Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
#1 Office Chair Cylinder Replacement - Includes Removal Tool, Instructions & Gloves - Heavy Duty Gas Lift Hydraulic/Pneumatic Piston - Fits Most Herman Miller Aeron & Universal Standard Size
$34.95 in stock
- ★ Easy Removal & Installation - The only chair cylinder replacement on Amazon to offer a cylinder removal tool. No more struggling and spending hours trying to remove your chairs old broken cylinder with tools you don't have. We will also make sure to help guide you through the entire process from start to finish.
- ★ Save Money. Revive Your Chair - Fix your sinking office chair by replacing the cylinder instead of spending money on a brand new computer chair. We'll send you the highest quality cylinder on the market, our exclusive cylinder removal tool, detailed step-by-step installation instructions, gloves, and our money-back guarantee. You have nothing to lose!
- ★ Industry Standard Size - This pneumatic piston cylinder will fit almost every office chair on the market. If it doesn't fit your specific chair, return it for a full refund and we'll even cover the cost of shipping for you.
- ★ Extra Heavy Duty & Best on the Market - Our desk chair cylinders are all Class 4, which are known as the most durable, longest lasting, & highest quality gas lift cylinders. Cheaper options can start sinking within the first few months of use. Our's don't. They can even support up to 1000 lbs without fail.
- ★ 6 Year Hassle-Free Warranty - Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality office chair parts so you can extend the life of your chair. So if for some reason our cylinder fails, leaks, or starts sinking - email us, and we'll send you a brand new one. Our warranty lasts for up to 6 years from your purchase date.
Universal Office Chair Replacement Gas Lift Cylinder Pneumatic Shock
- If you don't know what brand office chair you have, chances are our universal chair shock will work
- Spring replacement for most any office chair, even if you bought it at an office supply superstore
- This gas lift can be used with or without the black column- Shaft has a 1" diameter.
- Pneumatic is 2" in diameter, black part is approximately 9" long. Inner shaft is 1" wide
- Full refund available on item- 2 year Warranty included
Yaheetech Desk Chair - Office Chair with Arms/Wheels for Teens/Students Swivel Faux Leather Home Computer Black
Office Factor Executive Ergonomic Office Chair Back Mesh Bonded Leather Seat Flip-up Arms Molded Seat with a 55kg Foam Density Double Handle Mechanism You Can Lock The Back in Any Position (Black)
$194.90 in stock
- Heavy Duty Mesh Back Office Chair: Your search for a heavy duty adjustable office chair for computer or conference room is over. This mesh back chair from Office Factor has a weight rating of 250 LBS or 115 kgs. It has a thick padded molded seat (55 Kg density) for greater comfort.
- Ergonomic Chair Design For Reliable Comfort: This chair has been designed with comfort in mind. The ergonomic design of the chair ensures total sitting comfort for long hours of sitting every day of the week.
- Adjustable Office Chair: The executive high mesh back chair comes with an easy to use gas lift that ensures proper height adjustment without any fuss. The chair has an excellent back tilt adjustment with four lockable positions.
- Flip Up Arms Office Chair: The chair comes with flip up arms making it easy to get in and out of the chair, especially in tight spaces. The five pronged base is chrome plated for a very modern and contemporary look.
- Available in Many Colors: This chair is available in a variety of color combinations to match your décor. This versatile swivel chair is ideal for use all over the office for employees as well as guests. So buy with confidence today.
Flash Furniture Black Mesh Draft Chair
6 used from $68.27
- Whether you're an architect, illustrator or just need a stool that will give you a break from your standing desk, this adjustable drafting chair fits the bill. A generously padded seat and breathable mesh back will keep you comfortable and productive.
- Mid back office chair with upholstered back and seat with CAL 117 fire retardant foam
- Pneumatic adjustable height swivel seat and adjustable height foot ring for a custom fit
- Ergonomic mesh drafting chair ideal for above average height workspaces
- PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS >>> Overall Size: 26.25"W x 26"D x 43-49.25"H | Seat Size: 18"W x 18"D x 26.5-32.5"H | Back Size: 18.5"W x 18.5"H
Steelcase Leap Chair, Black Fabric,FBA_,5" Cylinder -
$841.70 in stock
- Our Number 1 Selling Chair
- Live Back technology that allows the back of the chair to mimic the movements of the spine
- Arms telescope in and out, move forward and back, pivot and adjust up and down so you can find a natural position that comfortably supports your needs
- Designed with the planet in mind and is up to 98% recyclable by weight and made of up to 30% recycled content
- Weight Limit-400 pounds
Flash Furniture Mid-Back Green Quilted Vinyl Swivel Task Office Chair
- If you're looking to update your office chair or need a desk chair for your dorm room, this computer chair offers all the style you need. The quilted design lends sophistication to your space while the adjustable height seat provides the comfort you need.
- Waterfall front seat edge removes pressure from the lower legs and improves circulation
- 360° Swivel seat allows you to reach multiple areas while seated
- Contemporary style adjustable chair for home and office use
- PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS >>> Overall Size: 23"W x 24"D x 34-38.75"H | Seat Size: 16.5"W x 16.5"D x 16.75-21.75"H | Back Size: 16.5"W x 19"H
Office Chair Desk Chair Mesh Computer Chair Back Support Modern Executive Adjustable Chair Task Rolling Swivel Chair for Women,Men(2 Pack) (Orange)
1 used from $87.99
- ✿【EASY TO INSTALLION】 - The office chair comes with all hardware & necessary tools. Follow the desk chair instruction, you'll found easy to set up, and computer chair estimated assembly time in about 15mins. Office chair desk chair computer chair mesh chair.
- ✿【RELIABLE COMFORT】 - Our desk chair using high-density sponge cushion, more flexible, office chair with a middle back design, can provide good Lumbar Support. The mesh chair uses a high breathable mesh back to make your back feel comfortable. Mesh chair computer chair office chair desk chair.
- ✿【SUITABLE FOR VARIOUS OCCASIONS】 - It is a good choice to add one of our office chair in your office, put a desk chair in front of your home, and put a set of our computer chair in your activity room. Office desk computer mesh chair.
- ✿【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】- The cushion of office chair, armrest accord with human body engineering design, let your body and mesh chair perfect fit, suit long time use. Desk chair office chair computer chair mesh chair.
- ✿【QUALITY ASSURANCE】 - All the accessories of our office chair have passed the commercial test, which is a guarantee for your personal safety. The mesh chair can bear the weight of 250lbs. Computer chair mesh chair desk chair mesh chair.
Armen Living Bellevue Office Chair, Black
- BUILT FOR COMFORT - Our Black faux leather office/computer chair is built for long-lasting comfort
- 360-degree swivel features allow for enhanced mobility
- Includes easy to use hydraulic lift mechanism for height adjustment
- Plush upholstered seat and back are accented by a sturdy walnut shell
- Users have full mobility from the Bellevue's 4 rolling wheels, whether you’re gaming, working on the computer, or meeting in the office
The HON Company SB11.T HON5715SB11T HON Volt Mesh Back Task Upholstered Adjustable Office Stool, Black (H5715)
- COMFORT, STYLE AND VALUE: This task stool features a breathable mesh-back and a sharp-looking geometric design all at a surprisingly affordable price
- SIT TO STAND: Avoid the hassle of raising and lowering your sit to stand desk--instead sit comfortably at any height with this task chair's extended height adjustment
- ERGONOMIC ADJUSTMENTS: Let this comfortable office chair take care of your body while you work pneumatic height adjustment with optional height-adjustable arms for extra upper body support
- ON THE MOVE: Pull up to your computer desk, swivel around to collaborate with your teammate, or wheel over to the snack area for a quick break with this five-star base and durable wheels
- DURABLE MESH BACK CHAIR: We use only high-quality materials to keep your chair rolling for years but keep you covered with the HON Full Lifetime Warranty just in case something goes wrong
Office Chairs Without Hydraulic Cylinder
Do you need to buy a new chair for your office? Perhaps, you want to switch to a new chair but do not know how to go about it without buying an office chair without hydraulic cylinder. If this is the case then you will be glad to hear that this article will help you out.
First of all, let me explain what the hydraulic cylinder is and what it does. Basically, when you buy a new chair, the chair manufacturer usually uses one of two methods:
The piston system – This system is used by many manufacturers and offers a lot of flexibility. In this method the seat is attached to the frame using a hydraulic cylinder. The hydraulic cylinder acts as the base for the chair, which then moves up and down. The upper part of the cylinder slides down into the base, which in turn pushes on the seat, pushing it back up again. The advantage of this system is that you can adjust the height of the chair by moving the cylinder itself.
The lever system – This system is commonly used in office chairs without hydraulic cylinder. Here, a seat is attached to the frame using a lever. This lever can be either a simple lever or one with a range of degrees. This lever then has to be pushed to move the seat forwards or backwards.
Now, if you are trying to decide which type of chair to buy, then the best option would be the first type. However, this is a fairly simplistic option and many people find that this type of system is not suitable for their body type. The second option is more suitable, and many people find that it is the best option.
If you want an office chair without hydraulic cylinder then I suggest that you go for the first type. However, if you are unsure about whether or not it would suit you then I recommend checking out some of the examples of office chairs available online – there are a few models that do not have a hydraulic cylinder, but they do look very much like the original types.
Now, if you are not going to buy an office chair without a hydraulic cylinder, then you can still do something about your problem. One way of doing this is to invest in a good ergonomic computer mouse. This type of mouse has been designed to give you greater control, so you should find that it gives you more comfort while working and it also helps to improve your typing speed. These are some of the same benefits that can be had from using a chair without hydraulic cylinder.
Also, it is worth trying out some of the cheaper types of office chairs available, such as those designed for use at home. While you are there, you may like to try one of the chairs that use springs or rollers to keep the chair up and down instead of a hydraulic cylinder.
I suggest that you do this because you will not only get a cheaper chair, but it will probably also provide you with a better ergonomic chair. The only thing that I recommend that you do is not to buy a cheap chair.
Of course, if all else fails and you do not have enough money to buy an ergonomic chair then you can always make use of a chair that has a hydraulic cylinder built into it. These are great for those who work in a very loud environment. They will be able to provide your desk with all the support it needs without having to worry about your health being affected.
Hydraulic units are the perfect solution for people who work in small or cramped spaces. As long as the hydraulic cylinder is large enough for the task at hand then you will be able to place it anywhere you want, even in places that do not have access to a hydraulic lift.
When it comes to office chairs without hydraulic cylinder, the first option seems like the right choice. However, if you are unsure, then I suggest that you consider buying a chair with a lever system and seeing how it feels on your body.