Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Stainless Steel Center Finding Ruler. Ideal for Woodworking, Metal Work, Construction and Around The Home (24" Ruler)
- When trying to find the center on rectangular, square or even round objects it can sometimes be challenging at best. While you could always measure the length, divide the number in half then measure to that point and mark it, why waste that valuable time.
- The handy center finder ruler makes it super quick and super easy without having to do any math to find center. The exact center is clearly marked with a circle and a fine point arrow to make it easy to see.
- To use the ruler, simply line the ruler up so that the increments are the same on both outside edges of the object your are measuring. Make your mark at the center point and there you have it! It literally takes seconds to find center with this super easy to use ruler.
- The ruler is made 1mm thick stainless steel and flexes just the right amount for most any project while still remaining rigid enough so its not flopping all over when in use. Starting from “0” in the middle of the ruler, the scale is in 32nds.
- The ruler may also be used as a standard type ruler with the 16th scale on the bottom side. This makes the center finder ruler even more versatile. The Center Finding Ruler is available in 12” and 24” sizes, which are both sold separately.
Shinwa H-3412A 6" 150 mm Rigid English Metric Zero Glare Satin Chrome Stainless Steel E/M Machinist Engineer Ruler/Rule with Graduations in 1/64, 1/32, mm and .5 mm
- Made from the finest stainless steel available and is hardened and tempered
- Has a zero glare satin chrome finish which makes it easy to read and will prevent corrosion.
- mm , .5 mm 50th, 32nd and 64th 4R markings are precision photo etched and then black filled for easy readability
- Rule is .750" wide and .035" thick
- Conforms to Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS) B 7516 Grade 1
Mr. Pen- Ruler, 6 inch Ruler, Pack of 3, Clear Ruler, Plastic Ruler, Drafting Tools, Rulers for Kids, Measuring Tools, Ruler Set, Ruler inches and Centimeters, Transparent Ruler, Small Ruler
- 3 Plastic Ruler: 6 Inch
- Made With Transparent Clear Plastic
- Easy To Read, Dual-Side Measuring Ruler, Inch And cm
- Accurate And Long Lasting Prints
- Ruler Size: 6 x 1 x 1/8 Inch
5R Flexible Machinist Ruler with Markings - 6 Inches, Black Chrome
- 100% Made in USA by PEC Tools Products Engineering Company
- 5R markings with 1/10", 1/100" and quick-reading 1/32" and 1/64"
- 6" flexible rule is .500" wide and .020" thick
- Sides ground parallel and ends are accurately ground square to allow readings from both ends
- "High-contrast" easy to read black chrome finish
SE 2-Piece Stainless Steel SAE and Metric Ruler Set with Detachable Clips - 925PSR-2
- (1) SAE ruler and (1) metric ruler
- SAE size: 6" x 0.5" with 1/64” resolution
- Metric size: 150 mm x 12 mm with 0.5 mm resolution
- Inch-to-millimeter conversion table on reverse side
- Pocket clips attached (can also be used as a measure marker)
Unique carbon fiber ruler for kids | metric ruler straight edge ruler with centimeters and inches drafting tools architectural ruler small ruler mm ruler drafting ruler mini ruler cute ruler bookmark
- (PREMIUM QUALITY 100% SOLID CARBON FIBER) - Very solid, lightweight, and sturdy. Designed for maximum durability and lasting use
- (PRECISE HIGH CONTRAST MEASUREMENT MARKINGS)- Professional grade with supreme accuracy in both Metric & Imperial scales
- (WIDE APPLICATION) - useful measuring tool for artists, designers, architects, engineers, students and so on; Suitable for classroom, school, office, home, etc.
- (LASER ETCHED TECHNOLOGY) - All numbers and measurement markings are laser etched for maximum clarity and readability.
- (100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK) - That’s our guarantee! No questions asked. We will make it right!
Taytools 12" Rigid Machinist Rule Ruler Hardened Spring Steel 4R Graduations in 1/8", 1/16", 1/32" and 1/64" MRSAE-12
- Made from hardened spring steel.
- Rigid blade is 12" long, .040” thick and 1” wide
- Rule is precision photo etched and black filled for long life and easy readability
- Graduated with quick reading 1/8" and 1/16" increments on one side and 1/32" and 1/64" on the other
- Brushed finish
Mr. Pen- Machinist Ruler, 4 Pack (6, 8, 12, 14 inch), Metric Ruler, Millimeter Ruler, (1/64, 1/32, mm and .5 mm), 6 inch Ruler, Stainless Steel Ruler, Metal Ruler 12 inch, mm Ruler, Rulers, Ruler Set
- Includes: A Set Of 4 Stainless Steel Rulers With 6, 8 inch length (0.75 inch wide) and 12, and 14 inch length (1 inch wide)
- 1/ 64 inches and 1/ 32 inches gradations on one side; mm and 0.5mm graduation on the other side.
- Scale starts at 0
- Durable Sturdy Rulers - 0.035" (0.9 mm) Thick - Heavy And Thick Enough To Keep From Sliding On Paper And Not Easy To Be Bent
- Ideal Set Of Rulers For Precision Measuring– Includes Both Imperial (Inch) And Metric System (mm) Units
Westcott 10416 15" Stainless Steel Office Ruler with Non Slip Cork Base
1 used from $16.99
- 15" Stainless Steel Ruler
- Etched with 1/16 and metric markings
- Flexible for measuring curved surfaces
- Non slip cork backing
- Hang up hole
BAZIC Jeweltones Color Ruler, 12 Inches, 1 Pack of 4 Rulers
$4.51 in stock
- BAZIC JEWELTONES COLOR RULERS. Each pack of 12 inch color rulers come with four (4) different colors: blue, green, orange, and purple. With 1/16” and metric scales and holes for three-ring binders, each ruler is crafted for functionality
- CRAFTED FOR CRAFTS. Our Bazic rulers are suitable for all craft and school related. Perfect for school projects for the young ones, each ruler is durable and made for long lasting use.
- REPUTATION + RELIABILITY. BAZIC Products has been offering uncompromised quality in school and office products since 1998. Dedicated to continuous improvement, we are proud to be an ongoing industry-leader.
- SOLD & DISTRIBUTED IN THE USA. Working with trusted factories, we ensure our products are up to the highest standard before sending to customers. Each item is shipped out of our headquarters in Los Angeles, never leaving until we’re satisfied with our product integrity.