Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Blue Wave Aqua Golf Backyard Game
$59.91 in stock
- 32" x 45" floating green
- 12 practice golf balls in 2 colors for competitive play
- 12" x 24" chipping mat with rubber tee
- 2 flags and 2 cups
- Golf club not included
SwimWays Pro-Chip Spring Golf Floating Pool Game
1 used from $35.98
- MULTI-USE: Chip onto your floating island or set up in the backyard for multi-use play!
- ALL SKILL LEVELS: Whether your on the course every Sunday or just picking up a club, Pro-Chip Spring Gold is fun for golfers of all skill levels
- PORTABLE: Includes carry bag and folds back into its original size for easy portability and storage
- DIMENSIONS: Measures 64"L x 38.75"W x 1.5"H and weighs less than 2 lbs.
- GAME INCLUDES: 1 60-inch x 44-inch Floating Green, 12 Practice Balls, 1 Chipping Mat, 1 moveable 18th hole flag, and 1 carry tote. Golf club NOT included
GoSports BattleChip Versus Golf Game - Includes Two 3' x 2' Targets, 16 Foam Balls, 2 Hitting Mats, Scorecard and Carrying Case
$112.73 in stock
- BATTLECHIP: An exciting new hybrid between golf and cornhole for the ultimate outdoor game; Easy to learn and includes rules for several fun games
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Includes Two 3' x 2' Wood Framed Targets, Hitting Mat, 16 Foam Balls, Scorecard and Tote Bag; Set is fully portable and can be taken anywhere
- TOURNAMENT PLAY: Compete against friends over 9 holes of action and keep score on the included dry erase scorecard - Board hits are 1 point, front hole is worth 2 points, center hole is 3 points and back hole is 5 points
- CHIPPING IRON NOT INCLUDED: B.Y.O.C. – Bring Your Own Club; We recommend using a Wedge, Sand Wedge or Lob Wedge for best results
- Patented Product
HearthSong Golf Pool Indoor Family Game Kids Toy Carbon Fiber 78"Lx57"W Includes Golf Clubs, 16 Balls, Green Mat, Rails
$79.98 in stock
- Golf & Pool combined: get the whole family in on the fun of playing this exciting indoor game that combines the challenge of golf with the game of pool
- Beginner-friendly: perfect for anyone wanting to try either golf or pool for the first time, but challenging enough for experts to enjoy
- Easy set-up: just roll the mat out in the den, finished basement, or any level surface indoors. Then attach the rails along the edges, and take turns putting the balls into the pockets. It's that easy!
- Skill-building: while playing and creating family memories, kids will build important skills of hand-eye coordination and strategic thinking
- Complete set: golf pool kit includes Green mat (with new packaging to reduce the chance of wrinkles and creases), carbon fiber golf clubs, 16 golf balls, and rails
Putt-A-Bout Grassroots Par Three Putting Green (9-feet x 3-feet)
$38.26 in stock
7 used from $23.99
- Manufactured from PET resin
- Manufactured in the USA
- Kidney shaped practice putting green
- High quality putting surface stays smooth
- Built in sand trap cutouts catch missed shots
Low Country Pastimes- Float N' Chip 4' x 6' Floating Golf Green- Ultimate Backyard Golf Game
- The premier backyard golf game on the market! It's not just for pool owners- golf enthusiast everywhere can play golf in their backyard
- Comes with everything you need! (Minus the wedge) Floating Mat, Tee Mat, Flag, Cup, 6 Foam Golf Balls, and mesh bag for accessories
- Arrives fully assembled and ready for action!! The highest quality floating golf green available today.
- Improve your short game while hanging out by the pool or in the backyard!!!
- The perfect holiday present!
Floating Golf Green for Pools and Ponds, Chipping Mat (3' x 3')
- Floating golf mats are your ticket to hours of fun by the pool, pond, lake, or you’re your boat!
- Select the size that meets your needs from the small 3’x3’ to the large 8’x12’
- Comes with: chipping mat, prestige flag, (12) floating golf balls, and regulation cup.
- Some sizes require assembly
HearthSong Golf Pool Indoor Family Game Special, Includes Two Golf Clubs, 16 Balls, Green Mat, Rails, and Wooden Arches and Ramps
- Easy enough for beginners, challenging enough for experts
- Combines the challenge of golf with the game of pool
- Helps kids build hand-eye coordination, strategic-thinking skills
- Includes: carbon fiber golf clubs, 16 golf balls, green mat, rails, two arches, two ramps
- Great for family get-togethers, play dates, and parties
SKLZ Golf Indoor Putting Green, 3 x 9 feet
9 used from $33.22
- Simulate real putts. Slight upslope at the cup and true-roll surface emulates putting on actual greens up to eight and a half feet.
- Challenge yourself. With three cups to choose from make your putting practice more challenging. Bunkers behind holes to catch missed puts.
- PUTTING CONFIDENCE. Practice consistency to improve your putting stroke - squaring the face, tempo, and follow through.
- PREMIUM MAT. True-roll surface simulates real green conditions with a similar stimp reading.
- PORTABLE. 8 feet 6 inches long by 3 feet wide this indoor putting green fits in nearly anywhere.
OOFIT Amphibious Golf Green Floating Backyard Pool Game, Chipping Cornhole Game Board with Chipping Mat for Indoors, Outdoor,Backyard and Tailgate
- Our pool golf cornhole set is very easy to set up with the Velcro on the back of the board, no tools needed while installation, start your game with an easy mood
- The game can be used in two ways - floating on the water for your pool parties or any summer events or setting it at yard, tailgate or anywhere else for any occasion, it’s up to your choice, it will be a big hit and makes your friends envy
- It is light weight for transport and storage, you can bring it to your travel as well, add an extra fun to your journey
- Everyone can enjoy the game easily no matter you are a golf lover or not, you can practice your skills by playing the game as well
- Package is included - 1 board, 1 chipping mat, 3 floating balls, instruction. It came to you with 1 Year Warranty, please feel free to contact us if you have any problems
Choosing the Right Pool Golf Green
A great looking and attractive pool golf green is something that every golfer is looking for. You will find there are several things you need to consider when shopping for your new green. These include:
You should always remember that the more space you have to move around in your golf course, the better off you are going to be. Having a large area to maneuver around will allow you to tee off from any angle. You also have to think about how many people can fit into your yard when you choose a specific golf course that is suitable for you.
You need to remember that any size golf course that you choose must provide you with enough room to tee off from the fairway, to the green and to the hole. You will need a large area to play in, but you should not have too much room. You will want to be able to get around your golf course easily in order to practice the various techniques and approaches you need to master.
If you are just starting out with your own golf course, you may not want to go with a large lawn or landscape area. You can still have a green that looks great and is comfortable, but you will have to look for other options. For example, you can choose a grassy area or an area of clay that will work well for you.
Another important thing you need to keep in mind is that you will want to have a large amount of water in your yard. You do not want to be stuck at your new home without a water feature that is beautiful. This means you will have to make sure you purchase one of several different types of water features, which you can find on the internet.
The most important thing you can do when looking for a new green is to make sure that it is easy to play on. This means that you need to make sure that the holes run easily and that there are no obstacles that will slow you down. You need to consider the type of golf courses that are available, as well as where they are located.
A great location for a golf course is right next to a beach. Many people will purchase these areas to enjoy some great weather and the beautiful scenery. However, you may need to consider the size of your yard. If you have a smaller yard, you may not have enough room to play in it because of a lack of space.
It is important that you consider your budget, as well as any other considerations before choosing your golf course. If you do not have the money to purchase a golf course, you can purchase an existing one and enjoy it. However, you will not have a great looking or appealing green for your practice.
In most cases, your local golf course is not going to offer you any custom design services. They are going to provide you with the same layout you would find in many golf courses. For example, many golf courses have their own greens designed to accommodate the particular kind of ball you are playing with.
One way to add more features to your custom golf course is by building a custom clubhouse. This can be a great place to practice all of your shots and can even provide an area for guests to sit while they wait for you to play. While this option may seem expensive, it is very beneficial in many ways. For example, it can provide the perfect place for you to relax after you have finished practicing.
It is always nice to have a swimming pool that is on the property where you play your new pool golf green. Although you may not want to use the same green for every swing, you should consider it as part of your new home. It will add value to your home and it will increase the appeal of your home. If you want to build a pool that provides the best experience possible, you may want to choose the same color scheme as the rest of your house.
When you are looking for a new golf course for your home, keep in mind that this project can be a lot of fun, but it is a big investment as well. You will need to decide what type of landscape you want and how much you want to spend. You also need to make sure that you are able to enjoy the fresh air, scenic views, and other features that the surrounding areas will offer.