Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Goplus Table Saw, 10-Inch 15-Amp Portable Table Saw, 36T Blade, Cutting Speed Up to 5000RPM, 45º Double-Bevel Cut, Aluminum Table, Benchtop Table Saw with Metal Stand, Sliding Miter Gauge
- 【Powerful Cutting Performance】Equipped with high-power 15 Amp motor in low noise, this table saw delivers 5,000 RPM cutting performance to rip through various kind of hardwood with ease. And the heavy-duty stand effectively prevents table from rollover during cutting.
- 【36 Tooth Blade & Aluminum Tabletop】Coated alumium tabletop with 26" rip capacity can easily rip through larger wood material and reduce extra friction for smoother sliding. 36T carbide-tipped blade with transparent guard and riving knife protects you from accidental hurt and flying chips.
- 【Double Bevel Cutting & Adjustable Height】Featuring the double bevel cutting from 0-45°, this table saw provides cross cut at 90°--3" and bevel cut at 45°--2-1/2". And there’s a large hand wheel to control the blade lifting, convenient for different needs, such as slotting, ripping or cutting.
- 【Miter Gauge & Rip Fence】Sliding miter gauge can be adjusted from -45° to 45° for cross cutting. And self-aligning rip fence with parallel guide on both sides assists the more precise and stable cutting without any wobbling.
- 【Ergonomic Benchtop Table Saw】On-board storage system is convenient for your wrench and push stick when not in use. The on/off safety switch is available to control and provide overload protection. And it can be used without the stand which is convenient for outdoor wood cutting.
POWERTEC 71005 Deluxe Table Saw Miter Gauge
- INCLUDES: (1) Table Saw Miter Gauge
- FUNCTION: Provides you with a premium table saw miter gauge replacement that allows you to make crosscuts at any angle with high precision
- FEATURES: Positive stops at all common angles for exceptional accuracy, a large ergonomical grip for control and comfort, set screws to remove any play, and a tip resistant washer to keep the unit steady when extended over your work surface
- COMPATIBILITY: Fits and accommodates most standard 3/4 x 3/8 inch miter slots, with or without t-slotted miter slots, including DeWalt, Delta, Jet, Craftsman, Bosch and other brands of table saw and router table slots
- PREMIUM BUILD: Made with a combination of a high quality aluminum head and solid steel miter bar, this woodworking gauge was built for professional use and long-term durability
Dewalt DW745 Table Saw Replacement Fence Assembly
$84.99 in stock
- Fits 10 Inch Table Saw
Fulton Precision Miter Gauge with a Standard Slot (3/4” x 3/8”) Steel Bar with Adjustable Spring Loaded Plungers and Removable Retaining Disc
3 used from $48.32
- If you own a table saw and you need to make a crosscut at any angle then you know how valuable a miter gauge can be. You may also know that the miter gauge that came with your saw is not terribly accurate or durable. Not to mention that the fit in the miter slot may not be all that great as well. The Fulton Miter Gauge is a high quality, well thought out and economical solution to your table saw cross cutting needs.
- The .200” thick, adjustable, solid aluminum head is machined with 13 positive stop holes. 1 hole is at 90 degrees while the 6 holes on both sides are at 22.5, 30, 45, 60, 67.5 and 90 degrees. The positive stops are perfect for many woodworking projects as they are the angles that are typically used.
- To adjust the head you simply loosen the post knob handle, pull the spring loaded indexing pin outward, rotate the head to the desired position, release the pin and lock into place by tightening the post knob handle. The aluminum head has two ¼” x ½” slots milled into it for mounting a miter fence if so desired. The slots are approximately 1-1/8” from the base of the miter gauge head.
- The head is mounted to a solid steel miter bar that measure 18” in length and is .354” thick by .730” wide. Standard miter slots are 3/4” x 3/8” with a 1/8” “T” slot (slight variances from brand to brand) running the length on the bottom of the slot. The steel miter bar is equipped with a metal, removable retaining disc that measures 7/8” in diameter and is just shy of 1/8” to fit into to the “T” slot to prevent accidental lifting when feeding your stock through.
- The steel miter bar is equipped with a metal, removable retaining disc that measures 7/8” in diameter and is just shy of 1/8” to fit into to the “T” slot to prevent accidental lifting when feeding your stock through. If your saw does not have a “T” slot, you can remove the disc. The steel miter bar is also equipped with spring loaded, adjustable plungers on the side of the bar. The plungers can be adjusted with the provide hex key wrench in or out to provide you with the ideal fit.
Powermatic 1791229K 64B Table Saw, 1.75Hp 115/230V, 30-inch Fence With Riving Knife
- EXCLUSIVE ACCU-FENCE SYSTEM: Locks to rail without play for increased safety and precision.
- QUICK-RELEASE RIVING KNIFE: Maintains close blade proximity to reduce chance of kickback.
- CAST IRON TRUNNION: Ensures smooth blade positioning.
- MICRO-ADJUST MITER GAUGE: Offers wider crosscut support.
- BUILT-IN DUST PORT: Increases dust collection efficiency.
Milwaukee 2719-20 M18 FUEL Hackzall (Bare Tool), Red, Black,
$134.75 in stock
1 used from $129.99
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Increased cutting speed and power throught the toughtest applications
- REDLINK Plus Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics; provides optimized performance and overload protection using total sysem communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM battery technology: Superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- 1-Handed design provides superior control and versatitily over standard reciprocating saws
- 7/8 in. stroke length removes more material with each stroke resulting in the faster cuts
Phenolic Zero Clearance Insert for Delta Uni-Saw Contractor | Large Grizzly and Other Table Saws with a 13-3/8” x 3-3/4” x 1/2” Throat Plate Opening
6 used from $21.55
- MEASURE YOUR FACTORY INSERT AND COMPARE SIZE BEFORE YOU ORDER. Zero Clearance inserts are table saw specific. Since every table saw brand and manufacturer is different, we recommend that you measure the exact length, width and thickness of your table saw insert or opening and compare it to the size we list. Also be aware of the shape of your current insert of whether its round, square ends or if there are any indents or protruding notches. Insert colors may vary from images shown.
- If you own a table saw, then you probably have had smaller pieces of wood get caught between the saw blade and the factory supplied throat plate opening. This can cause that piece of wood to jam up against the blade and go flying across the room or worse yet, right back at you. Zero clearances help minimize this situation from happening since there is no gap between the blade and the zero clearance opening. The opening is more like a custom slot cut to the exact width of your table saw blade.
- Another great reason to use a zero clearance insert is to help reduce that pesky and irritating tear out you always tend to get on your cuts. Without a zero clearance, the wood has no support by the blade to prevent the wood from tearing out. This is especially true when cutting plywood. Zero clearance inserts help prevent tear out by essentially enveloping the blade on all sides which doesn’t allow the wood to tear out since there is not gap between the blade and insert.
- Zero Clearance inserts can be used in conjunction with most any table saw blade including thin kerf, standard kerf and carbide tipped blades. You can also use zero clearance inserts with dado blade sets. The reason you would use zero clearance inserts with dado blades is to reduce the amount of tear out the dado blade set produces. We recommend that you use separate zero clearance inserts for dado blades since the gap for dados will be much wider than standard width table saw blades.
- This zero clearance insert is made from a high density phenolic material that was chosen for its ability to stand up to everyday workshop use. The insert features two Snug Fit sand-able side tabs that allow you to remove a little material at a time for a perfect fit if necessary. The insert also features a top and a side Snug Fit Screw for a tight fit to you saw with no movement!
DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw, 12-Inch (DWS779)
$399.00 in stock
- Your purchase includes: 1 CDEWALT DWS779 sliding compound cord miter saw, 12-inch, carbide blade, 1 blade wrench
- Tool dimensions: 17” H x 24.75” L. Tool weight: 56 pounds; Maximum cutting thickness: 6.75 inch
- Other specifications: 15 Amps, 12” blade diameter, 5/8” or 1” Arbor size. 3800 RPM motor. Type of milter saw: Slide
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x14 dimensional lumber at 90 degree and 2x12 at 45 degree. Miter saw does not come with LED (sold separately) or laser cutting guide
- Super-efficient dust collection system captures over 75 percent of dust generated
Kobalt 80-volt Max-volt Lithium Ion (Li-ion) 18-in Cordless Electric Chainsaw
- Kobalt 80-volt cordless chainsaw provides the power you need for up to 150 cuts of 4x4 treated lumber on a fully charged 2.0 AH battery (battery and charger included)
- Kobalt 80-volt 18-in cordless electric chainsaw is ideal for storm cleanup and medium tree cutting
- Low-kickback bar and chain reduce kickback force and frequency, while the electronic chain brake provides additional safety
- 30-in maximum cut diameter means you can tackle tougher tasks
- Quick-adjust chain tensioning system adjusts the chain quickly and easily to eliminate slack and prevent damage
Kobalt 40-Volt 2.5AH Amp Hours Rechargeable Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Cordless Power Equipment Battery
3 used from $59.98
- High performance Kobalt 40 volt li ion battery delivers no fade power with no memory loss after charging
- Compatible with the Kobalt 40 volt max team, 1 battery system for over 24 lawn care tools
- Fuel gauge provides an easy check on available power level
- Initial no load voltage, when fully charged, peaks at 40 volts, nominal voltage under typical load is 36 volts
Kobalt Table Saw Fence Repair
Kobalt Table Saw Fence Repair is something that most people take for granted, but when your table is in a state of disrepair, it is imperative to find the best possible solution. If you want to get the best possible results out of your table saw, then you need to make sure that the saw is in the best working condition that it can be. In order to do this, you will need to make sure that you use the Kobalt Table Saw Fence Repair as your guide and you will need to follow the instructions to the letter.
One of the things that you will need to do to start off is to ensure that you have the Kobalt Table Saw Fence Repair on hand. The reason why you need to have this tool on hand is because it will enable you to get the best possible results when you are using the saw on the fences that you have. One of the reasons why you might need to use this particular fence repair tool is to get the edges of your saw to be as straight as possible.
When you have the Kobalt Table Saw Fence Fix on hand, you will be able to do a number of things to ensure that you get the best possible results when you are using your saw on the fences. The first thing that you will need to do is to get the right amount of glue on the edges of your saw so that you can put the fence repair right in place. To ensure that you get the correct amount of glue, you will need to make sure that you have a small amount of water handy.
Once you have the glue in place, you will then need to ensure that you make a small cut into the edge of the fence. The cut should not be quite so sharp that it can cut the edge of the fence, but you should still be able to get it to stick in place.
You will then need to make sure that you remove any debris from around the cut with the Kobalt Table Saw Fence Fix. After that, you will then need to make another cut into the edge of the fence, making sure that you ensure that the cut stays in line with the cut that you made in the previous cut.
After you have done this, you should then need to be able to replace the cutting blade on the saw. This will allow you to make a small cut on the side of the fence to be able to put the blade back into place. It is important to make sure that the blade is on the same side of the fence as you cut to ensure that it is flush with the other blades on the saw.
After you have the cutting blade installed, you will then need to ensure that you turn your table on its side so that the fence is on the saw’s face. You will then need to make sure that you check the fence and ensure that it is in the best possible condition.
Once you have the fence fix installed, you should then have the best results that you can get. You will then need to ensure that you apply the fix to the edges of your saw as well as to the fence on the face of the saw. This is something that is going to take some time but is worth it when you consider how much work it takes to repair the fence that you have.