Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
DC Motor Threaded Output Shaft Lead Screw, 6V Motor Stepper Lead Screw Actuator Gear Motor with Long M355MM Lead Screw Thread Output Shaft, 30/60/100/150/200/300/400/500RPM(6V 30RPM)
$16.09 in stock
- Directly Applied for Linear Actuator: This DC gearmotor has an integrated M3*55mm threaded rod as its output shaft, turn it into a linear actuator.
- Applications: Gear motors can be found in many different applications, and are probably used in many devices in your home
- Reducing Speed to Offer More Torque: Gear motors are primarily used to reduce speed in a series of gears, which in turn creates more torque.
- Lower Noise: Full metal gears would ensure a longer service life, high torque and less noise.
- Meets your Different Needs: There are eight reduction gear motors of different speed and you can choose the one you need.
Linear Stepper Motor, DC 6V Gear Motor Lead Screw M355MM Thread Output Long Shaft Stepper Motor Lead Screw, 500RPM Motor Lead Screw
- Linear Stepper Motor: This DC gearmotor has an integrated M3*55mm threaded rod as its output shaft, turn it into a linear actuator
- Creats More Torque: This Gear Motor Lead Screw is primarily used to reduce speed in a series of gears, which in turn creates more torque
- Lower Noise and Longer Service: Full metal gears would ensure a longer service life, high torque and less noise
- Vareiety Sppeds for Your Choice: There are eight reduction gear motors of different speed and you can choose the one you need
- Widely Applications: Gear motors can be found in many different applications, and are probably used in many devices in your home
Actuonix L16-R Miniature Linear Servos for RC & Arduino - 50mm 150:1 6V
PQ12 Micro Linear Actuator - 6 Volt - 20mm Stroke - 10lbs Max Force
- 20mm Stroke - Max Force of 10lbs
- Super compact - Weighs just 15g
- Max unloaded speed of 15mm/s
- Comes with free mounting hardware kit included
- 6V input
Stepper Motor,2-Phase 4-Wire System Mini Linear Stage Actuator, Small Slide Guide Rail Screw Lead Stepper Motor, 5‑9V/200‑600m Stepper Motor for DIY Small Sliders, Printers
L16 DC Linear Servo Motor 100mm Stroke, 150:1 45lbs Max Force - RC and Arduino Compatible
- 100mm Stroke
- 45lbs Max Force
- 6 Volt Input - Plug and Play with Most RC Receivers
- Includes Mounting Hardware Kit!
- Light Weight
PQ12-S Micro Linear Actuator - 6V - 20mm Stroke - Hardware Kit Included
- 20mm Stroke - Max force of 4lbs
- Very compact - Weighs just 15 grams
- 6V input - Simple operation via reversing polarity
- Max speed unloaded - 28mm/s
- Comes with mounting hardware kit included
BINYEAE 1pair 1.5g servo Micro Digital servo Loading Two Linear servo
|Part Number||1.5g R|
|Is Adult Product|
Actuonix L16 Actuator 50mm 63:1 6V RC Control
- Linear servo with a larger motor for increased force
- Superior alternative to designing push/pull mechanisms
- Maximum speed (no load): 20mm/s
- Electrical stroke: 48mm
L16 Linear Servo Actuator 100mm, 22lbs Max Force 63:1, RC Compatible
- LIghtweight and durable
- Actuonix is the industry leader in micro motion devices
- Ideal for motion in tight spaces
- 6 Volt input - Compatible with RC and Arduino!
- Maximum force of 22lbs