Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Sopicoz Table Legs 16 inch Wood Furniture Legs for Coffee Table End Table Mid-Century Modern DIY Furniture Tapered Natural Threaded 5/16'' Hanger Bolts Pack of 4…
- High quality- The furniture legs are made of solid rubber wood and coated with varnish.
- Perfect for DIY furniture project - The 16'' high tapered wood legs work great on end table, chairs and benches. Raise your short bedside table to the right height.
- Easy to install - Each wood leg is attached with 5/16 inch US standard hanger bolt. Replace the old furniture leg is easy with correct hardware.
- Sturdy support- The set of 4 furniture legs are of high weight capacity, which work well on sectional, sofa, and also on bed, bench, end table, dresser and etc.
- [GREAT VALUE] - The wood legs convert your furniture to mid-century modern on the cheap. The legs are clean with natural wood texture, which gives your house a new look.
Furmax Dining Chairs Urban Style Fabric Parson Chairs Kitchen Living Room Armless Side Chair with Solid Wood Legs Set of 4 (Gray)
$134.99 in stock
- Material: high quality breathable frabic with sponge filled, solid oak frame and firm legs.
- Function: simple and fashionable design, suitable for dining room, kitchen, living room, reception room, etc.
- Characteristic: specially crafted black wooden legs to prevent cavities, the plastic bottom of the legs protects your floor from scratches.
- Maximum capacity: 280lbs; seat size: 18.1 inches x 16.5 inches, back rest size: 14.9 inches x 23.6 inches, seat height: 16.9 inches, overall dimension: 18.1 inches x 16.5 inches x 35 inches.
- These high-backed chairs bend slightly gracefully and the soft cushions make you comfortable.
Acrylic Furniture Legs 15" 16" inch H for Chair Bench Cabinets by Alpha Furnishings 4PC (15" Straight Prime)
- BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED: 15"H solid tapered acrylic furniture legs, 4pc set, 2” to 1-1/4”, 1-1/4”x1-1/4" bottom, crown for mounting 2-3/8"Hx1”x1-7/8”
- EASY INSTALLATION: Weight Capacity of approx. 150 lbs per leg, mounting hardware included.
- HEAVY DUTY: 150lb/leg
- MANY APPLICATIONS: Great for Chairs, Benches, Cabinets, Entertainments Centers, and More!
- MORE STYLES: Please check my other Amazon listing for more different style of furniture legs
AORYVIC Replacement Legs Square Acrylic Sofa Feet 8 inch Stand legs for Bed Side Table Night Table Antique Modern Furniture Decor Clear Glass Pack of 4
- ✅HIGH QUALITY - The furniture legs are made of acrylic. The acrylic legs are well polished and finished under strict quality control.
- ✅NICE LOOKING- Modern and good looking. The gorgeous clear legs add beauty to your furniture and home decoration especially on holiday.
- ✅EASY TO ATTACH - Each legs is attached with 5/16'' hanger bolt. Accessories are supplied, including 4x T-nuts, 12x screws.
- ✅MODERN & STURDY - The acrylic legs are strong to support furniture, and help to raise the height of all kinds of furniture with the furniture legs. Suitable for sofa, Cabinet, armchair, cupboard, couch and etc.
- ✅PERFECT REPLACEMENT - To replace the furniture legs is a fast and inexpensive way to retrofit your furniture and upgrade your house decor. Extend the life of antique furniture with the modern clear furniture feet.
WEICHUAN Solid Unfinished Rubber Wood Furniture Legs Replacement Bench Legs Coffee Table Legs TV Bench Leg(Set of 4)
- Material: Rubber Wood. The Furniture leg is unfinished and ready for staining, painting and coloring with various mediums to fit for your Furniture color.
- Package include: 4PCS wood legs for replacement.
- Height: Approx 14-3/8", Please look at the picture to see the detail size.
- Note: Package DO NOT include the mounting hardwares. You need to buy the hardware, drill hole to mount the wood furniture legs by yourself.
- The wood is a naturally occurring material, every wooden leg is unique. Variations in color, texture, and grain pattern are normal.
Tapered (2-Sided) Dining Table Leg in Soft Maple Wood (Set of 4)
1 used from $140.47
- Unfinished and sanded to 150 grit to ensure stain or paint adheres well
- Contemporary style legs
- No installed hardware or pre-drilled holes
Roundhill Furniture Habit Grey Solid Wood Tufted Parsons Dining Chair (Set of 2), Gray
5 used from $107.59
- Simply elegant, the Habit Gray Solid Wood Tufted Parsons Dining Chair has a style fit for royalty. This dining chair is upholstered in your choice of color perfectly accented with button tufting.
- The seats and backs are padded and button tufted. The durable wooden legs are finished in light color to match the style.
- These high-back chairs are slightly and elegantly curved, expertly finished with velvety soft upholstery. Finish - Natural/Unfinished
- Set up Dimension: 18" W x 26" D x 39.2" H; Seat height 19"; Apron height 6.5"; Apron to floor 12.5"
- Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display
11 inch / 28cm Wooden Furniture Legs, La Vane Set of 4 European Style Solid Wood Carving Furniture Replacement Feet Decoration for Sofa Cabinet Wardrobe Table Loveseat
1 used from $31.79
- ✔ WOOD FURNITURE LEGS - Made of natural wood, solid and reliable, make you furniture special;
- ✔ EXQUISITE CARVING DESIGN - Exquisite carving patterns beautiful, smooth surface, no painting, dyes easily and you could paint it with your favorite color of paint;
- ✔ STRONG LOADING CAPACITY - The loading capacity is 100kg for each one, and 400kg for 4pcs/set;
- ✔ EASY TO INSTALL - Easy to install, it's a Beautifully carved wooden home decoration, perfect for DIY furniture replacement;
- ✔ WIDELY APPLICATION - Suitable for furniture legs of sofa, bed, couch, coffee table, TV cabinet, wardrobe, office furniture, etc;
Furmax Pre Assembled Style Mid Century Modern DSW Shell Lounge Plastic Kitchen, Dining, Bedroom, Living Room Side Chairs Set of 4, White
$89.90 in stock
- Design: Ergonomic design of perfect height & curved seat supports user’s back well in sitting and leads to an easy conversations
- One step to Complete assembly: With assembled legs, only screw them in seat to complete whole installation
- Ideal for home and office use - living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, lobby, reception, waiting rooms and banquets
- Weight limit :275 pounds; Seat Dimension: 18.1" x 16.1"（D x W), Seat Height: 18.1",Overall Dimension: 18.1" x 16.1" x 32.6" (D x W x H)
- Material: matte finished durable molded plastic , real wood and metal connectors add
White Dining Chairs Set of 2, Faux Leather Modern Indoor Kitchen Chairs, Sturdy Chrome Chair Legs and Ergonomic Design Dining Room Chairs with High Back Soft Padded for Dining Room Kitchen Apartment
$130.99 in stock
- Black Dining Chairs Set of 2 Faux Leather Modern Indoor Kitchen Chairs Metal Chrome Legs High Back Dining Room Chairs Set with Soft Padded for Living Dining Room Lounge Kitchen Office Waiting Room
- Sturdy and Durability - Modern Mid Century side chairs Metal Chrome Cantilever Base Provides Excellent Stability.Maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Easy to Clean – The stools have softer and thicker padded seat and back with an ergonomic shape, armless design allowing more space to sit. Artificial leather material is easy to care and clean. Dining chairs set of 2 are suitable for kitchen, living room, office, coffee, patio etc.
- Easy to Assemble - The chair comes with two parts (seat and the back), you may need to screw them together, all the screws and tool are included in the package. Normally the installment can be finished in 10 minutes, 2 chairs are packed in one box.
- Satisfied Customer Service - We provide 30 days hassle-free return, 6 months money back, 12 months replacement repairing. Shipping from US, Delivered in 3-7 business days by UPS or Fedex. All customer messages and emails will be responded within 24 hrs.
Dining Chair Leg Replacement
If your dining chair is currently making noises, that you do not think are meant to be heard, a chair leg replacement may be just what you need. Dining chairs can be noisy in several different ways. If they are making sounds, you should consider replacing their legs with something else to help keep them quiet.
You may hear a clicking or humming sound when you set your table down, and they may also make a scraping or whining sound as you move the chair around. The noise is usually caused by the joints on the legs getting worn out over time. You may also hear them squeak or rattle when you push or pull on the chair. These noises can become annoying if you are dining in an area where you have to shout out to get the sound to stop.
When it comes to finding a replacement for your noisy dining chairs, you need to find a piece of furniture that can help to reduce the noise. Some people replace their legs because they are uncomfortable. They will often have to sit in uncomfortable chairs if they are comfortable.
A dining chair can be a very expensive item to buy because of the replacement legs that you will have to purchase. You need to decide if you are willing to spend the money needed to replace all of the parts of your dining chair, or if you can save some money and only replace some of the parts. For many chairs, including some of the more expensive ones, you should not need to purchase replacement legs. These chairs do not need new legs because they are built to last.
If your chair has already been replaced, then you will need to take it to the store where you purchased it and have them replace the chair’s legs. The new legs can be purchased for the chair at the store. You may need to make adjustments to fit the chair you want to purchase new legs for, but you can usually use a measuring tape or calipers to get a good fit.
The chairs that you replace your legs for may come with a warranty, so you may not need to purchase a new leg for the chair. If your chair has this kind of warranty, you should check with your retailer to see if it covers you if it cannot be fixed. to your satisfaction. Sometimes warranties can cover parts of the dining chair that are not replaceable.
If you cannot find a chair with this type of warranty, you can contact the manufacturer. and see if they have any options you can choose from. It may be worth your while to call around to find a different chair that will help reduce the noise in your dining room.
When your dining chair begins making noises, you may want to purchase a new replacement for your legs. You do not have to change out your dining chairs every couple of years. However, you may want to replace the parts in your chair at least twice a year, especially if you find that they are wearing out.
You can also replace your dining chair leg on your own, if you can figure out how to remove the wheels that lift the chair up when you are using it. You should always take precautions before you try to remove any moving parts from your chair. Because you are not trained to do this work, you may end up causing damage if you do not know what you are doing.
Most chairs are fairly simple to put back together, although some of the more advanced models will require you to replace both the base and the seat of the chair when you are ready to purchase a replacement leg. You may not be able to find a used model of this style of dining chair that does not need to be replaced if the new ones you are looking at are no longer available.
Some people find that they have to replace the entire chair just to add a new replacement leg. To avoid wasting money on parts that you cannot use, you may want to consider replacing the whole dining chair with one that is already in good working condition.