Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Periodic Table of the Intoxicants Chart
- Great Educational Tool
- Laminated Finish
- Colorful Eye-Catching Design
- Lists and Categorizes Known Addictive Substance and Behaviors
- Perfect for Educators, Families and Professionals
Periodic Table of the Intoxicants Poster
- Printed on laminated banner material at 600 DPI.
- Great Educational Tool
- Colorful Eye-Catching Design
- Lists and Catergorizes Known Addictive Substances and Behaviors
- Perfect for Students, Families and Professionals
hand2mind Connecting Color Tiles Periodic Table, Learn About Elements & Chemistry, (Grade 7+), Color-Coded Tiles are Printed with the Atomic Number, Symbol, Weight & Electron Configuration (165 Tiles)
- STUDENT TESTED, TEACHER APPROVED CHEMISTRY GAME: The periodic table chart introduces kids to important chemistry concepts while the element tiles reinforce with hands-on learning.
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Comes with periodic table chart and 165 connecting colorful tiles. Element tile comes in 10 different colors (red, yellow, orange, dark blue, light blue, dark green, light green, pink, dark purple, and light purple).
- LEARN & BUILD: Children can construct and balance equations for elements and compounds.
- SCREEN FREE STEM FUN: The color-coded tiles representing an element are 1"x1" with the atomic symbol, atomic number, atomic weight, and electron ring configuration label.
- DURABLE: The plastic tiles are sturdy and snap together to form a complete periodic table of the elements flash.
Periodic Table Laminated poster (12in x 16.75 in) 2020 edition
- up to date
- consistent with published IUPAC information
- Electronegativity Values, Common Polyatomic ions
- Standard thermodynamic values, Aufbau diagram
Luxurat Periodic Table of Elements, Acrylic Periodic Table Display with Elements Teacher Students Gifts Crafts Decor
2020 The Periodic Table of Elements Vinyl Poster - XL Large Jumbo 54 inch Black - 2020 Version Banner - Science Chemistry Chart for Teachers, Students, Classroom - Newest 118 Elements
1 used from $25.19
- Exceptional! Updated 2021 Periodic Table makes it easier to see all 118 elements in one spot and how they correspond to all of the other elements ... it's never been easier.
- Extremely Easy to Use! Bright, interesting colors makes it so you can easily spot groups of elements, learn their Atomic Number, Atomic Weight, Symbol and Name. - Like The Best Teachers And/or Students Do
- Brand New! Mega size, at 54 inches wide, gives you the power to read it in a classroom setting as well as a study space. ... faster and easier than ever before
- Practical! Lightweight & durable so you can keep it year after year without damage. Lightweight banner material hangs easily and quickly. - In No Time Flat. More Durable than a Laminated Periodic Table
- A Fresh Approach! Ships in a tube - enables you to rest assured your new periodic table will arrive in great shape, ready to go! - FAST! BIG periodic chart of the elements poster
Periodic Table Poster 2021 Version - Large 31x23 Inch PVC Vinyl Chart of Scientific Elements, Hanging Decorations & Teaching Supplies for Science Chemistry Middle, High School Homeschooling Classroom
- BIG, XL PERIODIC TABLE OF ELEMENTS: Measuring 80cm x 60cm, our jumbo periodic table of elements poster is bigger & easier to read than smaller placemat sized elemental charts. #1 for classrooms, lecture halls & dorm rooms.
- MOST UPDATED CURRENT 2022 EDITION: Upgraded with the latest element names & scientific symbols, our vinyl periodic table poster is recommended for teachers, professors & parents managing homeschool classroom settings.
- PVC VINYL - NO NEED FOR LAMINATING: Made out of ultra durable PVC vinyl, our large periodic table poster is stronger & sturdier than most science classroom posters & wall charts. No need to laminate – Strong as laminated posters!
- EASY TO READ HIGH QUALITY PRINTING: Highlighted by an oversized reader-friendly font in bold colors, our black & white chemistry classroom posters are ideal for teaching science lessons to middle school & high school kids.
- METAL GROMMETS FOR SAFE HANGING: Each 80x60cm periodic table of elements poster for kids & students is outfitted with a set of metal grommets, allowing you to safely & easily hang the scientific element chart on the wall.
LiFe Chem Periodic Table of Elements Plastic Folder, Three Themes, Classical, Macaron, and Earth Theme, Double-sided Design, A4 size (Set of 6)
- Double-sided design (Front: the latest version of Periodic Table of Elements / Back: Index of Elements)
- Three different themes: Classical, Macaron, and Earth.
- Great for everyday use! Stock your important files or papers; both A4 and Letter size document could be stored.
- Material: PP (waterproof and durable)
- Size: 12" x 8.6" (31 x 22.2cm)
EuroGraphics Periodic Table of Elements 1000 Piece Puzzle
$15.59 in stock
- High Quality Die-Cut Jigsaw
- Made with recycled cardboard
- 500 Designs available
- Suitable for the whole family
- Easy to do, no instructions required.
Graphic Education Periodic Table of Elements Vinyl Poster Up to Date 2020 Version (22.75 in x 16 in); Chart for Serious Students, Teachers, Chemistry Professionals
- Striking Appearance
- Atomic Number and Relative Mass Number
- Up to date as - Latest information
- Element Name, Symbol, Electron Configuration, Electronegativity and State Type Color Coded
- No need for lamination as most marks will rub off with a damp cloth
Knowing Your Periodic Table of Intoxicants
Are you aware of the chemicals found in your favorite drinks or those in your household? Do you know about the risks of long term use of some of those chemicals? You should.
Serotonin (also called the “happy hormone”›) is a key chemical in every chemical found in the periodic table. It’s also a major player in how you feel. Yes, serotonin, that “happy” chemical is involved in every happy experience you have ever had. Every drop of it on that list of substances gives you that bright smile or the sparkle in your eyes. Each square of that chart gives you a bump in serotonin. If you’ve long been exposed to the highs of serotonin, then your brain starts to anticipate the same highs in the future.
But there’s something else that’s involved in drug addiction and that’s the use of substances that actually block the production of serotonin. The effects of these drugs can be pretty devastating to the brain.
The drugs listed above are: Naltrexone, antidepressants, antipsychotic drugs and sedatives. But what you may not know is that all of those other substances are actually derivatives of the neurotransmitter called Serotonin. The ones listed above are just two of the serotonergic compounds, including Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) and Norepinephrine Inhibitors (NETIs).
These drugs are so powerful that they can actually be life threatening and, in some cases, fatal. That’s why it’s essential to learn as much as you can about them before taking them and before you start taking them.
So, what are the benefits of learning about the chemicals in the periodic table? Here are three:
First, it’s important to know that your serotonin levels can be affected by things like the diet, lifestyle, stress, genetics, sex, mood, and even the environment. Drugs like Naltrexone and Prozac are often given to those who need it because it works by keeping levels of serotonin in the body to normal.
Second, it’s possible that you’re not getting the benefits you need from the drugs you’re using. because the substance you’re taking is blocking the ability for your body to produce serotonin. There are plenty of herbs out there, including St. John’s Wort, Passion Flower, St. John’s Wort, St. John’s Tea, and Horny Goat Weed that can help your body produce enough serotonin to make your day-to-day life better.
Last, in the case of chronic alcohol abuse and drug addiction, it’s also worth remembering that your serotonin levels can be adversely affected by certain medications such as aspirin, antihistamines, corticosteroids, diuretics, and benzodiazepines. This can lead to a myriad of health problems, including depression, anxiety, memory loss, and dementia.
So if you don’t need to use any of the drugs in the periodic table, or if you want to try to avoid them, this is good news. because herbs, vitamins, supplements and minerals can do a great deal to help your body to make serotonin, a key neurotransmitter.
If you’re learning how to use herbs for this reason, then you’re going to have to do some research to determine what you’re currently taking. There are a lot of natural supplements that have been developed, including St. John’s Wort, Passion Flower, St. John’s Wort tea, Echinacea, and others.
You may want to read up on these as well and see what they have to offer, then decide if you’ll take them. Or, you might want to try a combination of herbs and vitamins to help.