Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Cargo Equipment Corp. Patio Table Laz-E-Suz
Backyard Creations Black Smoked Glass Lazy Susan
- Tempered black smoked glass
- Designed to fit most outdoor tables and can use for indoor also
- Easy rotating mobility adds to function
- 20 inch diameter to hold a a variety of items.
- It has an umbrella hole.
TamBee 350mm Lazy Susan 14 Inch Aluminum Bearing Metal Rotating Turntable Bearings Swivel Plate Hardware for Dining-Table
- Single-row bearing for supporting radial loads MATERIAL - Premium aluminum alloy, steel ball
- TOTAL DIAMETER - 350mm/14", THICKNESS - 10mm/0.4"
- LOAD CAPACITY - 65kg
- BEARING BALLS DIAMETER - 5mm, WEIGHT - 700g
- ANTI-DAMAGE PACKAGE - We use thickened kraft paper carton and foam packaging to ensure that the product can be delivered in good condition
Elama Ceramic Stoneware Condiment Appetizer Set, 7 Piece, Large Round in White and Natural Bamboo
2 used from $20.76
- ◈FULLY FUNCTIONAL BAMBOO TRAY◈ The set comes with a turning bamboo tray. Access delicious treats while avoiding spilling anything over.
- ◈CRAFTED FROM QUALITY MATERIALS◈ Each dish is constructed from ceramic and are supported by a natural bamboo tray.Chip Resistant
- ◈PERFECT FOR ANY EVENT OR GATHERING◈ Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Serve your delicious appetizers for both large and small events!
- ◈INCLUDES◈ Five serving plates, One center toothpick holder and One bamboo serving tray
Icasa Lazy Susan,10 Inch Plastic Rotating Turntable Bearing Swivel with Steel Ball Bearings,ABS+PC Material,66 Lbs Capacity,Easily Installed
- ★[NEW PATENTED] This new patented product can replace the Aluminum or Iron swivel plate.
- ★[ADVANTAGE] 360-degree rotating smoothly and quietly with the best bearing balls inside, while other brands of plastic swivel plate are easily broken and rotating hardly with harsh sound.
- ★[HEAVY DUTY] Maximum bearing capacity up to 66 Lbs.
- ★[PREMIUM QUALITY] Practical and strong. Made of high quality ABS+PC material. Eco-friendly, stable and sustainable.
- ★[EASILY INSTALLED] Be fixed on the table with screws and glue.
Backyard Creations Smoked Glass 20" Lazy Susan
- Durable, tempered glass
- Coordinates to most outdoor patio tables
- Smooth 360 degree rotation
- Dimensions: 20 W x 20 D x 1/2 H inch
- 14 inch base
TROOPS BBQ Lazy Susan Turntable Ring - Heavy-Duty Aluminum Lazy Susan Bearing Hardware Single-Row Ball Bearings for Heavy Loads (300 lbs. Capacity) - 12 Inches
- LOW PROFILE & HEAVY LOAD CAPACITY – The aluminum Lazy Susan ring measures 12 inches in diameter with a low-profile 0.98 inch height. It can safely handle loads up to 300 lbs.
- SMOOTH TURNING WITH LESS NOISE – Each Lazy Susan turntable comes with a lubricated, single-row of ball bearings. They also have spacers between the bearings to ensure smooth rotation and act as a muffler to mute noise when rotating. Important: Not as "free turning" as Lazy Susan's without the spacers.
- PRE-DRILLED HOLES FOR SCREWS – We did the “heavy lifting” for you. Every swivel base comes with pre-punched 3/16" screw holes with tapered edges on the inner ring for rapid installation.
- DESIGNED FOR USE INDOORS & OUTDOORS – This Lazy Susan hardware is highly resistant to corrosion and rust, making it an excellent choice for indoor and outdoor applications.
- PRACTICAL FOR HEAVY OBJECTS – Use the aluminum rotating rings for items that require a stong base. Rotate ice sculptures, large woodwoking projects, wine barrel projects and more. Turn your ceramic smoker or favorite lounge chair with ease. Ideal for machinery like 3D printers, testing cabinets and heavy stone. The more weight on these rings, the better they turn.
Maitys Clear Silicone Umbrella Hole Ring Plug and Cap Set for Glass Outdoors Patio Table Clear Deck Yard, 2 Inch (4 Pieces)
- Package includes: 4 umbrella rings and 4 caps; Heating product before installing makes installation easier
- Standard size: inner diameter: umbrella rings: 1.65 inch, cap: 1.65 inch; Outer diameter: umbrella rings: 2.4 inch; cap: 1.85 inch; Suitable for a 2 inch hole in a glass or acrylic top measuring
- Material: the umbrella hole ring plug and cap set is made of clear silicone, soft and durable, not easy yellowing
- Function: the umbrella hole ring plug can prevent scratches and dents on umbrella pole caused by friction with the patio table, and reduces umbrella swaying caused by wind
- Wide application: the table umbrella hole ring is great for coffee shop, bar, milk tea shop, yard or other glass outdoors patio table
Wine Barrel Extra Large Lazy Susan
- Created from an original wood carving by artist Al Pisano
- Measures approximately 30 inches diameter
- Hand cast in a wood composite material and then hand stained
- Use indoors or outdoors
- Made in USA
Homestyle Tempered Glass Lazy Susan 10" Round
Tips For Getting A Lazy Susan As Your Table
If you have ever been to a patio party, or spent time in a park with friends or family, you probably know that it’s easier to eat out on a patio table than eating out on a regular table. This is because of the open space offered by the open space of a patio and the comfort level that’s offered by a patio table.
Some patio tables are small enough that you can actually fit your entire picnic basket in them! Others can be huge and have a table top made of a material that’s capable of holding an entire picnic table and chairs. If you’re looking for something really unique, you might want to look at some of the tables that are made of copper. You can pick up these types of tables at craft shows, flea markets, and garage sales.
When you go to the store to purchase your new table, you’ll notice that some are made from a metal that’s lighter than others, such as aluminum. You should choose a patio table that’s lightweight, preferably aluminum, because you won’t need to lug around a large heavy table when it rains!
One of the most common choices for a patio table is the Lazy Susan. These tables are made in the shape of a garden bench and often have legs that are bent. They’re usually made out of stainless steel, although some can even be made out of wood.
When choosing the style of the table, think about the materials that the table is made from. If you’re looking to buy something sturdy, make sure that the wood is treated properly to withstand the elements. Some patio furniture pieces are designed to stand up to being exposed to rain and other elements.
If you want something more decorative, consider buying a patio table that’s made out of glass. The patio table made out of glass may cost a bit more but is still one of the most popular choices.
There are also many different colors to choose from when purchasing patio tables. You can find ones in white, blue, black, red, green, yellow, purple, or almost any other color. You can find different shaped pieces too. Some tables even come in small pendants that have different colored glass shades in them.
Patio tables provide you with the opportunity to entertain friends and family without spending a fortune. Since they’re very comfortable and provide open space, they’re an excellent way to get a lot of use out of an empty outdoor area without having to pay a ton of money for a fancy party area just for it.
While you’re planning on using your table to eat, a great way to improve its appearance is to paint it. While it’s possible to paint it yourself, it’s best to leave it to professionals, who know what to do to achieve the right look.
To paint the table, start by putting a coat of paint on top. Then, you’ll simply add a coat of primer over it to make sure that everything is even. After that, you’ll add a topcoat of paint and let it dry for a while.
If you decide that you want to use sandpaper, you should first apply sandpaper to the tabletop, and then apply the paint to it. This will help give it that sandpaper-like effect.
When using a patio table, it’s important that you take care of it and take care of the dirt on it. Regular sweeping with a broom and some elbow grease will keep your table looking its best for many years to come.