Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Aqua 18-Pocket Inflatable Contour Lounge, Luxury Fabric, Suntanner Pool Float, Heavy Duty, Blue Ferns
$27.22 in stock
4 used from $23.95
- 18-POCKET CONTOUR POOL LOUNGE: Ultra comfortable lounge; Contours, supports, and cools with supportive head pillow.
- SUNTANNER POOL LOUNGER: Unique design, luxury fabric pool lounge flexes with your body and is great for sun tanning.
- SOFT FABRIC COVERED, HIGH BUOYANCY LOUNGER: Comfortably suspends you in the water; No wires
- PACK 'N GO DESIGN: Compact and quick to inflate; Allows water to drain easily; Perfect for the pool or vacation
- DIMENSIONS: 72” x 30” (183 cm x 76 cm); AGES 15+ and up. Weight Capacity 250 Lbs.
Poolmaster Water Hammock Swimming Pool Float Lounge, Extra Large
2 used from $19.58
- For all-day lounging in the water, semi-submerged for cooling comfort
- Oversized hammock provides plenty of width and length lounging surface with neck and leg support
- All-weather material for durability and durable 12-gauge vinyl inserts for neck and leg support
- 54" x 32" (approximate deflated size)
- Recommended for adults
H2OGO! Designer Fashion Lounge Inflatable Pool Float
- PERFECT PARTY FLOAT: This Designer Fashion Pool Lounger is the ideal solution for ultimate summer fun for neighborhood pool parties, the lake, or the beach. Appropriate for kids, teenagers, adults or anyone who wants to float in relaxation on the water!
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: This inflatable pool float is designed with sturdy, pre-tested vinyl that can withstand UV damage and normal use wear and tear. A heavy duty repair patch comes with in case of accidental tears and rips.
- KEEP YOUR ICE COLD BEVERAGE CLOSE: 1 built-in cupholder ensures you are always at arm's reach of your favorite refreshing drink.
- STAY COOL ON THE WATER: This pool lounge float is designed to get kids and adults moving and grooving out of the house and into the water! There's an opening at the end of the lounger to dip your feet in the water to stay extra cool and refreshed. Lean back and enjoy the enlarged arm, neck, and backrest for ultimate comfort!
- SIMPLE INFLATION AND DEFLATION: Get on the water in record time with quick inflation. Interlocking quick release valves saves time while deflating your tube. The inflatable pool float folds up compactly for easy storage and transportation.
Intex Inflatable Fashion Air Mat, 72" X 27", 1 Pack (Colors May Vary)
- Stylish design
- 2 air chambers
- 7 gab Vinyl; 2 air chambers
- Simply inflate and let the fun begin
SwimWays Spring Float Recliner - Swim Lounger for Pool or Lake - Dark Blue/Light Blue
- MULTI-USE: Great for both teens and adults in pools, lakes, and other bodies of water
- INFLATES AND DEFLATES EASILY: Rapid valve capability makes the float a breeze to use
- COMFORTABLE: Tilt your head back in total comfort with the supporting headrest, armrest, and backrest
- BUILT-IN CUP HOLDER: Lets you hydrate with a beverage from the convenience of your float
- KEEPS COOL: Mesh interior keeps heat out
SwimWays Spring Float Recliner XL - Extra Large Swim Lounger for Pool or Lake
$54.99 in stock
- The SwimWays spring float recliner XL floating pool chair is a durable fabric-covered pool float with an extra roomy seat and extended length
- The patented inner spring sewn into the outside edge provides greater comfort and stability in the water
- The soft, cooling mesh seat suspends your lower body just below the water's surface, keeping you cool on hot days
- Integrated headrest, backrest, ottoman and cup holder; Supports most adults up to 300 pounds
- Folds flat and compact for portability and storage
SwimWays Spring Float Recliner Pool Lounge Chair w/Sun Canopy, Blue (2 Pack)
$93.94 in stock
- Swimming pool lounge chair equipped with sun canopy that's designed to allow for maximum relaxation in the pool or lake
- 1-person capacity
- Designed to be used by adults
- Jet valve technology allows for easy inflation and deflation
- Great for a day at the pool, lake or ocean
Kelsyus Floating Pool Lounger Inflatable Chair w/Cup Holder Blue (2 Pack) 80014
- 2 PACK FLOATING LOUNGER: 2 pack of floating pool loungers, great for a day at the pool, lake or ocean
- COMFORTABLE: Comfortable backrest, armrests, headrest and ottoman
- MESH INTERIOR & CUP HOLDER: Mesh interior allows water to cool you off on those hot days; Built-in cup holder keeps your drink at hand
- CONNECTING CLIPS: Attached clips allows tethering to a dock, boat, Kelsyus Floating Cooler, or other Kelsyus Loungers
- EASY SETUP: Easy to fold using spring technology allowing for easy storage and transport; Includes carrying bag
Aqua 4-in-1 Monterey Hammock Inflatable Pool Float, Multi-Purpose Pool Hammock (Saddle, Lounge Chair, Hammock, Drifter) Pool Chair, Portable Water Hammock, Navy/White Stripe
4 used from $13.81
- EASIEST POOL FLOAT to GET ON OR OFF: Seat rests in water - no jumping, no ladders, no flopping
- THE MOST VERSATILE POOL FLOAT: 4-in-1 Design Converts to a Hammock, Chair, Drifter, or Exercise Saddle; US Patent No. 10011330
- WATER HAMMOCK: Great in pool float, lake float, ocean float; Best for people 4’ to 6’ tall
- EZ ON-OFF POOL FLOAT: Great for Seniors and Expectant Moms
- HIGH BUOYANCY PILLOWS - MESH FABRIC: Comfortably suspends you in the water and contours comfortably to your desired floating position
SwimWays Original Spring Float - Floating Swim Hammock for Pool or Lake - Dark Blue/Light Blue
- MULTI-USE: The perfect floating hammock for relaxing and socializing with friends, this spring float is ideal for floating at the lake or in the pool!
- DURABLE: Patented inner spring around the outside edge of the float provides greater comfort and stability in the water
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: Relax on the soft, cooling mesh bed, oversized pillow, and durable fabric-covered inflation
- PORTABLE: Folds flat into three compact circles for portability and storage (carry bag included) – a great choice for travel!
- DIMENSIONS: Measures (when fully inflated) 69"L x 35"W x 5.5"H and supports most adults up to 250 lbs. Recommended for ages 15 and up
Pool Floats That Hold 350 Pounds
Pool floats that hold 350 pounds are a wonderful invention for the average person to use in their backyard swimming pool. When they are filled with air, the floats are floating on top of the water, and when they are full, the float will sink back down into the water.
When you have a large family, the floats can be used to help with safety when you are swimming. They allow you to keep your children safe as they swim and to help prevent them from diving too far underwater. They also help to keep other people out of the pool, especially young children who might fall off of their float.
You can also use the floats to keep people out of the pool while you are doing a lap. These floats are usually installed inside the pool, and when you are ready to use it, simply fill it with air and the float will be at the bottom of the pool.
If you are swimming alone, and you have someone along, you can always float them off the edge to help prevent them from being too far under water. It is important that you do not do this too often because it can cause serious injuries to the people floating out there. Do not leave them floating out in the open, either.
You can even get float that has a special cover to keep them out of the sun when they are not in use. The cover keeps them protected from the sun while you are swimming.
One type of float that is popular is one that is made of aluminum. These floats can be used to float children in the swimming pool, or they can be used as a safety feature to help keep them from getting too deep in the water. These float covers help to protect the child from the sun and help to keep them out of the pool.
The floats that you can buy can be fairly cheap if you look around for the best deals. Many stores will give you some great discounts when you order them online. When you are comparing prices, you may want to compare what is included with all of the floats that you are ordering.
As a great way to enjoy swimming, and to have fun, pool floats that hold 350 pounds in your home is a great idea. They are very convenient and make the pool experience a lot safer for everyone when they are used properly.
Before you start using these floats, however, you will need to install a cover on the float. The size and shape of the cover will depend on the shape and size of the float.
To get the most out of your float, it is a good idea to talk to a pro at your local pool and check out all the different types of floats that are available. You can then decide which float will work best with your pool.
You can then take a few days and look through all of the different types of float that are available, and find the one that is going to be the best fit for you. This should give you the best chance to get the most out of your float and make sure that you get the best deal possible.
Before you buy any float, you should talk to someone at your local pool to see what kind of warranty they offer on the float you are interested in. You will want to make sure that they can handle any problems that may come up with the float if anything did happen to it during your swimming time.
Also, make sure that you understand how much time it will take to install a float to make sure that you get a great deal on it. You will want to make sure that you get the right one for you and ensure that the cover works well to help keep out the sun so that it does not get too hot while swimming in your pool.