Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
MOOER Radar Guitar Speaker CAB Simulator
- 30 different speaker cab models,11 mic models, 4 power amp models
- Customizable EQ stage,Capable of loading custom IRS
- Store and recall up to 36 user presets
- Connect to PC editor via USB
- Supports headphones and lineout
Valeton Coral Cab IR Impulse Response Cabinets Simulator Guitar Bass CabSim Effects Pedal
- IR Cabinet Simulator System with 28 Carefully Selected Guitar/Bass Cabinet Types
- Convenient GT/BASS Channel and A/B Group Switching
- 3-Band EQ and PRES. Knob for Detailed, Precise Tone Control
- Special Design Buffer Bypass Circuit Keeps the Sound Pristine
- Working with 9V Center Negative Regular Pedal Power Supply
Two Notes Torpedo C.A.B. Meters Speaker Simulator Pedal
- The ultimate clean pedal platform.
- Comprehensive silent stage solution.
- Dual IR loader: 512 memory slots for custom IRs.
- Loaded with 32 Virtual Cabinets, 99 preset locations.
- Choose from 8 microphones per cabinet and 12 room simulations.
Strymon Iridium Amp and IR Cab Simulator Pedal
- Three amplifier models crafted using Matrix Modeling, capturing the subtleties and unique tonal qualities of each amp:
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching) or selectable transparent Analog Buffered Bypass
- Strong and lightweight anodized black aluminum chassis
- 4.5" deep x 4" wide x 1.75" tall
- Designed and built in the USA
JOYO Cab Box R-08 R Series Electric Guitar & Bass Effect Pedal with IR Loading & Cabinet Modeling and Power Amp Simulator Supports Third Party IRs (R-08)
- JOYO CAB BOX is a cabinet modeling pedal, with IR loading supported. It has 4 tube power amp simulations, 20 cabinet models and 11 classic microphone models. Regarding the IR, apart from 20 preset loading locations, it also supports storing 10 third party IRs.
- Ability connect to the PC through the USB, and use the matching software to edit tones and update firmware, load or delete third party IRs, supports both Windows/Mac OS. 128 tone store positions, supporting MIDI controlled devices changing tone real time. It can connect to amp's FX LOOP or other devices for stereo output.
- It has more interface, much bigger screen with more buttons compared with rival's similar products, it's quite user-friendly, whole new appearance and the iconic R series ambience LED light bring out futuristic and retro styles, displaying a perfect fusion. R series will make your soul happy whether you are jamming in the bedroom, studio or on the stage.
- R series effect pedals deliver way more comprehensive tones and functions compared with other pedals. Pedal with true bypass provide transparent tone,minimize the tone loss to keep the best tone quality.
- In addition to the existing JF/Ironman/R series of effect pedals, we will improve and upgrade our products, based on the extensive and constructive feedback with supportive. Sold by manufacturer of JOYO Technology it's over decade of brand reputation, We will provide best ever excellent customer service with worry-free 24-month after-sale service, much better than any other distributors.
JOYO JF-14 American Sound Overdrive Guitar Pedal from Original Sound to Overdrive Pedal Amplifier Simulation 57 Deluxe AMP Pedal Effect
- The JOYO Advantages: over 14 years of brand history, strong technical teams, many innovative patents, electroacoustic core technology, guide design of music masters, winning the love of global fans, inspiring people's music dreams.
- JF-14 American Sound reproduces the sound of 57 Deluxe amp, which performs well from original sound to overdrive sound.
- Together with the adjustment of DRIVE, the VOICE knob to adjust the frequency response and the distortion.
- Metal aluminum alloy case, high quality precision components, six knobs for flexible and free tuning.
- What You Get: JOYO JF-14 overdrive pedal, detailed operating instructions and excellent customer service.
MOOER MSS1 Radar Speaker Cab Simulator Pedal Bundle with 12V Power Supply, Blucoil 2-Pack of 10-FT Straight Instrument Cable (1/4in), 2-Pack of Pedal Patch Cables, and 4-Pack of Celluloid Guitar Picks
- PROVIDES 45 DIFFERENT SIMULATOR MODELS - The MOOER MSS1 Radar offers 4 power amp, 11 microphone, and 30 speaker cab models.
- OFFERS A CUSTOMIZABLE EQ STAGE - The pedal provides 3 EQ sections for use with guitar and bass guitar. The 3rd parametric EQ is fully customizable.
- CONNECTS TO A COMPUTER - Connect the MSS1 to a Windows PC and conveniently import, export, or edit the preset parameters. You can also download a 3rd party IR cab model to the pedal.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MAC AND WINDOWS - The MOOER MSS1 Radar Speaker Cab is firmware upgradeable and supports Windows 7/8/10, Mac 10.9 or higher OS.
- INCLUDES - MOOER MSS1 Radar Speaker Cab Simulator Pedal. MOOER 12V External Power Supply. 2-Pack of Blucoil Premium 10-FT Instrument CableS with 1/4" Straight Connectors and PVC Shield for Guitars and Amps. 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
NUX Mini Studio Amp Simulator IR Loader (S)
- 8 Built-in Speaker Cabinet Models
- Load Your Own Favorite IR File
- Output Level and Space controls
- the signal from input to output with ultra low latency (1.2 milliseconds), in 24 bit 44.1KHz audio quality
- Mini Studio’s sampling length is 1024 points, which means you will get a high resolution audio with a powerfull speaker sound.
AROMA AMX-3 MATCHBOX D.I. Transfer Guitar or Bass Signal Directly to Audio System Mini Analogue Effect Pedal True Bypass
- 【Effect: CAB SIM】,Full metal shell
- 【Cabinet simulator switch:】 Switch the 4 * 12" cabinet simulator on and off.
- 【Gain: 】Switch the gain between -20dB, 0dB and +20dB.
- 【GND switch: 】It can eliminate hum or ground loops depending on the grounding of the connected equipment.
- Input jack: 1/4" mono audio jack for connecting guitar.
Donner Incredible V Mini Preamp Distortion High Gain Guitar Effect Pedal with Reverb and Cab Simulator Functions and Automatically Save
- Versatile 2-channel mini preamp pedal with organic tube amp sound.The tone is as legendary as the music it helped to create.
- RED Channel:CAB simulator based on the sound characteristics of a Marshall Super Lead 1959* 4x12 closed-back cabinet with 12-inch CelestionTM GreenbackTM* speaskers.
- GREEN Channel:CAB simulator based on the sound characteristics of the original Fender* 65 Twin* Reverb* cabinet with 12-inch jensen*C12K* Speakers.
- Digital circuit design, built-in reverb and cab simulator functions.Sound based on Fender 65 Twin Reverb* and Marshall Super Lead 1959*.
- Heavy duty metal footswitch and on/off status LED, stable and strong.DC 9V adapter power supply(Center negative, NOT included), NOTE: current consumption:200mA.
How Does a Cab Simulator Help You Learn How to Drive a Cab?
The majority of people who have ever considered the possibility of trying out a cab are well aware that they can learn to drive a cab in a simulator. There are a number of reasons why people find it so beneficial, and they include the fact that it allows them to get a better idea of the way a cab operates, how to operate it, and the safety features it has. However, the question that arises is whether there is anything to be learned from using one of these simulators.
It is true that a cab simulator can teach you many things. For instance, a lot of people can learn a lot about how to drive a cab by using them. This is because a good one will let you experience what it is like to be inside a cab and what its safety features are. You can even learn how to work the controls of the cab if you are interested in this. All of these things will help you learn the basics of driving, and they will also make you more comfortable in a cab before you actually ride in one.
There are a number of different types of simulators that are available. Some of them are designed specifically for drivers and passengers who want to experience driving a cab without actually having to do so. Others on the other hand are designed more to help individuals understand how a car works and how they would be able to handle the controls if they had to.
The way that these simulators work is that they use certain features to simulate a cab that will give you a realistic feel. Some of the features that are commonly used are the same ones that are available in standard cab vehicles, and some are a bit more complicated than the average.
A good example of one of these simulations is the cab driving game that simulates driving a cab in a real cab. This type of game will allow you to control your car as if it is a cab that you would drive at the airport or a city street.
It will let you learn the basics of driving in a cab by playing the cab driving game. This is because the driving simulator is interactive, which means that it will allow you to adjust the steering wheel to the position that you want it to be in.
The way that you can get this experience is by simply downloading the game to your computer and putting it on your personal gaming device. You will then be able to play the game with other passengers in a car that you will be sitting in. It is quite exciting to learn how it works and how it is going to feel like to be in a cab in real life.
A good simulation will allow you to get a feel of what it would be like to drive a cab while you are actually in it, and you will also be able to learn the ins and outs of the cab’s controls in a safe environment. You will find that it helps to be able to use a simulator whenever you need to, whether you want to learn how to drive a cab or are interested in learning how to operate an auto-rickshaw. Just be sure that the one you are considering is compatible with your devices and that it is easy to access. Getting the best one is important because there are some that are extremely difficult to operate and that are meant just to be downloaded to your computer.