Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Power Gear Phone Line Dsl Filter, One Device, Male to Female, 1 Line Noise Filter, for Answering Machines, Telephones or Fax Machine, White, 76246
- filters phone signal by interrupting dsl interference
- provides clear sound and prevents dropouts for improved communication
- connects directly to standard phone jacks
- use with phones, fax machines, answering machines or other devices
- compatible with all brands that support connection to phone jacks
InstallerParts DSL Modem Phone Filter - for Interference Elimination and Static Noise Blocker | for Answering Machine, Fax Machine, Telephones Landline Cordless | Single Pack, White DSL Phone Filter
- Clear Sound: Filters Phone Signal By Eliminating The Dsl Interference And Preventing Voice Dropouts. Say Goodbye To Hissing, Static And Other Background Noise And Say Hello To Better Sound Clarity And Improved Communication.
- Universally Compatible: Works With All Brands That Support Connection To Standard Phone Jacks For A Very Quick And Easy Installation.
- Suitable Devices: Our Dsl Filter Does Not Only Work On Landline Phones, It Also Works Great For Answering Machine, Fax Machines, Cordless Phone, And Even On Voip Phones For Interference Noise Elimination.
- Easy To Use: With Its Small And Lightweight Feature, Installation Is Very Easy. Simply Plug The Rj11 Female End To Your Device And The Rj11 Male End To Your Wall Phone Jack And That Is It. No Need For Any Wire, Battery Or Tools.
- Industry Standard Ensured: Industry Environmental Standards Such As Iso9001, Iso14001 Or Rohs Are Implemented By Our Factory-Partners To Guarantee Premium Quality For Each Of Our Product.
Uvital in-line DSL Filter Splitter/in-line DSL Filter RJ11 6P2C Male to 2 Female Telephone Modem ADSL Splitter Filter
$9.99 in stock
- ADSL Filter Is an electronic device that isolates the ADSL and voice bands. This filter is required whenever you connect a computer to the internet using Broadband over a standard telephone line. These filters divide the signals on the telephone line between the high-pitched computer modem sounds and the lower pitched human voices and hence clearer voice.
- Installation: Typical installation for an existing home involves installing ADSL filters on every telephone, fax machine, voice band modem, and other voiceband device in the home, leaving the ADSL modem as the only unfiltered device. For wall mounted phones, the filter is in the form of a plate hung on the standard wall mount, on which the phone hangs in turn.
- RJ11 6P2C Male to 2 Female Telephone Modem ADSL Splitter Filter. A DSL splitter is just a regular phone splitter with a filter on one of the outputs. They allow the internet to work on your PC through the telephone. line (connected to the modem of course)
- Lightning-Protection Design: ADSL Splitter is well suited for Home Network. ADSL splitters take a role of separating low-frequency audio signals from high-frequency signals. They can decrease noise levels and improves signal quality.
- Plug this compact splitter into your wall jack, connect your telephone and ADSL modem, and you're done! Now you have telephone and Internet connections in the same jack. Includes an integrated noise reduction filter for clear phone conversations.
2 Wire, 1 Line DSL Filter, with Built in Splitter - for Removing Noise and Other Problems from DSL Related Phone Lines
1 used from $6.82
- Easy to Use: Features simple plug in operation, with Built-in Splitter
- Compatible With: Any telephone system with DSL service
- Includes: 5 pack of 2 wire (1 line) Ivory DSL Filter (ADSL Filter)
- Noise Reduction: Reduce digital noise and unwanted interference caused by DSL
- Perfect For: Use with DIRECTV, Satellite Dish, Comcast, TIVO (DVR), Telephone, Fax, Answering Machine, Printers, Modems, Computers and more
iMBAPrice (Pack of 2) in-line DSL Splitter w/Noise Filter
$6.79 in stock
- RJ11 6P4C Male to 2 Female Telephone Modem ADSL Splitter Filter
- 6 position, 2 conductor
- Gold plated contacts
- Ideal for use with answering machines, telephones, and fax machines
- Reduce digital noise and interference caused by DSL
iMBAPrice in-line DSL Splitter w/Noise Filter for Phone Line
- Separates the ADSL or ADSL2+ signal from the voice signals on a telephone line
- Protects the voice signal and ADSL digital signal from the interference of a telephone and a fax machine
- One RJ11 5" pigtail cable at one end for telephone line; two RJ11s at the other end for phone/fax and ADSL modem
- Meets ADSL & ADSL2+ standards, ROHS Compliant
- Reduce digital noise and interference caused by DSL
Actiontec Universally Compatible Inline DSL Phone Filters - 4 Pack (FLTR4DSL02),White
- These filters are distributed by Actiontec and are tested to ensure compatibility with Actiontec products
- Eliminates interference between landline phone and DSL modem equipment
- Simply click into your phone jack
Power Gear DSL Phone Line Filter, 2 Pack, 46086
- Filters phone signal by interrupting DSL interference
- Provides clear sound and prevents dropouts for improved communication
- Connects directly to standard phone jacks
- Use with phones, fax machines, answering machines or other devices
- Compatible with all brands that support connection to phone jacks
GLE2016 In-line DSL Splitter Adapter with Noise Filter for Telephone Phone Fax Accessory (Pack of 2)
- Item Name: In-line DSL Filter w/ Splitter
- Color: White; Material: Plastic , Electriacl parts; Model Number: SE-900LCCS-50; RJ11(6P2C)Jack
- Reduce digital noise and interference caused by DSL; Ideal for use with answering machines, telephones, and fax machines
- The In-line Adapter connects between the wall jack and voice device
- Package contents 2 pack of In-line DSL Splitter Adapter
Suttle 630LCCU-50 1-Line Wall Mount Adapter DSL Filter (Pins 3&4) with Auxiliary Unfiltered Jack, Ivory, Compatible with ADSL and ADSL2+, 2-pole Low Pass Filter Topology
1 used from $7.50
- SUTTLE 1 SE-630LCCU-50 Wall Mount DSL Filter
How To Choose An ISP DSL Filter
A DSL filter is basically an analog low-frequency filter built between a conventional telephone line and an analog receiver device. The DSL filter blocks interference between these devices, which in turn prevents sound distortion from happening between them. This is also a great means of protecting your ears from external noises or even harmful radiation coming from your computer or TV.
In order to use an ISP connection to your computer, you will need a digital subscriber line (DSL) filter. This will help to protect your computer from noise by filtering out all the noise that comes through the modem. You will notice that when you are surfing the internet, it is so much easier to listen to your music or play video games than it is to listen to the sounds of traffic going by, the sounds of birds chirping, or the sounds of people conversing.
The reason for this is because of the high levels of sound that comes through the DSL line when you are using broadband. It is possible to find filters that are designed to block out this noise completely. However, these are usually extremely expensive and not many people can afford to do this on their own.
There are a few different types of filters used in a DSL filter. Some of the most popular ones include digital multi-stage analog filters, as well as analog filters. In some cases, an analog filter will be combined with a digital one to make sure that no external noise is coming in through the line. Another important thing to note is that most modern DSL filters are also equipped with noise reduction features.
There are also many different styles of DSL filters to choose from. The most common style of filter available is a high-pass filter. This is generally used to filter out frequencies that interfere with an analog signal. The more frequencies that are filtered out, the better quality of signal the filter will have.
However, the only drawback to using a high-pass filter in an ISP filter is that it can get very expensive to have the filter professionally installed. Also, there are still some signals that cannot be blocked out with a high-pass filter, like those coming through a coaxial cable. When this happens, the only other option is to have a repeater, which can then work in conjunction with the high-pass filter in order to reduce the interference that comes through the coaxial cable.
Low-pass filters are another common type of filter that many users use to help reduce sound distortion or noise coming from the outside world. These filters are most commonly used in conjunction with analog filters. The main purpose of a low-pass filter is to cut out the frequencies that are inaudible to human ears. There are two main ways to implement this; either using a crossover or by a passive low-pass device.
A crossover is a device that is used to change the frequency range that the DSL input is not seeing. This allows you to listen to your signal with the low frequency range, but at the same time block out the high frequencies so that there is no distortion. In some cases, you can also use a low-frequency detector, but in most cases, it is used with a passive low-pass device. One thing that you should know about the low-pass filters is that they tend to cause a bit of distortion in the sound that you are hearing.
However, this is not to say that the low-pass filters do not play an important role when it comes to filtering out unwanted frequencies. In fact, it is quite the opposite; passive low-pass filters are usually the most economical way to filter out unwanted frequencies and allow you to listen to the best quality sound possible. Passive low-pass filters have been used for decades and have become more efficient with every passing year.
Finally, the last type of DSL filter that we are going to cover is the active type. The active version of a DSL filter is simply one that works to filter out frequencies as they are being transmitted through the coaxial cable. Unlike the low-pass or low-frequencies options, this one works to filter out any frequencies coming through the coaxial cable while keeping the ones that are within the digital signal.
This type of filter has the advantage of making your internet service provider’s signal much stronger and it also allows you to listen to both channels at the same time. Many people like the option of listening to channels while they are on the internet, and this is what an active DSL filter allows.