Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Intex Swimming Pool- Easy Set, 8ft.x30in.
- Easy-Set Pool
- Filter pump not included.
- Made of Vinyl; Heavy-Duty Vinyl Liner
- Holds 639 gal. of Water
- Easy to Clean
Intex 26367EH Ultra XTR Set Above Ground Pool, 24ft X 12ft X 52in, Gray
- Gray outer liner and blue tile-print inner liner for a classic, clean look. Easy maintenance with sand that only needs routine backwashing and replacing every 5 years
- Quick set up means it's ready for water in 60 minutes. Durable frame is made of high-quality, galvanized Steel with precision-engineered locking system
- Encapsulating inner and outer powder coating prevents rusting. Classic rectangular shape, elegant dark Gray liner with water-blue tile print interior and brilliant white copings.
- Includes 110-120V sand filter pump & saltwater system with pump flow Rate of 1, 600 gallons per hour. Includes pool ladder, Ground cloth, pool cover, deluxe pool maintenance kit and volleyball set
- Uniquely designed frame combines high quality galvanized steel with precision engineered locking system, enhancing the overall quality, durability and stability of the pools. Encapsulating inner and outer powder coating ensures the ultimate resistance to rust.
Intex 12ft x 30in Metal Frame Pool with Filter Pump
$269.99 in stock
2 used from $413.99
- Super-Tough laminated PVC sidewalls; connect the Krystal clear cartridge filter pump to enjoy clean, refreshing water
- Equipped with the ground fault circuit interrupter that shuts off the pump if electrical current is exposed to water
- Includes: Krystal clear cartridge filter pump 530 gph (110 - 120v) with 1-year warranty
- Convenient drain plug that connects to a garden hose so water can be drained away from pool or house area; water capacity: (90%) 1,718 gallons
- New dual suction outlet fittings improve water circulation resulting in better water hygiene and clarity
Intex 6ft x 20in Easy Set Swimming Pool #28101
- The Easy Set Pool is the perfect and convenient product to have fun on the bright sunny days.
- The Easy Set Pool is the perfect starter pool. Quick and super-easy to set-up and the right size for your younger kids.
- The Easy Set Pool Water capacity: 886 Litres
- Easy Set Pool dimensions: 183 cm x 51 cm
- The Easy Set Pool builds itself as it fills and comes with a drain plug for easy emptying for customer convenience.
Giant Inflatable Kiddie Pool - Family and Kids Inflatable Rectangular Pool - 10 Feet Long (120" X 72" X 20")
$54.95 in stock
- The wide side walls allow for maximum play room, and three air chambers, each with a combo valve, make inflation and deflation a breeze
- A drain Plug is included for convenience. Your family and friends can keep cool and enjoy this fun pool, all summer long!
- Age Grade: 6+ years. Approximate inflated size: 120"l x 72"w x 20"h
- Water Capacity (75%): 328 gallons
Summer Waves Elite Rectangular Metal Frame Swimming Pool Package, 9' x 18'
- Soft-Sided metal frame pool; constructed of heavy gauge PVC reinforced with polyester mesh
- SkimmerPlus filtration system provides full-surface skimming with removable skimmer basket for easy cleaning
- Patented cartridge filter with built-in chlorinator accepts 1-in tablets
- Sturdy A-frame ladder
- Includes vacuum head and hose, leaf skimmer, telepole and pool cover
Intex 12ft X 30in Prism Frame Pool Set with Filter Pump
- Durable & easy to assemble, prism frame pools feature all of the great benefits of metal frame pools, and are enhanced with strong powder-coated Steel Tubing and a stylish, upscale looking liner color
- Hydro aeration technology has been incorporated into the cartridge filter pump providing improved circulation and filtration, improved water clarity, and increased negative ions at the water surface
- Constructed with puncture resistant 3-ply material; Instructional DVD is included for help with pool setup and maintenance
- Water capacity: 90%, 1,718 gallons; age Grade: 6+
- Includes a 110-120V cartridge filter pump with a pump flow Rate of 530 gallons per hour
Bestway 56498 Deluxe Splash 9.8' x 6.7' x 26" Kids Rectangular Above Ground Swimming Pool (Pool Only)
$179.99 in stock
1 used from $279.99
- ENDLESS SUMMER FUN: Kids and adults of all ages can enjoy swimming and splashing in Bestways Steel Pro Deluxe Splash Above Ground Pool. It's the affordable alternative to a more complicated steel-walled pool, yet it provides durability and stability greater than inflatable pool options
- SUPERIOR FRAME DESIGN: The 9'10" x 6'7" x 26" pool frame is applied with a rust and corrosion-resistant coating to protect the pool from UV and abrasion damage. A 3-ply PVC support band surrounds the pool for additional stability to the pool wall
- BUILT TO LAST: A durable, yet lightweight PVC material provides structural integrity to your pool. It's tear-resistant and won't fade overtime to sun exposure. Use this frame pool summer after summer!
- RESISTANT TO BENDING: The Seal & Lock System is a patented frame design making each joint connection secure and won't bend or leak from the water pressure. A pin-clip design is another safety feature to ensure stable joint connections
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE POOL SET: No tools are required to install this above ground pool in your backyard. A flow-controlled drain valve provides a simple solution for emptying the excess water. Filter pump is not included
Intex 86" x 23" Rectangular Frame Above Ground Outdoor Child Safe Splash Swimming Pool
$149.99 in stock
- SUMMERTIME FUN: Escape the summer heat and help keep your little ones cool with the Intex Rectangular Frame Baby Pool. This pool can fit up to 6 people and has a water capacity of 439 gallons of water.
- DESIGN: Easy to assemble, ready for water in 30 minutes. Supported by strong, durable steel frames which are powder-coated for rust resistance and beauty; Laminated sidewalls are reinforced with an all around band to keep frame legs firmly in place.
- CONVENIENT DRAINING: Convenient drain plug connects to garden hose so water can be drained away from pool or house area.
- INCLUDES: Swimming pool and instructional DVD for help with set up and maintenance; Does not include liner, filter pump, cover, or ladder
- SPECIFICATIONS: Water Capacity: 439 gallons; Ages: 6+; Color: Blue; Dimensions: 86 x 59 x 23 inches; Weight: 35 pounds; Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty; Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools
Sun2Solar Blue 16-Foot-by-34-Foot Rectangle Solar Cover | 1200 Series | Heat Retaining Blanket for In-Ground and Above-Ground Rectangular Swimming Pools | Use Sun to Heat Pool | Bubble-Side Down
- ATTRACTIVE BLUE DESIGN - Sun2Solar solar blankets are made from a film of thousands of tiny bubbles, which work together to collect and retain heat both at night and on those chilly days. The blue color provides an appealing look while also using the sun’s rays to help warm your swimming pool.
- MINIMIZE WATER EVAPORATION - The use of a solar cover helps in preventing up to 95% of pool water evaporation. When not enjoying a refreshing swim, keeping your pool covered lessens the vast amount of water lost into the environment. Fill up your swimming pool less and enjoy it more!
- JUMP INTO WARMTH - Show friends and family your bravery by jumping in without the standard toe dip. Enter the swimming pool confidently knowing the Sun2Solar solar cover has kept the water warm just for you. It’s easy to put on and take off allowing more time for showing off.
- HEAT RETENTION - After everyone has called it a day with wrinkled fingers from too much fun in the sun, make sure to place this solar cover back atop the water. Don’t lose all of that warmth generated throughout the day when the sun sets. Assure your pool’s temperature does not drop too much by protecting it at night through use of a solar blanket.
- TRIM TO FIT - Your pool may be uniquely shaped and getting the right fit is as easy as finding a marker and sharp pair of scissors. Have the bubbles facing down to the water and trace a line on the cover showing where you should cut off the additional material. Do so confidently knowing this won’t affect the manufacturer’s warranty---they understand.
Family Dollar Swimming Pool – The Facts
Have you seen a family dollar swimming pool? If you have not, you will be very impressed with what you see. These are wonderful places to swim for your whole family. If you are looking for a place to swim and have fun, you should consider having one in your back yard or in your own private pool.
There is a large area available where you can easily get a pool and all of the accessories that you need. You will find many models to choose from so you can make a choice that suits your needs. You can even have a spa or Jacuzzi installed. Many have waterfalls in them as well. You have many choices to make when it comes to finding the perfect family dollar swimming pool.
You can get one for less than a hundred dollars. You can also purchase ones that cost up to three thousand dollars. If you are looking for a nice swimming pool for more than one person, you might want to pay a little more and get one with an eighteen foot deep pool. This is going to be great for two people to swim in and they are not going to have to take turns swimming. They can all go at once and enjoy themselves.
The swimming pool that you have bought should be in an area that the kids will be happy to use. A family dollar is usually a place where you can do whatever you want and enjoy yourself. You will not have to worry about safety when you have your own private pool.
You can have more than one. You may have one in your backyard, so you can go swimming there as well. Many families have their own private pools now. They are great for entertaining and they are very inexpensive.
One of the large ones is the size of a small gym. It has a slide, bars, a lap pool table, a huge round pool and an eighteen foot deep one. There are also small steps around the edges of the area.
You can find many nice ones on the internet. The web will allow you to search for what you are looking for right from home. You will not have to pay someone to look it over for you.
You should look for a company that offers many different styles, sizes and colors. The company should also provide you with some references if you are not sure about one particular model. Once you have found the company you want to work with, you should discuss your requirements and expectations with them.
The company should also be willing to show you the designs that they have created for their customers. Find out what kind of warranties you have to look for with this type of equipment. You do not want to end up getting a swimming pool that does not function well when you are using it or at all.
You should also find out if they provide the safety features that are needed to make your swimming pool a safe place for everyone in the family. The manufacturer should be able to help you determine what is needed for your particular pool.
Find out how long they have been in business. If the company is just starting out, they probably will not be able to provide you with the service that you need to make your family happy.
Ask friends and neighbors for recommendations and make sure that you get a lot of information before you make a decision about which company to work with. You will want to be sure that you are satisfied with your purchase.