Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
ALPS Mountaineering Adventure Chair, Black (8140001)
$41.64 in stock
5 used from $28.27
- Powder-coated lightweight aluminum frame provides strength and stability for a long-lasting use
- Tech-Mesh fabric provides a sturdy, comfortable and breathable sitting experience
- Compact foldable design and included shoulder bag allows you to easily transport and store
- The Adventure Chair is great for hanging out at the river or around the campfire; options are endless
- Dimensions: 20" W x 16" D x 30" H, Weight: 5 lbs. 8 oz. , Weight Capacity: 400 lbs. , Color: Black
Small Folding Camping Chair Lightweight Seat Portable Stool for Adults Mountaineering Adventure Hiking Fishing Beach Picnic Party Gardening with Carry Bag, Gray
- Indoor and Outdoor Use: Ideal for all kinds of outdoor and indoor activities, such as campsite bedroom, dorm, office, pool, yard, patio, beach, patio, meeting, picnic party, camp fire, BBQ/barbecue, sporting events, and travel.
- Compact and Easy Setup: Mini size and smaller than traditional camping chair. Easy to store and transport with collapsible folding design, quick open and fold in seconds.
- Side Pocket Design: With mesh bag to keep your phone, knife, camping lamp, wallet, beverages easily.
- Sturdy and Lightweight: Made of 600 denier Oxford cloth and high quality steel of 0.4 inches thickness and 0.52 inches diameter, it can hold up to 176 pounds, but its weight is only 3.43 LBS.
- Durable and Long Lasting: Four non-slip bases, suitable for any floor, will not skidding. 8 plastic fittings are made of high grade ABS, and then they all have strong tension, lightweight aluminum frame provides strength and stability for a long lasting use.
Lifetime Height Adjustable Craft Camping and Utility Folding Table, 4 ft, 4'/48 x 24, White Granite
$39.99 in stock
6 used from $35.17
- All purpose table constructed of powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene plastic
- 48-inch x 24-inch molded tabletop ; Seating Capacity: 4
- Folds in half for easy storage and transport; Great for taking on the go
- Three Adjustable Height Settings; (24-Inch, 29-Inch and 36-Inch)
- Convenient carry handle; Table weight: 19 lbs.Table Top Thickness:1.4 inch
Folding Chairs Outdoor Camping Chair Foldable Oversized Portable Lightweight Chair for Beach Travel Fishing Lawn Household
- ★ This perfect multi-purpose folding camping chairs foldable for outdoor painting, camping, games, fishing, concerts, picnics, etc. is perfect for those who like outdoor activities!
- ★ The thick steel frame provides reliable strength, and the bottom bracket structure is stable to provide smooth rocking motion in any outdoor area.
- ★ Fully cushioned seat and backrest provide support and height comfort, side storage pockets for beverages, magazines and personal items.
- ★ With storage bag, it is easy to carry around, easy to transport and store. It can be folded in the backpack and car trunk without taking up space.
- ★ Support no reason to return warranty, if there is damage, we will provide replacement or refund free of charge, this is the way ZHIYI home to trust customers around the world.
KingCamp Low Sling Beach Chair for Camping Concert Law, Low and High Mesh Back Two Versions
- UNIQUE AND FUNCTIONAL: High back Beach Chair with headrest makes you comfortable on the beach. Put the carry bag in the back pocket to get one pillow.
- HIGH BACK AND WIDE SEAT: KingCamp Beach Chair features an extended seat height and sits 33.5 inches off the ground, seat width 23.2 inches; It is higher and wider than others.
- CUP HOLDER AND MESH POCKET: Features a cup holder on the right side of the beach chair so you can enjoy an entire day of relaxation; A mesh pouch located on the side of the chair to store your keys, phone, and wallet.
- EASY TO USE: No assembly, open and close in seconds, KingCamp Folding Beach Chair is convenient for you.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND CONVENIENT STORAGE: Weighs only 6.6 lbs; Packed size 30.7 × 7.9 × 5.1 inches, included a carry bag, easy to carry and store.
Best Choice Products Set of 2 Adjustable Steel Mesh Zero Gravity Lounge Chair Recliners w/Pillows and Cup Holder Trays, Blue
- LOCKABLE RECLINING SYSTEM: Smoothly glides into an ergonomic zero-gravity position, with removable elastic cords that immediately adjust to your body's weight
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Lightweight, foldable design makes these an easy addition to your next trip to the park, beach, or your child's next sporting event
- CONVENIENT & DETACHABLE TRAY: Removable tray is built with two cup holders, a phone holder, and a tablet holder so you never have to be far from your favorite drinks or media devices!
- DURABLE & UV-RESISTANT: Features a high, 250-pound weight capacity with flexible, weather-resistant textilene fabric for lasting quality!
- REMOVABLE, ADJUSTABLE HEADRESTS: Includes a removable, padded headrest for an extra element of adjustable comfort; OPEN DIMENSIONS: 32.5"-61"(L) x 25"(W) x 33.5"-44"(H); FOLDED DIMENSIONS: 38"(L) x 25"(W) x 6"(H)
Coleman Portable Quad Camping Chair with Cooler
9 used from $29.80
- Camping chair combines a cozy design with a convenient armrest cooler
- Built in 4 can cooler pouch keeps cold drinks within reach
- Fully cushioned seat and back provide support and comfort. Comfortable 18.1 inch. Sitting height
- Mesh cup holder and side pocket offer quick access to personal items
- Collapsible, folding design is easy to store and transport
Kamp-Rite KAMPCC153 Soft Padded Hard Arm Outdoor Camping Folding Chair with Cupholder, Blue & Tan
- NO-SAG ARM SUPPORTS: Folding chair is a great seat for camping and features “No-Sag” arm supports
- DOUBLE-LAYER PADDING: Double-layer, padded, 1-piece seat and chair back for extra comfort
- INTEGRATED CUP HOLDER: Side cup holder keeps your beverage or cell phone close at hand
- SUPPORTS UP TO 300 POUNDS: Sturdy powder-coated steel frame supports up to 300 pounds
- SEAT HEIGHT: 18 inches
Pacific Pass Folding Tripod Chair Lightweight Portable Camping Chair Easy Carried Sports Camp Chair with Carry Bag for Camping, Fishing, Hiking, Outdoor, Hunting, Black, Middle
- Easy to Setup and Carry: Easily install or fold up the tripod chair within 5 seconds. Convenient to carry around and make storage easy with the small carry bag
- Composition Material: 100% polyester fabric makes for a super-strong fabric. The 16mm steel tube frame with powder coating creates a durable tube. The camping stool can support up to 200lbs. The durability makes for a reliable camping chair
- Comfortable Design: The sports chair seat and back was made of 100% polyester. Scientific structure design with a back support makes this hunting chair comfortable to sit and relax
- Great Size: Folding camping chair seat width-16.1 inches, seat depth-15.2 inches, seat height-15.7 inches, total height-25.2 inches. Suitable Quick-E-Seat size for adults use
- Lightweight & Versatile: Each small outdoor camping chair with back weighs only 3.3 pounds. Very light for camping, backpacking, hiking, hunting, fishing, sports events, outdoor trips and traveling or indoor at home
Kijaro Dual Lock Portable Camping and Sports Chair, Ireland Green
- -This portable Dual Lock chair gives you a premium seating experience with no-sag seating, durable diamond ripstop polyester, and breathable mesh on seat back
- -The Dual Lock chair is perfect to take with you whether you are tailgating, camping, or watching your favorite sports teams
- -Includes: 2 cup holders, organizer with zip & mesh pockets, carry strap attached to chair, and carry bag
- -Supports up to 300 pounds
- -Locks open for extra stability/ Locks shut for easy transport
How To Make Sure That Your Camping Chairs Fold Up Completely
Camping chairs are designed to be able to sit up to your neck, and it has a tendency that the arms are folded underneath the seat of the chair, as in some styles. There are many people who would want to purchase these chairs, however, for one reason or another, they have found that the arms of their camping chairs do not fold. In fact, if you do not keep an eye out for them, you can find that the arms will be lying on the ground, and it can be a real pain trying to clean them off.
The armrests are built into the chair in such a way that the arms can stay up. However, in order for the arms to come down, the chair needs to be taken apart again. In addition, there is also the problem of what to do with the feet while the arms are up. Many campers feel that the best option is to just leave them up, but this can sometimes be very difficult. You do not want to do something like this, and I am going to show you how you can make sure that your camping chairs are going to fold up perfectly.
The first thing that you need to do is to try and remove the chair from the ground. You should be able to lift the legs up out of the ground with the help of a pole, or by pulling the chair out and lifting it up. If the legs do not come out at all, you can try to pull them out with a rope, but you need to take the time to make sure that the rope is really strong, so that you do not pull it too hard.
Once you have got the legs up, you will need to take the chair back and make sure that the legs are folding up properly. Usually, the legs fold up on top of each other, but it will be a little bit trickier to do this. You can use the string to pull them up and over to the side, but you will also have to make sure that there is enough of a space between them.
Once you have completed this step, you will need to make sure that the legs are going to fold down properly. There are a few different methods that you can use to make sure that they fold down correctly. There are some metal wedges that you can use to help you get the legs in the correct place, and there are also plastic wedges that you can use.
The metal wedges are very easy to use, and the plastic wedges are a little bit more difficult. It is important that you make sure that you have enough of a space between the two so that you do not overhang the legs. by more than a few inches. In order to do this, you will need to get your hands underneath the legs and turn them over so that you have an even level surface.
Turn the chairs over so that the legs are down, and then push them over to the side in an attempt to make them go to the side and then turn them back up. Make sure that the legs are facing up, and make sure that the legs are at least four inches off the ground. This will allow you to have a good amount of space in which to work with.
The plastic wedge method is a little more difficult. However, you need to be careful to not make it too difficult for yourself, as this might cause your tent to collapse. In order to help you get it right, you will need to have some sort of tarp underneath the tent so that it can protect your floor.