Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
RH Adhesives HH-66 Industrial Strength Vinyl Cement Glue with Brush, 8 oz, Clear
- Super-strong, flexible vinyl cement creates a liquid-proof seal
- Durable, liquid proof bonding for most vinyl-coated and vinyl-laminated fabrics
- Resistant to extreme temperature and weather
- Ideal for general patching use
- Clear vinyl cement glue includes brush for easy application
ATIE Vinyl Liner Pool Patch Adhesive Glue Repair Kit for Inflatable Pool, Pool Toys, and Pool Floats - Work Under Water (1 Pack)
- Vinyl liner patch kit for patching small vinyl liner pool pinholes and tears
- Can also be used for inflatable vinyl floats, rafts, toys, and tubes
- Includes: 1 oz tube adhesive, 2 sheets of 3.5" x 7" clear vinyl patch, and an applicator
- Wet or dry application for any vinyl repairs - can be used under water
Swimline Vinyl Pool Liner Patch Kit
- Vinyl liner patch kit for patching small vinyl liner pinholes and tears
- Everything you need for effective underwater patching
- Kit contains two 23 x 6 inch clear patches and two 23 x 5 inch blue patches
- Contains 4 ounces of vinyl adhesive that will work under water and applicator
- Contains 4 ounces of vinyl adhesive that will work under water and applicator
Union Laboratories 104 Boxer Vinyl Adhesive for Swimming Pools, 4 oz.
$12.61 in stock
- 4 Ounces of adhesive
- Adheres underwater
- Brand: Union Laboratories
- Item Weight: 0.5 lbs
Pool Liner Repair 408517Boxer - 4 oz Vinyl Swimming Kit
- country of origin : United States
- package height :15.24 cm
- package length:5.588 cm
- package width:8.382 cm
PVC & Vinyl Waterproof Repair Kit | UV Resistant Liquid Patch + Cord | Ready in 2 Hours| PVC Glue Vinyl Glue Patch for Inflatables Air Mattresses Boats Swimming Pools Waders Neoprene Tent Repair Kit
- #1 NEW generation durable waterproof PVC glue, sealant for PVC, neoprene, vinyl, polyester, eco-leather, cordura, polyester-based trilaminate, GORE-TEX fabric, and pool liner repair
- The Repair Kit includes a tube & a reinforcement cord. Ready to Use in 2 hours.
- Water Resistant Sealant for Underwater Gear, UV Resistant Adhesive, Heat & Cold Resistant Caulk. Water Resistant Glue
- Greater damage resistance, High adhesion & Easy handling. Will not work on nylon based materials.
- Method Of Use: Degrease the surface thoroughly. Apply a layer of PVC Stitch Glue that reliably covers the damage. If the repaired item has a cut longer that 1,2 “ (30 mm), use the Reinforcement Cord from our Kit. Cover the entire surface of the cord and the edges with the glue. Do not brush. After 2 hrs your gear is ready to use. Maximum strength is acquired in 24 hrs. For any questions regarding this product click on "Sold by PVC Stitch" under the Buy Now button and then click on Ask a Question
HH-66 PVC Vinyl Cement Glue with Brush 8oz (1)
$13.96 in stock
- NO RETURNS or refunds Allowed on glue, sales are final
- Package Dimensions: 6.604 L x 10.16 H x 6.604 W (centimeters)
- 8 oz
- item package weight: 9.1 ounces
Tork Inground & Above Ground Swimming Pool Patch Vinyl Liner Kit, Blue Prizm, (2) Pc. of 1 Ft. x 8 inches. W/ 4oz. Glue (KIT2015)
- (2) 1' Foot x 8"Inch Vinyl Liner patch material
- (1) 4oz. Can of HH--66 Vinyl Cement
- Great for Above or Inground Pool Liners....
- Instructions Included
- Works In or out of water
The Best Waterproof PVC Glue | #1 Outdoor Gear Repair Kit | Top Liquid Patch for: Vinyl Inflatables Pools Boats Paddle Boards Air Beds Air Mattresses Waders Neoprene Wetsuits Polyester Tents Cords
5 used from $7.56
- #1 NEW Generation Liquid Patch for Patching PVC, Neoprene, Vinyl, Canvas, Polyester, Eco-leather, Rubber, Polyester-based trilaminate, GORE-TEX fabric, Inflatables, Boats, Beach toys, Waders, Air mattresses, tents, condura & other fabrics.
- Ready to use in 2 Hours | Max strength in 24 hours | Life Time Warranty on PVC Stitch Liquid Patch Glue
- Water Resistant Durable Sealer & Greater Damage Resistance of a Panch
- Water Resistant Glue | UV Resistant Compound | Water Proof Sealant | Heat Resistant Sealer | Damage Resistant Repair Kit
- Method Of Use: Degrease the surface thoroughly. Apply a layer of PVC Stitch Glue that reliably covers the damage. Do not brush. After 2-4 hour your gear is ready to use. Maximum strength is acquired within 24 hours. Will not work on nylon based materials. For any questions regarding this product click on "Sold by PVC Stitch" under the Buy Now button and then click on Ask a Question
Repair Kit for Above Ground Pool Liner | Easy Set or Frame | Vinyl Glue, Patches
- Vinyl Patch Kit For Easy Set and Frame Set Above-Ground Swimming Pools Include:
- 1 fl oz (30ml) tube of vinyl cement, 1 Glue Applicator
- (4) Approx 2.5" x 7.5" Rectangular Patches
- (2) 7.75" x 3.75" transparent patches
Using Pool Repair Glues For Vinyl Pool Repair
Whether you are having a major leak or just a few pebbles scattered on the concrete surface of your pool, using pool repair glue can help prevent more damage. You should consider buying some as they are relatively cheap and easy to use.
Probably, your vinyl pool cover has already suffered some sort of damage. This can include cracks or chips, punctures in the liner and the overall look and feel of the cover. To repair the damages, you can use some inexpensive pool repair glue to cover the areas that have been affected.
Pool repair glue will be easily applied to the damaged areas of your pool and its covering. When applied properly, it will soak into the damaged area over time and be absorbed into the vinyl. In the long run, this will help you avoid replacing all your vinyl covering at once.
While you can buy some ready-made pool repair glue, you may not want to do this if the vinyl pool cover is damaged or needs a lot of repair work done. You may find that you need to go to a local home repair store and purchase some pool repair glue for vinyl pool repair.
Before applying the pool repair glue to your vinyl cover, you should make sure that it is completely dry and free from water and other liquid spills before you start putting it to use. When using pool repair glue for vinyl pool repair, it is important to note that you should never apply it directly onto the vinyl cover because the glue can be difficult to remove when it comes in contact with water.
When choosing pool repair glue for vinyl pool repair, you should first consider the type of material that you are using. Most importantly, make sure that it is non-porous so as not to allow water to penetrate into your cover and cause further damage. Secondly, choose glue that has the same viscosity as the pool covering material. This means that the glue should be similar to the consistency of the water in which it is made.
Pool glue can also come in handy when patching up leaks that occur during the summer months, which can happen quite often because of the heat. If you are using pool repair glue for vinyl pool repair, it will make it much easier to patch up the leaks and to keep the weather elements out of the pool.
In order to get the most benefit from pool repair glue, apply the glue on a patching board prior to applying the liner to the cover. This will save you time, effort, money, and prevent the possibility of ruining the vinyl covering altogether.
Although vinyl pool repair glue can be applied directly onto the surface of your cover, you will find that applying a second layer of pool repair glue to the cover itself can help seal in your repairs and protect it from any moisture or water that may have seeped in through the roof. This is especially useful when the pool cover has been treated to provide additional UV protection. You should apply the second layer of pool repair glue after your vinyl cover has dried overnight.
The second layer of pool repair glue you should use on the vinyl cover should also have a similar consistency to the water in which it is made. If you do not want to apply more than two coats, it is best to purchase a pool repair glue for vinyl pool repair at a local home improvement store instead of ordering it online.
After applying the vinyl pool repair glue, be sure to let it sit for approximately four hours and then carefully wipe down the area you applied it to with a piece of paper towels. After you have wiped the area down, it is best to apply the liner in one fluid motion so that the adhesive will be evenly distributed over the entire surface.
You will find that it is best to cover up any exposed parts of the vinyl cover where you applied the vinyl pool repair glue so that any dirt or debris will be kept out of the pool cover. Once you are satisfied that everything has been covered, you can then gently rinse off the entire cover to make it look great again.