Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Intex Exhaust Valve or Drain Plug & Cap Set
- Simply input plug then screw cap on for secure seal
- Intex Airbed exhaust valve plug and cap
- Intex Above Ground Pool drain plug and cap
- Cap Measures 1-3/8" diameter and plug measures 7/8" in diameter
GAME 4562 Drain Plug Cap Above Ground Pool Replacement Part, White
- Replaces intex part number 11044
- Approximately 1 3/8"
- Fits most intex pools
- Brand: GAME
Intex Garden Hose Drain Plug Connector
- One hose drain plug connector
- Ideal for draining the water in your pool
- Intex model part number 10184
- Fits all Intex Wet Set pools as well as all Sand N Sun pools manufactured by Intex.
Gilmour 800044-1001 Poly Hose Cap
- For use on ¾ inch standard male hose end
- Comes with hose washer
- Two caps per package
- Durable, rustproof polymer construction
- Not for hot water use
GAME 4569 Exhaust Valve Cap & Plug with Washer Above Ground Pool Replacement Part, White
- Exhaust Valve Cap & Plug w/ Washer For Intex Pools
- Replaces Intex Part No. 10043 & 10044
- The leader in continuous innovation and production of FUN Products and Services that transforms the ordinary pleasures of life into unique and remarkable experiences
- Made in China
Model 10127 Intex Strainer Hole Plug
- One hole plug
- Perfect for Intex pools
Intex Replacement Rubber Washer & Ring Pack for Large Pool Strainers 2 Pack
- OEM replacement parts for Intex Pool Equipment
- Designed for use in Intex 10747 Plunger Valves and Strainer Connectors
- Includes commonly replaced washers, o-rings and seals for repairing Intex equipment
- Includes: 4 x 10745, 4 x 10255 and 4 x 10262
Pool Single Exhaust Valve Cap and Plug Replacement for Some Intex Pools (2 Pieces) POOL4569
- Looking at the plug in the picture the top/closed is 7/8" outside diameter the bottom of the plug picture is 1 1/8" outside diameter Made specifically for INTEX pools:
Xyoc Replacement Ground Swimming Pool Filter Pump Strainer Hole Plug Stopper for INTEX 2pk
- UNIVERSAL STRAINER HOLE PLUG 2 PACK
- Replacement Strainer Hose Hole Plug for Intex, Bestway, Summer Escape swimming pools that do not have plunger valves so you can replace the filters in the pumps.
- A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
- Replacement part for Pump models 530/1000 gph or smaller.
Waterway Plastics 806105255501 Drain Cap with Gasket Assembly
1 used from $6.01
- Waterway Part Number: 550-0240
- Catalog Part Number: 4743-10
How to Clean Up a Clogged Intex Pool Drain
When you see the Intex Pool Drain Cap on your outdoor pool, it may be tempting to ignore it and leave it alone. However, the Intex Pool Drain Caps can be quite difficult to replace if they are not functioning properly. As a homeowner, it is essential to maintain the health and safety of your pool and other pool equipment. When you have to deal with a clogged Intex Pool Drain Cap, you have to take action as soon as possible to get the problem fixed before water enters the pool’s pipes and drains system.
You will need to remove the Intex drain cap completely from the pool side wall. Unscrew the cap off the drain valve. Twist the female end of an old garden hose on the drain outlet provided by your pool. Turn the male end of your garden hose back over a drain or other location away from your house that offers adequate drainage.
Place the garden hose over the drain outlet or drain pipe in the Intex draincap. When you have reached this point, you should twist the cap off the drain outlet or pipe. The water in the drain can cause a clog of the drain pipe. If you find that the problem is a clog of the Intex drain outlet, it is time to purchase a new Intex Pool Drain Cap. Make sure that the cap has been properly installed and attached to the drain outlet.
It is important to maintain water flow in your pool when the Intex drains have been clogged. In addition, it is important to check the Intex drain caps frequently and replace them when necessary. This is because the Intex caps can be easily removed if they become clogged. A clogged Intex cap can prevent the water from flowing through the drain pipes.
To avoid clogging of the Intex drain caps, you can purchase a water line clog eliminator to eliminate water lines that can create clogs. A water line clog eliminator will help to keep water from flowing into the clogged drain and prevent the clog from becoming permanent.
Before you replace the Intex pool drains, you should turn the pump on and test the flow of water in the pool by draining a small amount of water. If the flow is slow, it is likely that there is a clog in the pool drains.
If you have purchased a pump with water line clog eliminators, you can place the eliminator at the top and bottom of the water line in order to eliminate the clog from one line of water. This type of machine is commonly called a “slug eliminator” and can be quite effective in cleaning the clog at the bottom of the pool drains.
The Intex Pool Drain caps are easy to install and repair. They should be replaced as soon as possible to ensure the continued health and safety of your water. A clogged Intex drain can cause serious problems for your pool equipment and can affect its efficiency.
If the Intex drain does not drain right away, it can cause serious damage to your pump. A clogged Intex drain will reduce the pool pump’s efficiency, which can lead to increased operating costs.
It is also important to know that the water pump can lose power due to a clogged Intex drain. If the water pump does not start at full strength, it may lead to reduced swimming pool water pressure. It is important to check all of the water lines and make sure that they are clear before you begin any repairs to your pool.
If you need to remove the Intex drain cap yourself, it is important to be careful. It is better to remove the Intex cap than to take it to a plumber or a hardware store.
It is also important to be careful when removing the Intex drain cap and to be sure that the drain is totally free of water. If the Intex cap is not completely removed, there is a possibility that the cap could leak, which can result in water spilling into the drain. Make sure that you are wearing rubber gloves when removing the cap from the drain so that you do not get any water splashed into the drain.