Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
AORYVIC Wood Furniture Legs 3 inch Sofa Legs Pack of 4 Square Couch Legs Brown Mid-Century Modern Replacement Legs for Armchair Recliner Coffee Table Dresser
2 used from $14.27
- RELIABLE QUALITY- The legs are made of eco-friendly rubber wood, and well finished with brown color.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Accessories are supplied for installation. Follow the instruction and get the legs (predrilled with 5/16'' hanger bolts)installed in 10 minutes.
- STURDY ADJUSTMENT - IMPORTANT: Check the size chart. The 3 inch high wood legs help to adjust the height on sofa and loveseat, very sturdy. Better for your knees.
- UPGRADED DECORATION - The mid-century stylish furniture legs add beauty to your furniture and home décor. You will get lots of compliments from your guests.
- PERFECT FIT - The walnut color legs fit all kinds of furniture, not just sofa and chairs. The legs work on cabinet, dresser, bed, sideboard, coffee table and etc.
8" Walnut Carved Turned Round Bun Sofa Furniture Legs - Set of 4
- Set of 4 Legs
- 8" Height
- Top Diameter: 3", Bottom Diameter: 1-3/8"
- Bolt Thread: 5/16", Bolt Length: 1"
- Includes (4) Snag-Resistant Furniture Washers
8" Pyramid Style Wooden Furniture Feet (Set 0f 4)
- Square Tapered Wooden Furniture Legs
- Solid Wood Sofa, Loveseat, Chair Replacement Legs
- Walnut stain
- Malaysian Rubber Wood
- Set of 4 legs
Action Club 4 Inch Sofa/Chair/Ottoman Wood Tapered Furniture Leg Square Pyramid 5/16" Bolt, Set of 4
1 used from $14.95
- Made of high quality oak wood with dark finish
- Height: 4", Top Width: 3.75", Bottom Width: 2.5"
- Hanger Bolt: 5/16"-- make sure to measure your attachment point
- Raise the height of your sofa or change the style by replacing the legs
- Bonus Mounting Plates + Screws could be used when you want to convert European furniture feet to U.S. standard legs
6" Solid Wood Furniture Sofa/Chair/Ottoman Tapered Leg Dark Walnut Finish - Set of 4 Legs
- Leg Height: 6"
- Dimensions: Top of Leg [2-1/2" x 2-1/2"], Bottom of leg [1-1/2" x 1-1/2"]
- Bolt Thread: 5/16"-18, Bolt Length 1-1/8"
- Walnut Finish
- Set of 4 Legs
WEICHUAN Round Solid Wood Replacement Sofa Couch Chair Ottoman Loveseat Coffee Table Cabinet Furniture Wood Legs(Set of 4)
- Material: Rubber Wood. The Wood Legs are already coated.
- Package include: 4PCS wood legs.
- Wood Height: 4", Top diameter: 2-1/4"; Bottom diameter: 1-1/2", Please look at the picture to see the detail size.
- Attaches using pre-installed 5/16" -18 Coarse Hanger Bolt, please carefully check the hanger bolt size on your present leg to assure that our new furniture legs will be compatible.
- Please note that because wood is a naturally occurring material, every wooden chair leg is unique. Variations in color, texture, and grain pattern are normal.
ComfortStyle Furniture Legs for Sofa Chair Couch or Ottoman, Set of 4 Replacement Feet, 3 Inch Tall, Square with Tapered Sides, Dark Espresso Finish
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - Whether you are building a new ottoman or just looking for replacement feet for your sofa, these durable feet with a dark espresso finish are sure to meet your needs. In fact, these are the same feet we have been selling to the commercial furniture industry for years
- DIMENSIONS - These pyramid feet measure 4" x 4" at the top of the foot and taper to 3" x 3" at the bottom of the foot, and are 3" in overall height
- ECO-FRIENDLY HARDWOOD - Made from 100% Environmentally-Friendly Hevea wood
- EASY INSTALLATION - No additional brackets or hardware to mess with since the legs are securely mounted with screws. We suggest using a drill or impact driver and a long #2 Phillips bit. Simply place the foot where you want it and then use the included screws to mount it to the piece of furniture
- UPDATED APPEARANCE - Installing a set of new legs on an existing couch or chair is an inexpensive way to give the piece an updated look
8" Wood Tapered Dark Walnut Sofa/Chair/Ottoman [5/16" Bolt] Replacement Legs - Set of 4
- Height: 8"
- Top of Leg: 3" x 3", Bottom of Leg: 2" x 2"
- Bolt Length: 1-1/8", Bolt Thread: 5/16"-18
- Includes (4) Anti-Snag Domed Furniture Washers
Elegent Upholstery 6" Solid Wood Furniture Sofa/Chair/Ottoman Tapered Legs Walnut Finish [5/16" Bolt] - Set of 4
- Height: 6"
- Top of Leg: 3" x 3", Bottom of Leg: 2" x 2"
- Bolt Length: 1", Bolt Thread: 5/16"-18
- Set of 4 Legs
Furniture Legs 6 Inches Sofa Legs Mid Century Modern Walnut Wood Furniture Feet Replacement Legs with Leg Mounting Plates & Felt Protectors for Sofa Cabinet Couch Ottoman Coffee Table Bench Chair
4 used from $22.54
- ►Full Set Walnut Finished 6” Furniture Legs- 4*(M8) Furniture Legs+ 4*Anti-Scratch Floor Protection Pads+ 4* (M8) Furniture Leg Mounting Plates+ 4* Conversion Hanger Bolts+16* Screws. With this full set of furniture legs, you will have EVERYTHING ready to install/ replace furniture legs like sofa, couch, ottoman bench, coffee table, chest of drawes,Loveseat, cabinets and more!
- ►Mid- Century Modern Style- Coated with walnut varnish to look vintage and always fashion. Walnut sofa legs easy matching with your floor in all colors. The replacement furniture legs are expertly crafted and constructed with highest quality oak hardwood to ensure sturdy and long service life.
- ►Specifications- Wood Leg Height(Not includes the Screw): 6” /15.24cm ; Pri-drilled with M8 (Metric 8mm) Screw (IKEA Furniture Standard); Upper Diameter: 2.37” /6cm; Bottom Diameter:1.6”/ 4cm. Leg Mounting Plates with M8 Screw Thread:2”by 2”; Hanger Bolt: Convert European furniture feet to U.S. standard legs.
- ►Floor Protection Pads- Comes with 4pcs of sturdy felt floor protectors to ensure your hardwood floors stay in pristine condition without scratching. These furniture feet replacement legs have thick felt pads which will stay in place for years! Felt Protectors Diameter: 1.1”/28mm. Thickness: 9mm.
- ►Easy to Install- All you need to do is to drill M8 (Metric 8mm) holes on furniture and install the furniture legs which have pre-drilled M8 screws, with the leg mounting plates. The hanger bolt will allow you to Convert European standard legs to U.S. standard legs. Wants to Install the Legs with Angle? Search "B071DJQFY5" for Anwenk 11 Degree Furniture Leg Mounting Plates.
Options For Your Replacement Chair Legs
If you have furniture legs, replacing them is very important. The reason is that these legs will wear out or break down and you don’t want them to do that.
It is important to have good quality chair legs as well because they will hold your furniture up and they will help it stay up for a long time. If your chairs were made out of plastic and if the material breaks down after only a few years it will be extremely difficult to fix it. And if the legs break down, you may end up having to spend a lot of money just to get it fixed.
You can find many different styles of legs, especially on the internet. They come in all different colors so you should be able to find a few that will match your room or other furniture. They are also available in a variety of styles that can go with the design of your room or office.
When you buy your chair, you should also consider what type of chair you want to use. Do you want to sit in an upright style that you can stand up in? You can find these in various types of materials. If you are using it to have a desk, you may want to look for a durable material that is not going to break easily.
You also have the option of buying different types of legs depending on how the chair is going to be used. If you want it to be used in an office, you should look for a chair that has a high back. If you want it to be used by your kids, you can go with a low back style.
You also need to make sure that you have some way to protect your chair’s legs from damage. Sometimes a chair will come with a built in protection against spills.
You should make sure that the chairs are made out of a type of material that will last for a while. You can go with metal legs but if you want something that is more expensive, you can find something that is made of velvet or other fabrics. that are going to last you many years to come. Make sure that you are investing in something that is going to last and not something that is going to break soon.
As you can see, there are a lot of options to consider when buying your new chairs. Make sure that you are shopping around and checking out all the different options that are available to make sure that you are getting a great chair that will last for a long time.
When you have a replacement chair in your home, you will notice that it will fit better and have a nice, snug feel to it. This makes it easier for people to sit down in it and get comfortable with it. When you are getting used to the chair, you will find that you will not want to move around because it will be so comfortable.
Another reason that people enjoy sitting at a chair like this is because they can read. It is easier for them to hold the book and read when they are seated in their chair. If you want to make sure that your children get enough reading time, you may want to choose a chair that has a big back.
Many chairs are designed so that you can lock the legs together. so that they can not fall off. This will keep them secure. until you are ready to put them away.
There are a lot of different materials that you can choose from and you should take some time to find out which ones are the best for your situation. If you have small children or elderly people in your home, you can also find some that can be moved around. to allow for different types of seating.