Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Wheelchairs | Nova Ortho-Med 5000 Series Wheelchairs
$246.20 in stock
|Is Adult Product|
NOVA Medical Products NOVA Lightweight Transport Chair with Locking Hand Brakes, 12â€ Rear Wheels, Full Length Padded Armrests, Blue
- IDEAL FOR TRANSPORT, TRAVEL & SAFETY - Much easier for transporting and travel than a wheelchair. Our unique design is lightweight, simple to maneuver and folds easily and compactly. Comes with secondary wheel locks and adjustable seat belt (adjusts to 41”) added safety.
- MOST VERSATILE DESIGN FOR ALL TERRAIN - Comes with NOVA’s patented locking hand brakes and 12” rugged rear wheels, allowing the companion to control the speed and park the brakes... a must for safety on inclines, bumps and all-terrain. Strong, durable and long-lasting construction.
- COMFORTABLE PADDED ARMS - Full length padded arms are fixed and comfortable for the user. Foldable. Handle Height is 40.5 inches
- EASY TO USE FOOTRESTS - Swing Away Footrests are easy to remove and lock back into place. They are easy to adjust with the push button design and come with heel loops so the user can rest their feet. Footplate Height from Floor: 5” - 9”
- SPECIFICATIONS - Weight capacity: 300 pounds; Seat dimensions: 19.5"W x 16"D; Seat height: 20"; Opened overall width: 24.5"; Product weight: 23.75 lbs.; Folded dimensions: 27”D x 10.25”W x 31.5”H; Back height from seat: 19”; Arm height from seat: 12.5”.
Medline Lightweight Transport Wheelchair with Handbrakes, Folding Transport Chair for Adults has 12 inch Wheels, Red
$125.04 in stock
7 used from $87.56
- Medline transport lightweight wheelchair has large 12 inch rear wheels for better performance on uneven outdoor surfaces | Loop-style manual handbrakes are ideal for locking the rear wheels during transfers
- Transport chair with powder coated aluminum ultralight frame is durable and has a weight capacity of 300 lbs
- Folding transport wheelchair is portable, making it perfect for easy storage, transport and travel | Back folds down to make the chair more compact
- Full length permanent armrests | Detachable footrests | Seat belt for safety | Comfortable nylon upholstery
- Transport wheel chair seat dimensions are 18 x 16 inches | Weighs 23. 5 lbs | Color: Red
Drive Medical BLS18FBD-ELR Blue Streak Wheelchair with Flip Back Desk Arms, Elevating Leg Rests, 18 Inch Seat
6 used from $109.95
- Cutting-edge wheelchair design makes independent mobility enjoyable
- Detachable desk arms and premium elevated leg rests provide customizable support
- 18" padded nylon wheelchair seat ensures lasting comfort and is easy to clean.Do not use an abrasive cleanser that will scratch the finish
- Durable tires feature push-to-lock functionality for safety. Comes with calf strap
- Overall dimensions: 42"(L) x 24"(W) x 36"(H); Closed width: 12.5"; Seat dimensions: 16"(D) x 18"(W) x 19.5"(H); Armrest height: 8"; Weight capacity: 250 pounds. Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
Medline Ultralight Transport Wheelchair with 19” Wide Seat, Folding Transport Chair with Permanent Desk-Length Arms, Red Frame
6 used from $118.18
- The Medline 300 lb weight capacity ultralight transport chair allows you to travel light while making outings and/or and rehab situations easier
- This durable transport chair weighs less than 15 lbs | Compact, simple-folding design is great for travel and storage
- Stow-n-go clips allow the comfort footrests to be locked to the side of the transport wheelchair when not in use
- Restaurant-style permanent armrests allow the user to sit closer to tables and desks for a more comfortable experience
- Padded nylon upholstery | 8 inch rear wheels for easy forward and reverse | Made of high-grade aluminum | 16 inch seat depth, 19 inch seat width
NOVA Bariatric Transport Chair with Locking Hand Brakes, Heavy Duty and Extra Wide Wheelchair with Removable & Flip Up Arms for Easy Transfer, Anti-Tippers Included, 400 lb. Weight Capacity, Blue, 22"
1 used from $307.17
- IDEAL FOR TRANSPORT, TRAVEL & SAFETY - Much easier for transporting and travel than a wheelchair. Our unique design is lightweight, simple to maneuver and folds easily. Comes with secondary wheel locks and removable Anti-Tippers for added safety.
- MOST VERSATILE DESIGN FOR ALL TERRAIN - Comes with NOVA’s patented locking hand brakes and 12” rugged rear wheels, allowing the companion to control the speed and park the brakes a must for safety on inclines, bumps and all-terrain. Comes with an adjustable seat belt (adjusts up to 41”) and small storage pouch (9”W x 6.25”H) for keys and cell phone.
- EASY USER TRANSFER - Removable padded desk arms make transferring the user from a car, bed or chair much easier. Desk arms allow the user/transport chair to “ride up” to a desk or dining table.
- EXTRA-WIDE SEAT & 400 LB WEIGHT CAPACITY - Comes with an extra-wide 22" seat and a reinforced frame that makes the transport chair Heavy Duty Bariatric with a 400 lb weight capacity.
- EASY TO USE FOOTRESTS - Footrests are easy to remove and lock back into place. They are easy to adjust and come with heel loops so the user can rest their feet. Footplate Height from Floor: 5” - 9” SPECIFICATIONS - Weight capacity - 400 lbs; Seat Width between arms - 22.5”; Seat dimensions: 21.25"w x 15.5”d; Seat height - 20”; Opened overall width - 28.25”; Overall dimensions folded - 11"W x 31"D x 37.5"H; Product weight - 27.75 lbs; Seat Height - 20”; Back Height to seat - 17.5”
Medline Lightweight & User-Friendly Wheelchair With Flip-Back, Desk-Length Arms & Elevating Leg Rests for Extra Comfort, Gray, 18" Seat
- Flip-back, desk-length arms make it easy to navigate under tables | elevating leg rests enhance comfort and remove easily
- Breathable nylon upholstery is soft and comfortable
- Premium welds ensure reliability and durability
- Smooth-rolling Mag wheels with low-maintenance flat-free tires; foot-powered movement with 2” seat-height adjustments (hemi-height)
- 300-Lb. Weight capacity | 33-lb. Product weight, without leg rests. Latex free; Not MRI safe
Medline MDS806900 Excel Extra-Wide Bariatric Wheelchair, 24" Wide Seat, Desk-Length Removable Arms, Swing Away Footrests, Chrome Frame
- Overall Dimensions: 32.5" x 36.5" x 32" (WxHxL)
- Seat Dimensions: 24" Wide x 18" Deep
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Desk-length removable armrests
- Swing-away detachable footrests
Drive Medical Bariatric Heavy Duty Transport Wheelchair | Swing-Away Footrest with 22-Inch seat | Blue
- Your purchase includes One Drive Medical Bariatric Heavy-Duty Transport Wheelchair in Blue color with a 22-Inch wide seat
- Wheelchair dimensions – 26.5” W x 38” L (with riggings) x 37” H | Folded dimensions – 38” W x 11.5” L x 37” H | Seat measurements – 22” W x 18” D | Weight – 49 lbs.| Weight Capacity – 450 lbs. | Seat to floor height – 19.5”
- Small assembly required. Chair may not work for self-propel. Seat has one height only
- Reinforced steel frame with dual reinforced steel cross braces. Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Heavy-duty nylon reinforced upholstery with a back carry pouch. 12" rear flat free wheels - companion activated wheel locks
Drive Medical Lightweight Expedition Transport Wheelchair with Hand Brakes, Blue
2 used from $127.47
- Weighs only 19 lbs
- Folds flat for easy transport; Handy lever on chair back makes it easy and convenient to fold back down
- Comes with seat belt and Nylon upholstery
- Companion activated wheel locks
- 12" flat free rear wheels
Information About the New and Lightweight Nova 5000 Series Wheelchair
The new, latest, most innovative wheelchair, the nova 5000 series wheelchair is designed specifically for users who are in need of mobility equipment that offers the best in flexibility and comfort. The new generation of mobility wheelchair has a very unique design and construction. The most recent models are built with lightweight wheels and casters instead of traditional pedals and handles, to give the user more independence and mobility.
There are many options available on the market, but this mobility device is very different. The mobility unit is constructed from lightweight and durable aluminum and has the all new adjustable seat which allows the user to adjust the seat height to their specific needs. Also, the seat cushion is removable, to allow easy changing of the seat’s height, as well as seat depth.
The wheels are made of the most lightweight aluminum, and they are equipped with an aluminum frame with a steel wheel base. The wheels have an aluminum rim with a steel hub, which is covered with the most modern of wheels.
The wheel base is also lightweight, but it is covered with a heavy-duty rubber to ensure safety and to provide the ultimate in maneuverability and stability. This wheel base is used for the wheelchair’s brake system. A hydraulic brake is incorporated into the brake system, to reduce the risk of injury while moving the wheelchair.
The casters are powered by a powerful electric motor, which is attached directly to the wheelchair’s wheels, to create a smooth and quiet motion. In addition, the casters are designed to reduce noise pollution and vibrations, while still allowing the user full control of the chair’s movement. The wheelchair also has an adjustable armrest, which allows the user to adjust the distance between the chair’s legs, while still providing a firm support.
The chair’s adjustable arm rests are made of the latest in materials, such as carbon fiber. The casters are also constructed from lightweight aluminum, which is equipped with strong rubber covers to reduce noise and vibration. The casters are also equipped with a remote control, which helps you move the chair easily from room to room.
This wheelchair comes in a variety of sizes and colors. It can accommodate individuals of all heights and build, including those who are in a wheelchair, but who are of normal height or taller. There is even a built in platform lift for easier mobility.
This mobility unit can be purchased at many retail stores, including Target, Wal-Mart, Sears, and Kmart. They can be purchased online from the manufacturer’s website. The company has a website that offers many videos and pictures to help you choose the right wheelchair for your needs.
While it is possible to purchase a manual wheelchair for free, if you are not an experienced user, a motorized model is best. These units can also be a little more expensive than a non-motorized model, but they are often well worth the extra cost to get the right mobility device for you. They can easily be stored away or transported when traveling, and they come with everything you need to use it once you get home.
The wheelchair also comes with a large storage space for storage, as well as a safety lock to keep the wheelchair safe. In addition to this, the wheelchair comes with a battery backup to protect it in case of an accident. The battery backup will keep it running until it is fully charged again. This battery backup is a good investment, as it keeps the wheelchair running until the battery is fully charged.
This mobility unit is very easy to use. The handlebars are quite wide, and it can be easily maneuvered by one hand. All it takes is one touch for the user to start moving the chair around. The armrests on the chair are padded with comfortable fabric for maximum comfort, and there is a foot rest to help you balance your foot on the floor while standing.
In addition, the wheelchair comes with a safety lock, which protects the motor and motorized functions from accidental removal. There is an emergency exit switch, which is usually located at the back of the chair, and helps to keep you safe in case of an accident. Lastly, the seat is removable, to keep the wheelchair out of the way if you need to change your diaper while using it.