum with handle made of durable ABS
- Underside features 8 high-pressure water jets and 4 multi-directional wheels
- Use with standard garden hose and standard 1-1/4 inch pool pole, sold separately
- Includes 1 reusable all-purpose leaf bag. NOTE: Garden hose and telescopic pole sold separately. Please refer to the embedded video on this page for instructions on attaching the leaf bag to the vacuum
Water Tech Pool Blaster Catfish Li Pool & Spa Cleaner
$129.99 in stock
- CORDLESS: Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery. Perfect for quick and easy cleaning in the Hot Tub or Spa and in the swimming pool. No hoses or cords needed. Ideal for Small In-Ground, Soft-Sided and Above Ground Pools like Intex.
- VERSATILE CLEANING: Includes a removeable 7.5” vacuum head with for general cleaning or simple remove to expose nose cone head for hard to get areas. Captures a variety of debris; acorns, twigs, leaves dirt and sand.
- RUN TIME: The lithium ion battery powered Catfish is designed to run up to 45 minutes.
- EASY OPERATION: Push-Button operation. Lightweight and easy to use by hand or attach to any standard telescopic pool pole. Easily cleans; Easy Set, Metal Frame, PVC Frame pools. (pole not included)
- WHATS INCLUDED: 7.5" Vacuum Head w/Soft-Bristle Brush, Wall Charger, (1) All-Purpose Filter Bag, (2) Disposable Micro-Filter Bags
Intex Auto Pool Cleaner
- Power source type: Air Powered
Hydrotools Small Above Ground Pool and Spa Venturi Vacuum
$17.99 in stock
- Ideal for use with discount above ground pools and kiddie pools
- Simple to hook up to any garden hose using Venturi method of vacuuming
- Easily attaches to any standard swimming pool pole or use with included 5 pc pole (Image shows both configurations.
- Removable debris collection bag
- Please note that only one vacuum is shipped. Two vacuums are shown in photo to illustrate how the vacuum can be uses with standard pool pole or with included pole
FibroPool Above-Ground Pool Maintenance Kit (Telescoping Pole, Leaf Rake, Vacuum and Brush)
$29.95 in stock
4 used from $24.82
- Light-duty; designed for easy-set pools
- Not compatible with in-ground or permanent, steel-frame above ground pools
- Includes all necessary maintenance components
Poolmaster 28316 Swimming Pool Leaf Vacuum, Premier Collection
$48.44 in stock
6 used from $32.93
- Large 15-inch ABS body with 8 high-pressure jets
- 4 multi-directional swivel wheels and replaceable perimeter brushes
- Durable mar-proof rubber bumper and features aluminum metal handle
- 4 multi-directional swivel wheels and replaceable perimeter brushes
- Note: Garden Hose & Telescopic Pole Sold Separately
How to Clean Your Summer Waves Pool?
Having a summertime swimming pool can be a great thing for the entire family and your friends too, but if you do not have one with a cover over it to protect it from the sun then your worries are over. A pool vacuum cleaner can help you take care of this problem quickly and easily.
First of all, you should remember that there is no rule that states you have to have a cover on your pool. If you are having your children play in it or just use it occasionally then a cover may be appropriate for you. If however you have kids in it more than once a week then you need to invest in a cover.
Next you will want to make sure that the cover fits your pool. If you are not sure you need a cover then you should measure your pool to make sure that you can get the right size. The covers for pools that have a flat bottom should be no wider than two feet from the edge of the pool.
Once you have the cover on then it is time to start cleaning. You should remember that vacuuming the cover is easier than cleaning the sides of the pool as the sides tend to be more stubborn. You can also use a pool vacuum to clean the bottom and sides of the pool.
When you are vacuuming your pool vacuum it should be done gently. Do not use too much force on the vacuum. If you are using a pool vacuum then it is best to not use anything but a cordless model. This makes it easier to clean the bottom and sides of the pool and also helps to prevent it from getting caught on debris.
If you decide to use a pool vacuum you will need to attach the suction to the pool vacuum bag. You should then put a small amount of water into the bag and when you turn the handle you will be able to attach the suction to the suction hose and suck up the dirt and debris.
Remember that it is important to keep your pool vacuum clean at all times. If you leave debris in it then it will attract dirt and debris that could be harmful to the pool and the people in it. So always keep your pool vacuum clean by vacuuming it on a regular basis.
Remember that it is important to remember that a cover is a safety measure. so do not take it off when the sun is shining and if you think that the cover is not the right one for you then you should ask for help from your pool expert. before you use the cover on your pool.
If you are able to fit a cover over your pool then it will give you a much better experience. However, there are times when your cover will simply not fit on your pool. This is why it is very important to read the instructions before you buy your cover and ensure that you know how to fit it properly.
After you have fitted the cover on your pool then you will need to drain it and remove any debris that may be stuck in it. Once you have removed the debris from your cover then you will be able to remove the cover from the top of your pool. Now you should wash it with a garden hose.
To remove any soap you can use a garden hose to wash the pool. After you have washed it, you should then add water and let it soak for a few minutes before you drain it.
As you can see you do not have to worry about cleaning your pool all the time. All you need to do is invest in a pool vacuum and enjoy the sun shining on your pool all day long.