Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Low Country Pastimes- Float N' Chip 4' x 6' Floating Golf Green- Ultimate Backyard Golf Game
- GET THE BEST- Quite Simply- FLOAT N' CHIP is the best Floating Golf Green. Ideal Size- 45" x 65", Raised Edges, High Performance Turf, Durable EVA Foam Base, Complete Package- Float Green, Tee Mat, Flag, Cup, x2- 12' Tethers, 24 Floating Balls, and 2 Straps for easy storage
- NO ASSEMBLY: Arrives fully assembled and ready for action!! Made with High-Quality, Ultra Durable EVA Foam and Woven Nylon Turf which provide true grass performance and quality that lasts!
- TETHER KIT: Comes with two 12' tether kits- easily tether Float N' Chip to the dock or pool side
- GOLFER TESTED, GOLFER APPROVED: Improve your short game while hanging out by the pool or in the backyard; Comes with 12 orange and 12 yellow floating foam balls for competitive matches. Balls perform like real golf balls and are safe for the backyard.
- PERFECT GIFT for any golf enthusiast. IDEAL for Pool Parties, BBQs, and Backyard Tailgates
OOFIT Amphibious Golf Green Floating Backyard Pool Game, Chipping Cornhole Game Board with Chipping Mat for Indoors, Outdoor,Backyard and Tailgate
- Our pool golf cornhole set is very easy to set up with the Velcro on the back of the board, no tools needed while installation, start your game with an easy mood
- The game can be used in two ways - floating on the water for your pool parties or any summer events or setting it at yard, tailgate or anywhere else for any occasion, it’s up to your choice, it will be a big hit and makes your friends envy
- It is light weight for transport and storage, you can bring it to your travel as well, add an extra fun to your journey
- Everyone can enjoy the game easily no matter you are a golf lover or not, you can practice your skills by playing the game as well
- Package is included - 1 board, 1 chipping mat, 3 floating balls, instruction. It came to you with 1 Year Warranty, please feel free to contact us if you have any problems
SwimWays Pro-Chip Spring Golf Floating Pool Game
$32.99 in stock
3 used from $25.76
- **SwimWays Pro-Chip Spring Golf**
- Put the 18th hole right in your pool!
- 18th hole flag is moveable
- Includes 12 colorful balls
- 3 red, 3 orange, 3 yellow and 3 blue
Blue Wave Aqua Golf Backyard Game
$54.58 in stock
6 used from $35.57
- 32" x 45" floating green
- 12 practice golf balls in 2 colors for competitive play
- 12" x 24" chipping mat with rubber tee
- 2 flags and 2 cups
- Golf club not included
The Ultimate Pool & Backyard Golf Game
Floating Golf Green for Pools and Ponds, Chipping Mat (3' x 3')
- Floating golf mats are your ticket to hours of fun by the pool, pond, lake, or you’re your boat!
- Select the size that meets your needs from the small 3’x3’ to the large 8’x12’
- Comes with: chipping mat, prestige flag, (12) floating golf balls, and regulation cup.
- Some sizes require assembly
FEEBRIA Inflatable Floating Drink Holder with 6 Holes Large Capacity & Green Material ,Drink Float for Pool Party Beach(Single)
$14.99 in stock
- Excellent production materials: Grinding process to prevent electrostatic.
- Deeper hole: according to the previous client's advice, we deepened the hole to 2.5 feet, which could hold drinks better.
- Great for pools, hot tubs, lakes, oceans and more.
- More features: in addition to holding drinks, we add two different slots that you can put in other things.
Jasonwell Giant Inflatable Mermaid Tail Pool Float Pool Tube with Fast Valves Summer Beach Swimming Pool Party Lounge Raft Decorations Toys for Adults Kids (Green)
7 used from $9.46
- Premium vinyl: thick, soft and durable Premium raft-grade Non-Phthalate material.
- Fast inflation/deflation: Fast valves, more than 5x faster inflation and deflation
- Easy to take it on your trip.
- Giant size: 82.7" X 45" X 43.5"(Aftter inflated) The perfect relaxation spot or decoration for playing.
- The hit of parties. Best summer birthday present for kids adults. Jasonwell original and patent pending design.
Aqua Deluxe Resort Quality Monterey Hammock, 4-in-1 Multi-Purpose Inflatable Pool Float (Saddle, Lounge Chair, Hammock, Drifter), Washable Premium Fabric, Stow-n-Go Tote Bag,Navy/Green Stripe
8 used from $20.59
- RESORT QUALITY: Washable, Premium Fabric adorns this versatile 4-in-1 inflatable hammock pool lounge with dimensions 50” x 28” (127 cm x 71 cm)
- MOST VERSATILE POOL FLOAT: 4-in-1 Design Converts to a Hammock, Chair, Drifter, or Exercise Saddle; US Patent No. 10011330
- SUPERIOR BOUYANCY: Thicker material than most other pool floats; Comfortably suspends you in the water and contours comfortably to your desired floating position
- PACK 'N GO TOTE BAG: Compact and quick to inflate. Perfect for a day at the pool or a week away on vacation
- #1 CUSTOMER COMMENT: “Easiest pool float to get on and get off of while in the water.”
7.5" Green and Black Frog Floating Swimming Pool Chlorine Dispenser
- Green And Black Floating Chlorine Dispenser
- Features a frog sits on top of a dispenser
- Adjustable chlorinating-control ring
- Holds up to 3 inches tablets or sticks - not included
- Dispenser measures 7.5 inches high by 7.5 inches diameter
Choosing a Floating Green For Pool
Floating green water features are one of the more popular types of pool designs. Green water features are a combination of a concrete or steel liner and a floating unit that can be made out of either wood plastic or even composite materials. This type of feature has become more popular than many people would think because it is a great alternative to the conventional type of swimming pool. Floating green pools can be a great addition to any backyard and can really increase the value of your home.
Because this type of pool is composed of a floating unit rather than a liner, floating green pool can be designed in a variety of ways that a traditional pool cannot. A typical pool design will have to consist of a bottom liner that will absorb the shock from the waves that come into contact with the bottom of the pool. A floating unit can be designed that incorporates a layer of green in order to add extra features and visual appeal to a pool.
When a floating unit is built into a traditional pool design, the problem with absorbing the shock from the waves is solved. Floating green water features are able to absorb the shock from the waves without having the traditional bottom that is required for a pool.
Floating units are easy to install and are very cost effective for homeowners looking to save money on their pool expenses. In addition, floating pools can also provide you with a number of benefits including; reduced maintenance costs, the ability to create an inviting environment, the ability to save on electricity and noise pollution and the ability to add a number of different features to the pool. The biggest drawback to this type of design is the fact that they take up a lot of space and can be difficult to move around if they are to be installed properly.
Floating pools can be placed anywhere you like but need to be located in areas where there are not too many waves. If you live in a windy area, then you may want to place your floating green pool at an opposite end of the pool to prevent the wind from hitting the base of the pool.
This type of unit is perfect for pools that do not have the room for a traditional liner as they are able to absorb the shock from the waves without having to absorb the traditional type of liner. A floating pool can be installed on the top of a traditional pool as well. This is great because it allows the homeowner to use more of the yard surrounding the pool and still have access to the outside and the pool.
Floating water features can be designed so that they can float to the top of the pool or they can remain on the bottom of the pool depending on the size of the floating unit. Most floating units that are used on the bottom of a pool are designed in such a way that they can easily be removed from the pool as the pool is used. This allows homeowners to use the pool without having to worry about getting in and out of the pool.
Floating pools are a very popular type of swimming pool and more people are choosing to have these types of pools installed in their backyards. The type of pool that you choose should be determined by your individual needs and budget so that you can find the perfect type of pool for your needs.